• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

yogloo

Everyone expects to see Goku fusing with Vegeta again but I'm more interested in seeing Vegeta fusing with frieza. That way we can have the ultimate jobber.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
What's interesting about Ultra instincts is how the power up has a different set of rules. It's not like a massive power increase.

Say Vegito is stronger than Beerus or at least as strong. Since it's two people though, that's is its limit. It's nothing more than a raw power boost ala Kaio Ken. They probably wouldn't be able to do UI. Hence against Beerus, all he would need to do is last a few minutes before Vegito burns out.

It does add one more on to the irrelevance of pure power.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Sentai's dying and it's going to take Dragon Ball down with it
YIVCi4t.png

Anth0ny

god this is raw vs nitro all over again.

the only solution for Japanese children across the country is to buy TWO tvs and watch both shows at the same time.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Which do you catch live? Or do you flip channels and confuse your kid

We record DBSuper and Kyuranger cause those are the ones we wanna watch no matter what. Build and One piece have been relegated to "If there's nothing good on Disney Channel"

Edit: To kind of explain the ratings dip for this week, it was sports festival season in a LOT of places in Japan and because of the rain on Saturday a lot of em got moved to Sunday, so there were tons of kids not in their homes 9AM Sunday to watch Super Hero Time or DBSuper/One Piece

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Guys pls. :/

Honestly, I liked the scene where she was about to challenge Jiren or something? I'd be okay with something like that. Just leave U7 the fuck alone.

Top Bottom