• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Ashodin

*after Goku transforms*

"not impressed"

Nope. Just stare at him and be like "ok. so what."

Goku better get his ass beat regardless of Self-Movement power up. It's not even a form imho. It's just Goku tapping into that ability without realizing it.

Zubz

Banned
Nope. Just stare at him and be like "ok. so what."

Goku better get his ass beat regardless of Self-Movement power up. It's not even a form imho. It's just Goku tapping into that ability without realizing it.

I hope Jiren barely ever says anything the entire time.

Here are some crunchyroll codes for 48 hour trial.

Get em while they are hot. I have 3 like most people lol.

Quote to reveal.

Here is one

Here is #2

Last but not least #3

Maddness

I also have 3 Crunchyroll guest passes I can give away. They are now part of this post if you quote it. Hope it helps.

J4g3r

Here's that Funimation pre-show thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsTnvXy2-es

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

NSHwgOv.png

I also have 3 Crunchyroll guest passes I can give away. How do I hide them in my post?

Put them in email tags, that way only GAF members can quote and claim them.

Ponn

Banned
Will try to help some of you with Crunchyroll codes since i never use them. Quote to reveal. 3 of em. Have a ...SUPER day.

first

second

third

Funimation saying the special is going up on 9:30 EST. Does that mean we can expect Crunchyroll at that same time?

If they do it like the OP special they'll split it into two episodes on Crunchyroll, so they'll probably put the first part up about 15-20 minutes before the Funi time and the second part around 15-20 minutes after the Funi time.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I hadn't even realized Funimation also started simulcasting. If Daisuke goes completely bellyup later on can there's a nice back up there.

Top Bottom