• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Guys when Beerus first arrived wasn't there a point where Vegeta was being super subservient and reminisced that his father warned him never to disrespect Frieza or Beerus? My friend is telling me I'm mixing up when Frieza was remembering his dad saying not to mess with Buu or Beerus but I know that happened and thought it was a separate thing. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I really misremembering?
Never seen a scene where Vegeta's dad said something to him.

caliph95

Guys when Beerus first arrived wasn't there a point where Vegeta was being super subservient and reminisced that his father warned him never to disrespect Frieza or Beerus? My friend is telling me I'm mixing up when Frieza was remembering his dad saying not to mess with Buu or Beerus but I know that happened and thought it was a separate thing. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I really misremembering?
Yes you are

You're probably confusing it with when King Vegeta was being subservient and a young Vegetables witness that and got paralyzed trying to help
the cover should have been Caulifla
kissing Kale in berserk form

That would have been an interesting cover

King Cold told Freeza to never mess with either Beerus or Buu.

LotusHD

Banned

https://youtu.be/HsDa_CFqyPY?t=1m48s

I dunno, but there is this scene where Vegeta has a flashback that makes it pretty evident that he shouldn't mess with Beerus, though his dad didn't say anything.

Skeeter49

Gohan to actually have a hard fight.

Feels like they're saving him for something big.

He hasn't had to go real hard until Freeza tried to fuck him up
Kyabe will turn Oozaru, and the dream team of Gohan and Frieza will take him down.

He's fighting a Namekian at least. Hope they fuse and fuck Piccolo so Gohan has to whip out the bang.

HardRojo

I was just expecting something different and nicer considering it's the first proper DB fighting game :( Lonely Goku again is really dull...

Derenden

Neo Member
Someone badly needs to shop the n_n eyes on this gif
oQBVtif.jpg
Forgot I did this yesterday haha

Ep 115
is supposed to be a Saiyan showdown, right? So Vegeta vs Cabba, Goku vs Caulifla and Gohan vs Kale?

Cabba will defeat Gohan and Piccolo in the same episode when he unlocks Super Sinner from the rage he feels over Gaf not believing in him.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

At least we're finally getting the results of Gohan and Piccolo's combination from the end of episode 88. Yeah they showed it off in 90 but not really yet in the tournament proper.

Kevinroc

Pan Super Saiyan for DBZF just to stick it to Toriyama.

SMH

Not only is Toriyama not responsible for Pan not going Super Saiyan in GT, the people making DBFZ (or Dragon Ball anything these days) would never do anything that could be perceived as a slight against Toriyama.

caliph95

I don't think there was anything to stop Toei to giving pan Super Saiyan if they really wanted to

Considering that interview they probably didn't want or care to

LotusHD

Banned
More like Caulifla with Kale assist and Ribrianne with Rozie Kakunsa assists....

As stated before, makes little sense to pair Cauli with Kale, especially now that Kale just unlocked a new form which would help her further stand out in the future. People get why they paired up Androids 17 and 18. You get why they'd pair up Ginyu and his crew. People would also get why they might pair up Black with Zamasu. But these two? No need.

Same for Ribrianne for the most part (They do have that one team attack admittedly), she pretty much has a full moveset now, all she'd need her team for is to set up her winged transformation.

Top Bottom