• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

"Friends"
shaw0iO.png

I hope Frieza says Sadala is going to be the second planet of saiyans he's wiped out.

J4g3r

That would be the shittiest moment of the arc for me. To have someone as fun to watch as Freeza get eliminated by someone as boring and outclassed as Cabba.

Depends how it's done.

Freeza picking on Cabba to try and get at Vegeta after he notices they have a "bond", only for Cabba to overcome that thanks to a pep talk from Vegeta - Resulting in Cabba catching Freeza off-guard.

HeroR

Goku was able to fight Perfect Cell with a bit of a disadvantage, which even Vegeta in his Second Grade form wasn't able to do. The difference between normal SSJ and Full mastering is huge.

The form either allows for training the multiplier up, or, since you don't waste ki, not only fight max power longer, but also use the ki you'd normally burn at the same time for no reason in an attack, thus increasing your max power.

I guess the second point is the more likely one.

That’s because Goku was overall stronger than Vegeta. Nothing about the Super Saiyan form. Vegeta even explain this to Trunks that Mastered Super Saiyan is just fuel efficient.

It totally makes a regular super saiyan much stronger. Vegeta was stunned by Goku's power and wondered what his secret was when he was fighting perfect cell 1v1. The form becomes far more efficient in its use of energy, yes, meaning when they push themselves even harder while in their mastered state, they're able to fight at a much higher level.

It doesn’t. It’s still a 50x multiplier from base. Goku was just stronger than Vegeta. All Mastered Super Saiyan does is save energy.

So since someone pressed the Zeno button and gaf is about to get deleted, I shall now reveal several truths.

Cabba will win the ToP, eliminating Gohan in the end. Jiren was so super strong he somehow entered a higher dimension and disappeared from the tournament.

17 will be upped to main character status, taking Goku's place as he becomes so strong after this arc he becomes depressed and starts meditating all the time like Jiren, he refuses to help when the next villain appears.

Vegeta cuts his hair and starts thinkng about his dad, reminiscing about what great facial hair he had.

Piccolo decides the time has come to kidnap Pan and throws her at a mountain, Goten asks to be kidnapped to, Piccolo ignores him.

Frieza and Jaco go on a buddy cop grand tour of the cosmos, there are legends of black stared dragonballs.

Wait, what's happening to GAF?

Depends how it's done.

Freeza picking on Cabba to try and get at Vegeta after he notices they have a "bond", only for Cabba to overcome that thanks to a pep talk from Vegeta - Resulting in Cabba catching Freeza off-guard.

It would be an asspull when Freeza is much stronger than Cabba and at least as strong as SSB Goku. (And considering how everyone hates how Goku let's his guard down, having Freeza let's his guard down would just be insulting)

Also, I've noticed how Cabba is pushed to the background over Caulifla and Kale which is why I find him so boring right now.

mas8705

Oh man I'm going to laugh so hard if Cabba eliminates Freeza.

That would take some guts from the writers.

It probably would piss off alot of people if that were to happen.

Mind you that Krillin didn't exactly get a nice send off when he got eliminated (where as Tien was at least able to take a guy down with him while Roshi left the tournament on his own accord). For anyone else who gets eliminated, it has to be something worth while or otherwise it will leave people questioning what the point of all of that was (in spite of how each person left in U7 has more than one elimination to their name except Piccolo, which could change tonight...).

Honestly though I would like to have one question answered: Would Vegeta step in to stop Frieza from torturing Cabba? And would Vegeta actually do what Frieza did a few episodes ago with Gohan (except go even further and actually knock him out)?

We have at least 15 more filler opponents left (or is it 14 filler opponents and one Brianne who has been the only note while character not from U6, U7 or U11?) and it will be nice to see if we can cut through the filler and get to the fights that we've been wanting to see.

Wonder if people will cheer if Cabba gets thrown out too?

HeroR

It would be an asspull when Freeza is much stronger than Cabba and at least as strong as SSB Goku. (And considering how everyone hates how Goku let's his guard down, having Freeza let's his guard down would just be insulting)

Also, I've noticed how Cabba is pushed to the background over Caulifla and Kale which is why I find him so boring right now.

In his golden form. Not in this true form.

That's because Goku was overall stronger than Vegeta. Nothing about the Super Saiyan form. Vegeta even explain this to Trunks that Mastered Super Saiyan is just fuel efficient.

If you don't waste power needlessly, you can use more power at the same time. That is consistent with the Blue powerup in the current manga.

Assuming it's both 50x, it's a situation where you use (crude example) 60% on fighting while burning 40% as untrained SSJ, and can use all 100% on fighting as full powered one.

Even if the multiplier is the same, the untrained one can't even use everything of that.

HeroR

If you don't waste power needlessly, you can use more power at the same time. That is consistent with the Blue powerup in the current manga.

Except we’re supposed to believe the power drain from Blue is so drastic that Goku keeping in the energy raise him up several tiers to the point of fighting a fusion who stomped him. Like I said, Super Saiyan 3 that is a energy draining form isn’t that drastic.

He can be knock out before he transforms.

Right now we're going back and fourth about how can Freeza get knocked out but the point I want to say it would be bullshit to have Freeza get eliminated by Cabba. Especially considering how Freeza has done so much more and is a joy to watch right now.

A-V-B

and I really like Gohan.

SSJ2 Gohan, that is.

Also, I was a big Goten fan when I was a kid, and was really disappointed with what they did to him.

Goku's shadow is large, yo.

I've never seen people more hopeful than Gohan fans. It's truly inspirational.

I root for him when he does get to show up but I stopped caring so long ago. Not sure how you guys do it! I'm hoping this arc is the beginning of him being much more involved. This is a weird ass arc though. I can't even imagine what comes next.

Top Bottom