• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Seiniyta

I wonder how much more they can power him up. Soon there is literally nobody in the multiverse that can beat him anymore.

At some point someone probably will make a wish with the super dragon balls that makes using Ki incredibly difficult putting everyone at late OG DB level.

I, too, think that Goku will probably now be stronger than Beerus. He liked that Goku was alive but looked extremely pissed off at what Goku was doing. Imagine Goku doing that with Kaio Ken.
Now imagine
Beerus
having to train of all things, and command King Kai to teach him Kaioken.

Right now, he is in a similar spot as Roshi was during the 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai, but since he naps all the time, he probably can keep ahead if he sets his mind to it.

brinstar

Everybody give them your energy

3.jpg

lmao holy shit

i literally just finished DR2 like 20 minutes ago and im about to play this one, the DBZ references in these games have me rolling

I wonder how much more they can power him up. Soon there is literally nobody in the multiverse that can beat him anymore.

At some point someone probably will make a wish with the super dragon balls that makes using Ki incredibly difficult putting everyone at late OG DB level.

id be down for that

Anth0ny

brah it'll be revealed that there's 15 multiverses and the multiverse we watched in super was one of the low level multiverses

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
People said the same thing at the end of the Frieza Saga back in DBZ. And then the Androids showed up.

The problem is there was still space for the series to grow at that point. They hadn't introduced gods or anything yet. Where the hell do they go after Zeno gets surpassed?

Typical

Banned
For me the site loads, but if you try to click on any series or go to their forums you get nada. Based on what I'm seeing on twitter it's the same for others.

The Crunchyroll uploads the series like 30 minutes after it airs, but it's completely free.

Why the hell have I been for months searching dodgy sites to watch streams for DBZ when I could have watched them completely legally for free.. crazy me

So what benefit is there to the premium paid for, aside for ads I assume, and the 1 week delay for most animes?

Sandfox

Why the hell have I been for months searching dodgy sites to watch streams for DBZ when I could have watched them completely legally for free.. crazy me

So what benefit is there to the premium paid for, aside for ads I assume, and the 1 week delay for most animes?

Higher quality, access to their manga, and better customer support.

The problem is there was still space for the series to grow at that point. They hadn't introduced gods or anything yet. Where the hell do they go after Zeno gets surpassed?

Actually they had already introduced gods at that point. They were all shit though, and no one minded that there were mortals that were stronger than them.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Actually they had already introduced gods at that point. They were all shit though, and no one minded that there were mortals that were stronger than them.

They'd only introduced King Kai and Yenma at that point. There's a difference between them and something like Zeno or Beerus though.

JohnDoe

Banned
Goku was the strongest on earth after beating Piccolo.
Goku was the strongest in the universe after beating Frieza during the Namek saga.
Goku was the strongest in the universe before Buu woke up (and until he transformed tbh).
Goku was the strongest in the universe before Beerus came to Earth.
They'll always find a way to keep going.

VariantX

Can anyone explain why Daisuki is dependant on CR having their episode up? Seems odd that no sites have it but I don't know how they handle it.

Funi is down to and they're the ones likely supplying everyone with the subs. They just weren't prepared to deal with the hype that this special was bringing. This literally what people have been waiting for since the start of this new arc.

Top Bottom