• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Astral Dog

i missed everything 😭.

poor Frost

i don't know why Goku is using the Genki Dama right at the beginnining this Jiren must be a tough guy.

Without Hit U6 should be lost i hope he doesn't die

Honestly, I hope Jiren kicks Goku's ass real bad so he can take this freaking tournament seriously and stop joking around. Like, look what you caused because of your jokes and your n___n face. The universes are being deleted from eternity and it's all your fault, you dumb Saiyan!
Nope it will never happen, that's just Goku's character

It also isn't his fault , funny how people still blame him when we have multiple characters point out he is giving the universes a chance to save themselves

AdanVC

Goku threw out all the pre-tournament stuff right when it started. Agreeing on teamwork? Nah. His friends? Nope, sorry Krillin, etc.

Would be nice but I'm having doubts.

Nope it will never happen, that's just Goku's character

It also isn't his fault , funny how people still blame him when we have multiple characters point out he is giving the universes a chance to save themselves

Freaking Son Goku kun : / I'm done with his attitude lol!

cf9338146ca35b7754e8778ad4e0cce489b8c9d8_hq.jpg

62a18a955a4b46a83c40c6781050de40646a87fb_hq.jpg

brinstar

It's not Goku's fault that the universes are being erased but I do think it's surprising how little he seems to care that they are

or anyone really

It's not Goku's fault that the universes are being erased but I do think it's surprising how little he seems to care that they are

or anyone really

It's going to happen regardless, everyone knows not to argue with Zeno.
And did everyone forget the look Goku gave when U9 was deleted?
We also had Gohan sad that U10 was deleted.
Everyone knows the stakes, everyone knows deletion for all but one universe is inevitable, there's no need for everything to be grim dark the whole tournament.

or anyone really
He's planing on using the super dragon balls, so that makes it OK!

Seriously, I wonder how many participants are planing on using the SDB to restore the other universes. All of them? Just 7? Maybe 11, and 6, and 2? Who knows!

It could be interesting if whoever wins DOESN'T use the SDBs like that and the survivors will have to hunt them down to use the wish everyone knows is going to be made. More so, if a wish like that is made but leaves Universe 7 out of the equation, giving us more time with the other universes.

Or Zeno just changes his opinion and undoes everything.

HeroR

He's planing on using the super dragon balls, so that makes it OK!

Seriously, I wonder how many participants are planing on using the SDB to restore the other universes. All of them? Just 7? Maybe 11, and 6, and 2? Who knows!

It could be interesting if whoever wins DOESN'T use the SDBs like that and the survivors will have to hunt them down to use the wish everyone knows is going to be made. More so, if a wish like that is made but leaves Universe 7 out of the equation, giving us more time with the other universes.

Or Zeno just changes his opinion and undoes everything.

Why would the survivors care about the other universes that were going to be erased regardless?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
zqAh7ae.png

From a news post in Dokkan Battle. They may have a card done since this doesn't seem to be the promo art that's been going around.

Just so everyone knows they put out Vegetto Blue 1-2 days after his episode came out. So we may have a name for this soon, even if it's a temporary one.

Why would the survivors care about the other universes that were going to be erased regardless?
Let's say Jiren wins and the Pride Troopers' wish is to restore all universe, except for 7. I could see the Universe 6 characters wanting to pay back to Goku and friends for their help, and Champa himself wanting his brother back. Thus: a new hunt for the Super Dragon Balls.

I could see a Saint Saiya Gold Saints-saga kind of thing going on, with a non-U6 character is 'guarding' each of the Super Dragon Balls.

M.D

Regarding 114

Some people mentioned how they thought it might be a new form for Kale which I thought is really unlikely, but one thing that bothered me when she got her controlled form was how her aura and ki attacks were yellow instead of green like Broly in his own unique SSJ form

Caulifla was all like 'you got perfect ki control' when she transformed into that controlled form but then she passed out like always after going Berserk. I wonder if she'll advance once more and combine the ki from Berserk mode with her unique SSJ form

HeroR

Let's say Jiren wins and the Pride Troopers' wish is to restore all universe, except for 7. I could see the Universe 6 characters wanting to pay back to Goku and friends for their help, and Champa himself wanting his brother back. Thus: a new hunt for the Super Dragon Balls.

I could see a Saint Saiya Gold Saints-saga kind of thing going on, with a non-U6 character is 'guarding' each of the Super Dragon Balls.

But why would Zen'o allow this since the entire point of the tournament was to erased universes since they were too many of them?

But why would Zen'o allow this since the entire point of the tournament was to erased universes since they were too many of them?

In the anime, he accepted blue wolf guys challenge in the preliminary fight that he wouldn't erase universes if he managed to beat goku, so it's not out of the realm of possibility

HeroR

In the anime, he accepted blue wolf guys challenge in the preliminary fight that he wouldn't erase universes if he managed to beat goku, so it's not out of the realm of possibility

Against Goku who he knew could waste him and even told Goku not to hold back or would erased all the universes on the spot. The wolf guy's proposal was DOA and I'm almost certain Zen'o knew it, otherwise why tell Goku not to hold back if he thought the guy had a chance.

Against Goku who he knew could waste him and even told Goku not to hold back or would erased all the universes on the spot. The wolf guy's proposal was DOA.

Nah, the Zenos are dumb as a sack of rocks. They wouldn't have had any idea the wolf guy didn't stand a chance, just because we did. Especially after the round immediately before was a draw. It might have been the grand priest who said don't hold back, in which case I would agree, they guy is still a scheming asshole.

You're confusing what we knew/know with what the Zenos know: reminder, they can't see the opening theme song clips :p.

HeroR

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if other universes have similar things though.

I have some doubts about that, otherwise why used the Super Dragon Balls from U6 and U7 specifically?

Nah, the Zenos are dumb as a sack of rocks. They wouldn't have had any idea the wolf guy didn't stand a chance, just because we did. Especially after the round immediately before was a draw.

You're confusing what we knew/know with what the Zenos know: reminder, they can't see the opening theme song clips :p.

Zen'o is naive, not dumb. If he thought the wolf guy had a chance, he wouldn't bother to tell Goku not to hold back. Also remember, Zen'o saw Goku fight in the Champa Saga, so he has a good idea about where Goku's strength is, at least Present Zen'o.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Zen'o is naive, not dumb. If he thought the wolf guy had a chance, he wouldn't bother to tell Goku not to hold back. Also remember, Zen'o saw Goku fight in the Champa Saga, so he has a good idea about where Goku's strength is, at least Present Zen'o.
He is naive but also has some kind of a personality disorder; goes from super serious (Be quiet, I will wipe you out, Safeu etc) to childish. I mean he clearly understands his role as a god, that's for certain. It was evident when he was introduced for the first time and was lecturing Beerus and Champa. We need to be prepared for the revelation that he's not actually a kid but a million years old or something like that.

Stuart444

The special one hour episode is this week right?

I hate weeks off. >_< always miss DBS when we miss a week. But at least 2 for the price of one this week lol ^_^

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
He is naive but also has some kind of a personality disorder; goes from super serious (Be quiet, I will wipe you out, Safeu etc) to childish. I mean he clearly understands his role as a god, that's for certain. It was evident when he was introduced for the first time and was lecturing Beerus and Champa. We need to be prepared for the revelation that he's not actually a kid but a million years old or something like that.
So he's a toddler.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I honestly don't know.
Toddlers have two modes: adorable laughing kids and little demons. They can run and happy and just want to have fun, but also find every act of violence they see as hilarious. They can also get mad when they don't get what they want, scream, yell and would probably destroy everything if they could figure out how to.

Zeno is just a toddler given god powers. Which is an appropriately terrifying thing.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Jiren's profile says he's silent and cool, proud of his tremendous power. His true strength is in the realm of a God of Destruction.

NeonZ

Toei finally updated the teams on their website
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/chara/chapter4/index.html
Damon isn't visible, but he's on the site.
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/assets/img/chara/chapter4/no04/u04_damon.png

EDIT: All of the Universe 4 guys that are still in play aren't on there and Universe 3 is missing Maji Kayo as well as the U6 Namekians.

Catopesra confirmed to be a not-Kamen Rider - Policeman of Universe 3. His belt buckle glows, changing into various modes.

Gokario

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/assets/img/chara/chapter4/no04/u04_damon.png

EDIT: All of the Universe 4 guys that are still in play aren't on there and Universe 3 is missing Maji Kayo as well as the U6 Namekians.

Robot with big legs, robot with big arms, robot with big torso, all greens... hmmm.....

Magwik

Banned
zqAh7ae.png

From a news post in Dokkan Battle. They may have a card done since this doesn't seem to be the promo art that's been going around.

Just so everyone knows they put out Vegetto Blue 1-2 days after his episode came out. So we may have a name for this soon, even if it's a temporary one.
Imagine would be good for the OP

Damon not being visible is odd. Seems like what's missing is a supposed are supposed to be surprises?

Then I would think he would have the Grand Priest get the Dragon Balls again if he can't restore the universes himself.
Well, yeah, but Zeno probably thinks that he already said he would destroy universes, so he does, but won' really find it all that bothersome if someone undoes his work with the Dragon Balls, because he found the Tournament of Power fun to watch.

He could probably undo the Universal Erasure himself, without the DB. But wouldn't it be more entertaining for him if he gets to watch as Hit & company try to get the Super Dragon Balls, fighting to the death sometimes instead of just giving Universe 7 a free go out of jail card?

I, huh, like my fanfiction take on what could happen. Heh.

Slaythe

D-did they say the guy Tien took out was taken out by VEGETA ?

I'm asking for confirmation before laughing in case I'm wrong.

Top Bottom