• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

AdanVC

Reading all this crazy theories have me hyped for the upcoming episodes. It seems every new episode now until the end of the tournament will (hopefully) have some crazy twists and surprises wich is great!

HeroR

Not really.

Vegito Blue is on par with Beerus and I doubt Jiren is that much stronger than him.

Vegito Blue being on par with Beerus was only ever said in the manga. In the anime, where Vegito Blue stands is left vague. We only know that he's stronger than Merged Zamasu, although not by huge margin unlike the manga.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Did you guys already speculate about how Blue Vegito would fare against Jiren or am I the first person to mention it
We don't know the true depth of Jiren's power. He has gotta have one transformation at least. Based on 110, I don't think Vegito Blue can take down Jiren. The fusion is not going to last long anyway because of the power requirement.

Dope
DL12NE9W4AAFOv7.jpg
Ya boy gowasu back at it again

Looks like cabbage is hanging out w/ yamcha, tenshinhan and monaka

Coincidence????

Vegito Blue being on par with Beerus was only ever said in the manga. In the anime, where Vegito Blue stands is left vague. We only know that he's stronger than Merged Zamasu, although not by huge margin unlike the manga.

It's still valid.

Toriyama does supervise the manga after all.

Morlas

There is nothing assholeish about stomping a mud hole in Goku's ass.

More like he's a swole ass mother fuckin' ninja lookin like he should be in the next Avengers.

Belmod even said it himself, Jiren's style of fighting is to overwhelm his opponent and beat them down until they give up all hope of winning

Belmod even said it himself, Jiren's style of fighting is to overwhelm his opponent and beat them down until they give up all hope of winning

Who wouldn't do that sh if they were strong enough to. Pretty sure it would be considered more assholey if he didn't let him charge the spirit bomb.

HeroR

It's still valid.

Toriyama does supervise the manga after all.

The scaling of the manga isn't the same as the anime. In the manga, Merged Zamasu got ass raped by Vegito Blue, while Merged Zamasu in the anime gave a good fight and even knocked Vegito on his butt.

Toriyama may supervise the manga, but that doesn't mean the anime uses the same scale. In fact, we clearly see that it doesn't, see manga Hit compared to anime Hit. Toyo was even wishy-washy on this when directly asked if Vegito was stronger than Beerus, he said he didn't know and Shin could have been wrong.

bachikarn

What was the exact dialogue in the manga? I thought I read Goku's perfected SSB was stronger than Vegito Blue. But Beerus kicked Perfected SSB Vegeta's ass. So I think that would imply Vegito Blue wasn't really on par with Beerus.
power levels are bullshit?

HeroR

Except maaaaaaaaybe Cap

Cap depends on writers. He's supposed to be only the peak of human achievement and not a superhuman, yet he some times written as a superhuman. Although, Cap in the MCU is based on his Ultimate Marvel self to an extent who is a superhuman. At least that is what I've heard.

What was the exact dialogue in the manga? I thought I read Goku's perfected SSB was stronger than Vegito Blue. But Beerus kicked Perfected SSB Vegeta's ass. So I think that would imply Vegito Blue wasn't really on par with Beerus.

When Vegito was charging up the Final Kamehameha to 'kill' Merged Zamasu, Shin said in shocked that Vegito's power may have surpassed Beerus.

Nope, Mastered Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku was only about even with Merged Zamasu who was far, far weaker than Vegito. It's the anime where Merged Zamasu and Vegito were about even.

Morlas

If Jiren is supposedly as strong or stronger than someone who can tap their finger on a table and blow up half a planet, he's definitely really up there....

Gin-Shiio

I'll stick with my prediction of Hit fusing with the two. Can't stop watching the Goku vs. Jiren fight. Might just be my favorite of Dragon Ball period.

NeonZ

Nah, Perfected SSB allowed Goku to keep up with Merged Zamasu, while Vegeto in the manga was much stronger than Merged Zamasu.

Anyway, Kaioshin's quote was

"In...credible... This is too Incredible...! Vegetto's current power... it can't be... it already surpassed Master Beerus'!"

Note that this was said while he charged the Final Kamehameha though, which took several pages in the manga, and he even had to dodge while charging it, so it wouldn't be his base power, but the attack's power.

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
Cap depends on writers. He's supposed to be only the peak of human achievement and not a superhuman, yet he some times written as a superhuman. Although, Cap in the MCU is based on his Ultimate Marvel self to an extent who is a superhuman. At least that is what I've heard.

From what I remember from years ago, strength-wise based on Ultimate but personality based on 616.

Nah, Perfected SSB allowed Goku to keep up with Merged Zamasu, while Vegeto in the manga was much stronger than Merged Zamasu.

Anyway, Kaioshin's quote was

"In...credible... This is too Incredible...! Vegetto's current power... it can't be... it already surpassed Master Beerus'!"

Note that this was said while he charged the Final Kamehameha though, which took several pages in the manga, and he even had to dodge while charging it, so it wouldn't be his base power, but the attack's power.

Of course, that all falls apart because Shin is the most unreliable idiot in the known multiverse when it comes to judging power levels (Point: Everyone but him reacting to Ultra instinct as something incredible in the latest episode)

caliph95

Which is why i put a big maybe normal cap is supposed to be peak human but they make him to do some superhuman shit

Mcu cap besides personality which is classic cap is based on Ultimate cap and ultimate cap is pretty much straight up superhuman

Top Bottom