• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Durden77

For sure. I hate myself for wasting stones trying to get Broly. But man, I need that card in my life.

This has been the only time that I throw 5 stones everytime I get them at a banner. Over and over. It's awful.

Finally got a SSR on my last single. INT SSJ Adult Gohan. Great.

Syntsui

It will be a real pain in the ass to make General Blue work with those ass links and without a reliable dokkaned Buuhan as a friend. He and Omega are the rarest of the suggested friend units.

It will be a real pain in the ass to make General Blue work with those ass links and without a reliable dokkaned Buuhan as a friend. He and Omega are the rarest of the suggested friend units.

Sorry PHY Broly is the one that is non existent lol. Omega Shenron is plentiful, especially since people use doubles of him to farm Broly medals.

Syntsui

Sorry PHY Broly is the one that is non existent lol. Omega Shenron is plentiful, especially since people use doubles of him to farm Broly medals.
PHY Broly is kinda rare too, yeah. Thankfully Bluegeto works great for Arale, so it's a non issue to me.

Omega though is nowhere to be seen on my list, I don't even have a STR team so whatever lol.

Thinking of this, with everyone properly dokkaned ofcourse and friend VB...
iqdoMsE.jpg

It's pretty exciting to be able to make rainbow teams now.

PHY Broly may be rare, but we all stick together because we're all in that pitiful hell together. (roughly 1/3 of my list is PHY Broly lol)

Finally got 50 stones. Did the multi and got the superman guy and better yet, STR Arale. My first aoe card. Rounds out my STR team nicely, though I wouldn't mind the Broly or Shenron.

This has been the only time that I throw 5 stones everytime I get them at a banner. Over and over. It's awful.

Finally got a SSR on my last single. INT SSJ Adult Gohan. Great.
Yup, I haven't done that since Gogeta. Felt bad knowing this was my last roll. Well I hope I get him eventually. I'm trying to refrain from making anymore purchases anymore.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It was Heroes so even less of a boost from leads.

Only reason I could tell it's Heroes is because Arale's sealed and I don't run sealers on my STR.

ffvorax

I'll be happy whem this Broly banner goes away so I can stop throwing all my stones at it just to get Rs.

I know that feeling... 20 stones on my account are saying: don't stop wasting us in that banner, Broly may be one of usssss..... I need to resist.... :(

Thanks. So he's ... not great in a rainbow team I guess.

Eh, he's the hardest hitter in GLB atm and right up there in JPN. He'd be fine in a rainbow team built around Prepared for Battle and Super Saiyan links.

EDIT: Whoops! Yeah, the old STR Broly is not a good rainbow teammate.

Fox1304

Crap, I thought PHY Arale leading skill was in its final form in UR, no idea why.
I don't see how I'll be able to get the 77 medals when my current STA only allows me to do the event only once ...

Syntsui

Crap, I thought PHY Arale leading skill was in its final form in UR, no idea why.
I don't see how I'll be able to get the 77 medals when my current STA only allows me to do the event only once ...

Do it, wait for the refill, do it, wait for the refill...

You will have as many chances as any player as long as you don't miss the refill.

Was looking through my album to find some random gif and found my early days mono teams. When strike characters were the defacto leaders. xD

XB0gQS4l.jpg
ZAzkbM1l.jpg
oFA56zJl.jpg

And this gem.

eGw0p9Yl.jpg

yogloo

Arale banner is going to come back when the free teq arale and str Goku gets their dokkan. But I encourage everyone to at least summon the gssr because the units are top tier.

Arale banner is going to come back when the free teq arale and str Goku gets their dokkan. But I encourage everyone to at least summon the gssr because the units are top tier.

If you are a p2p person and don't mind spending the stones, then go for it. If not then just save it till the SSJ4s. The Arales are really good but, SSJ4 goku and Vegeta are game changing.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I hate actually hitting team cost limits again. Stupid 99 cost LR androids. Even if I pull Merged Zamasu, I won't be able to field an optimal team until I get like 10-20 more ranks.

Poor phys broly sitting on the bench.

How the heck do you get Arale to drop in that first stage? I did it on Hard 15 times and only got 1 Goku. Just bad luck?

Pray to RNGesus and make a sacrifice to him. Then, only then will you have a chance to drop Arale.

But seriously why is this event so shit. They give you 2 Arales that benefits from SA 10 and then make the drop rate awful.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

I think he is implying the drop rate on the SA fodder Zamasu for the pulled Merged Zamasu is bad news bears.

I would assume it's on par with buuhan or Black, but maybe I'm wrong.

Syntsui

Oh, I see. Black and Buuhan drop rates are already as bad as it gets, I can't even imagine how tormenting it would be without the half stamina event and without abusing the rank level up.

I couldn't finish Black though and next time I won't be able to abuse rank level ups because my level is way too high already.

RedSnake

So I'm running a PHY team but I think I got some cards to maybe start a rainbow team or maybe have another mono team?
I can't clear many Z-HARD or Super dificulty dokkans so I'll leave my box here again to see if I can run a better team that what I'm currently running. (black, FP freeza dokkaned, OS, VB, goten dokkaned and SSGSS goku)

Thanks in advance!

So I'm running a PHY team but I think I got some cards to maybe start a rainbow team or maybe have another mono team?
I can't clear many Z-HARD or Super dificulty dokkans so I'll leave my box here again to see if I can run a better team that what I'm currently running. (black, FP freeza dokkaned, OS, VB, goten dokkaned and SSGSS goku)

Thanks in advance!

I would run a hero team. VB (leader), SS3 Gotenks, SSBKK, INT Godku, Ultimate Gohan, wildcard (Beerus/Vegito are good). VB friend. You definitely wanna dokkan your everything when you get the chance. Start with Gohan and Beerus because they're easy.

IMO a better PHY deck would be Black (lead), FP Frieza, Syn Shenron, SSB Vegeta, SSB Goku, Trunks/Goten GT (for ki) with a PHY Broly friend (good luck finding those these days tho). But hero is all around way better.

that would bring me down to 300million :( I wanna reach 1 billion!

I'm trying to convince myself it's worth it, that good old broly will get me all that money back one day. That it's an investment as I'll get even more in return lol.

I have no idea because he's cost me all my stamina the last few days.

Top Bottom