• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Arales drop rate is about 10%, then feeding her to a different Arale has only a 50% chance to work after that unless awaken them. Could take a long time if you're trying to up the SA on all of them.

Also I ended up pulling even though I said I wouldn't. Got the 2 of the AGL Arale I wanted, along with the STR one and Obotchan. Since it's a real drain to up the SA on these Arales I may not do STRs for a while, if I pulled the PHY one I'd probably go for it though.

linkent

It is hard to resist Arale for sure.
Skill up god is good to me.
8 Arales 7 skill up. (feeding 2 by 2)
Hopefully another 2 to do It.
Then i still need to SA up the int and teq arale.

Officially SA10 Arale in 10 Arale. RNGod is kind this time.

Arales drop rate is about 10%, then feeding her to a different Arale has only a 50% chance to work after that unless awaken them. Could take a long time if you're trying to up the SA on all of them.

Also I ended up pulling even though I said I wouldn't. Got the 2 of the AGL Arale I wanted, along with the STR one and Obotchan. Since it's a real drain to up the SA on these Arales I may not do STRs for a while, if I pulled the PHY one I'd probably go for it though.

I got the agl and str one too. Not really looking forward to maxing the sa, but I'll probably see how rng treats me anyways. I'm already trying to deal with the turles drop rate ha...

Oh, and nobody stepped up to take Aiii's account so it's officially the GAF account or something. It's also got 50 stones so let's see...should I try for broly or the arales? Singles or multi?

Hell yeah! Finally beat Boss Rush Super 3 with my mono Super AGL team. Eat a fat one, Angel SSJ3 Goku!

0T4Gwk0l.png

D459eVjl.png

Hell yeah! Finally beat Boss Rush Super 3 with my mono Super AGL team. Eat a fat one, Angel SSJ3 Goku!

0T4Gwk0l.png

D459eVjl.png

Congrats. What was your deck made up of? I've tried mono AGL but it never seems to cut it. Got extremely close with mono STR and a rainbow SSJ4 Goku friend but my AGL deck should be easier to stay alive with.

Aiii

So not worth it
For AGL team, bring SSJ4 Vegeta, SV, Golden Freeza and Whis. The free heals from Whis along with these three tanking should do the job.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, seeing the power creep in action today. Went back to do the In Defiance of Heavens with my Rose team. One shot each of them.

For AGL team, bring SSJ4 Vegeta, SV, Golden Freeza and Whis. The free heals from Whis along with these three tanking should do the job.

Ah I hadn't thought of trying Whis. Reckon it would be better to swap Buu out for him or keep Buu in? Just worried about damage output but SV and Veggie supply most of that I guess.

Congrats. What was your deck made up of? I've tried mono AGL but it never seems to cut it. Got extremely close with mono STR and a rainbow SSJ4 Goku friend but my AGL deck should be easier to stay alive with.
OsweKv6l.jpg

Senzus, Ghost Usher, King Yemma, and Android 8.

Obviously have an SSJ4 Vegeta friend as well. I didn't have a rainbow one, but we got through it on a wing and a prayer. Got through the first three bosses without any items thanks to Whis' healing and luckily timed dokkan attacks. With SSJ3 Angel Goku's final phase, Whis was on point in stunning when needed. My jerk face Vegetas never crit that entire phase. :S

Dropped Golden Frieza since synergy/ki links and more damage per round helped a lot. Plus I tend to ride around 50% a lot and he loses that tank passive when it drops below that threshold. SSB Vegeta was a nice demi-tank as well since his DEF raises after an SA.

Also praying to RNGesus helps. XD

Grats! interesting choice bringing Beerus. Was that just to link with Whis or do you have him fairly beefed up?

When I first heard of the Boss Rush I was like "how on earth is that even possible". This was before I knew how broken the potential system was. Now I'm sitting here with Broly like... bring it on.

Grats! interesting choice bringing Beerus. Was that just to link with Whis or do you have him fairly beefed up?

When I first heard of the Boss Rush I was like "how on earth is that even possible". This was before I knew how broken the potential system was. Now I'm sitting here with Broly like... bring it on.
He's like the 4th hardest hitting Super AGL character in my roster, plus he links well with Shocking Speed and all that.

Flambe

Scrounged mission stones for another 50 on Arale aaaand got #3 and #4 fucking Tao, #3 AGI Arale and STR Arale. Not Phy but I'll take her =]

Fox1304

Knowing that I have PHY Arale, and that my current best team is mono AGI with SV, SSJ3 gokus (adult and kid), TEQ Ssj3 Gotenks, a god evolved ssb goku and another SSJ basic Goku.

Should I pull a multi on one of the current banners? Or Wait for the next ones ?

Knowing that I have PHY Arale, and that my current best team is mono AGI with SV, SSJ3 gokus (adult and kid), TEQ Ssj3 Gotenks, a god evolved ssb goku and another SSJ basic Goku.

Should I pull a multi on one of the current banners? Or Wait for the next ones ?

Save your stones. The only good AGI units you can pull are SSB Vegeta and Arale but you don't really need them from the sound of it and there are good banners coming soonish.

Fox1304

Save your stones. The only good AGI units you can pull are SSB Vegeta and Arale but you don't really need them from the sound of it and there are good banners coming soonish.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Here is my current roster.
I have a feeling that I should be able to get a decent rainbow team with those but I always come back to the mono agi, can't seem to get some sufficient damage with rainbow.
Anything I'm missing ?

feels bad when the 80 stamina bee pan stage isn't even half of how much exp i need to rank up anymore. they really ought to cap rank exp required at some point, i feel like

I have a feeling that I should be able to get a decent rainbow team with those but I always come back to the mono agi, can't seem to get some sufficient damage with rainbow.
Anything I'm missing ?

You kinda don't have a rainbow boosting lead until you dokkan Arale. So automatically a Super Vegito led team will easily outclass your rainbow even though he's not even dokkan'd lol.

Fox1304

You kinda don't have a rainbow boosting lead until you dokkan Arale. So automatically a Super Vegito led team will easily outclass your rainbow even though he's not even dokkan'd lol.
Isn't Zamasu a rainbow boosting lead ?
Ki+2 and 20% atk def ( not amazing, but should work ).

Isn't Zamasu a rainbow boosting lead ?
Ki+2 and 20% atk def ( not amazing, but should work ).

I mean sure, it works. But I guess I'm answering the future question of "why do I keep going back to mono agl?"

And yeah, I guess that's because your mono agl lead outclasses zamasu by a ton. Plus for mono agl you would get another SV, which means you have 2 characters that tank and add counter damage. While having an SV friend would sorta gimp your zamasu team, and then you have to find a rainbow lead friend too since SV friend wouldn't really work (which kinda sucks at least from what I can see on my list).

If you insisted on working towards a rainbow team, PHY Arale would be the biggest payout in the end with a farmable immense damage super (if you have the patience) and a bigger boost when/if you can get the dokkan medals. That's all just IMO though. What you have still works if you want to make it work, I just wouldn't call it ideal.

His links are shit, and giving only 2 Ki you'd better have some godlike Ki links.

I forgot this too. He doesn't play well with pretty much anyone you would put in a rainbow team in this case.

Fox1304

I mean sure, it works. But I guess I'm answering the future question of "why do I keep going back to mono agl?"

And yeah, I guess that's because your mono agl lead outclasses zamasu by a ton. Plus for mono agl you would get another SV, which means you have 2 characters that tank and add counter damage. While having an SV friend would sorta gimp your zamasu team, and then you have to find a rainbow lead friend too since SV friend wouldn't really work (which kinda sucks at least from what I can see on my list).

If you insisted on working towards a rainbow team, PHY Arale would be the biggest payout in the end with a farmable immense damage super (if you have the patience) and a bigger boost when/if you can get the dokkan medals. That's all just IMO though. What you have still works if you want to make it work, I just wouldn't call it ideal.

Great explanation, thx !
Makes sense. I won't have the patience to awaken arale so I'll stick to improving my mono agl team. The SSJ goku in it really isn't on par with the others, so I'll try to find a better one first !

Great explanation, thx !
Makes sense. I won't have the patience to awaken arale so I'll stick to improving my mono agl team. The SSJ goku in it really isn't on par with the others, so I'll try to find a better one first !

If you want a rough roadmap of what to do, you should farm a TON of arales from penguin village (the one that drops with Goku) and try to get SA level 10 on PHY Arale by feeding her either the 50% or guaranteed 100% once you awaken her (depending on your resources). Then begin working on finding/recruiting good mono-agl helper units and dokkan awakening your current ones. That will put you in a very good position to win at the highest difficulty (I think) once Arale's event comes back. Not to mention in an even better position when Super Vegito's event is back, depending on whatever event order comes our way.

Also from a glance, you might have a secretly good mono-teq team in the making. But I'm not very good at mono teq teams so maybe someone will correct me there.

Great explanation, thx !

If you can beat the event you should definitely dokkan Arale as she goes from a so-so unit to a fantastic unit.

MiTYH

77 Arale medals, done! Now I begin the terrible path to get Phy's SA to 10. These drops have... not be kind to me. At SA 4 now, highly debating just spending the items/supreme kai medals to awaken them first. But we'll cross that road when we get to a more crunch time later in the month

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
1 stamina bar with no arale or Goku, then first run with the second gave me:

Single pulled for another Broly because of that luck, and guess what?
R Drum
!!!!!!

Got two of those in a row. Fed all four to AGL Arale and she wasn't having it.

Are the next cards coming to JPN demi gods? Was kinda waiting on the Super PHY neo god, but I doubt that's gonna be Tien. I guess I can't complain if that is the case, well on my way to over 500 stones now so I'll be sitting on a nice collection ready. To be honest slowing it down a bit wouldn't be a bad idea, it got a little hectic.

linkent

77 Arale medals, done! Now I begin the terrible path to get Phy's SA to 10. These drops have... not be kind to me. At SA 4 now, highly debating just spending the items/supreme kai medals to awaken them first. But we'll cross that road when we get to a more crunch time later in the month

still 2 weeks to go for the event.
just keep doing that card stage everyday.
save those medals!

Yeah still a lot of time left to farm arale, but goddamn if these percentages aren't just straight up false.
Like ss3 vegeta has a 50% to stun on super, and that shit actually feels like 50%, now I've fused 10 arales and just one SA up...was getting flashbacks to black when my 9th one failed.

Syntsui

I wouldn't be so confortable with the time left for Arale cards, specially if you pulled all of them. Almost a week worth of stamina with refreshes and I'm still SA5, that's only for the PHY one. You have to either be lucky or wealthy.

Durden77

Feelin a little burnt out on this game. Sometimes I get frustrated in how much it takes away from me playing real games. Somrtimes I just wanna drop it, but then I remember the stupid amount of money I spent on the Rose banner and now it's like impossible for me to drop it.

God dammit. I've been playing more casual latley though. Think I'm gonna keep doin that for a while.

Maintenance is up and WT rewards are available as well. :) Only went up four ranks to 166.

Also, the Punished Trunks story is up this week as well with the Father Son Galick Gun summon cards. As a heads up, if you got this TEQ Future Trunks awhile back, this story event is a good opportunity to farm his SA to 10 as you get a Future Trunks drop.

Syntsui

So almost no one was banned/was actually cheating. I can't even notice if my position changed as I'm still on the 18k position.

Top Bottom