• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Fox1304

I'm getting destroyed by all those high level events ... For example I manage to pass Black + Zamasu, but get one-shot by the fused one. I thought I had a good team, but can't manage to pass those, let alone farm them for my DA.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I want to thank you guys for complaining about how bad the grind is to level Merged Zamasu's super. It's making me feel better about not pulling him.

I'm getting destroyed by all those high level events ... For example I manage to pass Black + Zamasu, but get one-shot by the fused one. I thought I had a good team, but can't manage to pass those, let alone farm them for my DA.
What are you trying to dokkan exactly?
I don't see anything in your box that requires doing the zamasu or trunks dokkan.
You could probably beat the arale dokka with mono str.

Fox1304

What are you trying to dokkan exactly?
I don't see anything in your box that requires doing the zamasu or trunks dokkan.
You could probably beat the arale dokka with mono str.

That's not specifically for those 2 events, it's a global feeling. All the Dokkan events kick my ass :)

MiTYH

Finally, finally, FINALLY got TEQ SA to 10. Took forever. Now to get to these medals. Thankfully LR Broly friend + Omega STR team does the trick without much trouble.

I want to thank you guys for complaining about how bad the grind is to level Merged Zamasu's super. It's making me feel better about not pulling him.

No it's not

also I lied before when I said I'd stopped pulling on this banner. I spent all my 250ish stones and pulled like 4 SSRs, only one of which was featured (PHY Super Trunks - garbage) and it was all crap.

Durden77

Yoooo this banner has been good to me! Did 4 more singles today and I got rage Trunks!

So after 6 total singles on this banner since it dropped, I got Vegito Blue and Trunks! I didn't get the card I wanted the most (Merged Zamasu), but hot damn if I didn't make out good, and I've now got some strong options for a super team. I'm glad too because that Broly banner fucked me bad.

Oh god this rage Trunks grind is going to suuuuuck...

That's not specifically for those 2 events, it's a global feeling. All the Dokkan events kick my ass :)

Yeah you're going to have some difficulty with most of them.
I say try getting arale up if you can before she leaves, it should be doable with mono str, you just need to be able to take the hits in phase 2 and 3. Should be totally doable with items though.

Next up you should dokkan gotenks and goten when their events come back to bolster your mono str, you seem to already have TUR ssj3 gotenks, so beating him 5 more times shouldn't be too hard.

You should be able to straight body surpassing all with mono teq to dokkan ssj3 goku.
Same strategy with ssb goku.

VB is tricky because of the damage, but if you get LR broly and your gotenks into a proper rotation, he should go down pretty easily.

Zamasu, mono teq should beat it, and he makes for a nice little ghetto rainbow lead if you can't manage to dokkan arale.
Also he has a greatly lowers defense super which I'll get into later.

SV/teq vegetto you'll have to save for last, he kinda needs a team of TURs.

Piccolo, this depends on your WT performance, but if you managed to get him once, you should be able to get his medals eventually, he makes for a killer tanky mono int team together with janemba.

no hope:
Janemba, your mono phy is too weak.
SSB vegeta, your mono phy is too weak.
buucolo/buutenks, your mono agl doesn't have enough fire power yet to kill buu in the str phase, and your mono int wouldn't survive long enough to make it to the final phase, heck even if it did it would still be tough to beat kid buu.
Golden freeza, your mono int is too weak.

"old" broly, not a bad unit when dokkaned, but you only have one blazing battle unit, goten, which means you'll need units that can hit him with greatly lower defense to do damage, hence needing to dokkan zamasu AND videl into great saiyaman 2.
Also when the family broly event comes back, get the free ssr videl, she links with great saiyaman for another blazing battle link.
This way you can lower his defense every round and do damage at the same time.

Or in other words, right now broly is going to be pretty impossible because of the links you need, but once you dokkan:
zamasu
goten
videl.
You should be able to run all over him.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Man, these current events are great for saving stones - multiple daily reward events, plus utterly shit banners that aren't worth pulling on! :D

Roll on the SS4s.

Maddness

Decided to do a yolo single before bed and grabbed:

Return_of_the_Miraculous_Fusion_SSGSS_Vegito.png

He was the only guy I wanted to pull off this banner. Sweet!

J4g3r

Did a salty single and pulled this guy:

I'd be happy but I just realized the story where you can farm his SA is leaving tomorrow, cool...

Same thing happened to me when I pulled Goku Black, except that was still somewhat possible to do. This seems impossible.

Xanru

Finished the INT Trunks and Zamasu grind. Got pretty lucky with Zamasu and it only took me ~13 drops to max his SA. Now to pick up where I left off with TEQ Trunks, needa farm a good bunch of him to make sure I can get him max SA.

Finally rewarded for throwing good stones after bad with a VB dupe. Not Zamasu like I wanted but better than pulling Rage Trunks tbh. Not in the mood for that grind like, ever.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Havent played the game in a while (not even login) - logged in today and got 5 stones as my 90day login-boni. Did one pull....

Looked him up....seems like a got really lucky. Now i gotta see if i can farm his medals...doubt it the way powercreep works in this game...but we will see.

ffvorax

Looks like the Banner with Trunks+Zamasu have better rates after all... we are all getting something decent with few pulls! :p

Did a salty single and pulled this guy:

I'd be happy but I just realized the story where you can farm his SA is leaving tomorrow, cool...

Wha? It leaves on Thursday dude. Don't scare me like that! I've been pretty busy with random stuff so I haven't had much time to farm medals as well. I have about enough for 4 Punished Trunks right now.

Also Gotenks Dokkan Event is getting another stage in JP: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB..._new_stage_added_to_the_gotenks_dokkan_event/ PHY Neo God SSJ3 Gotenks?

cw_sasuke

I dont have a single Buuhan friend ? Come on....thats probably the reason i stopped playing the Friendsystem kinda sucks.

I dont have a single Buuhan friend ? Come on....thats probably the reason i stopped playing the Friendsystem kinda sucks.

Well, that's the problem. Having a buuhan friend but also making sure he's still using him. And to be fair, the current events are less about buuhan/

cw_sasuke

Well, that's the problem. Having a buuhan friend but also making sure he's still using him. And to be fair, the current events are less about buuhan/

Powercreep in this game is just too much...why dont they have a driend system ala OPTC where you can choose other Friends leaders if they own the same one as you, even if they arent the active leader.

I just looked up the Dokkana Zamatsu event and Buuhan is the only lead i could beat him with. Unless Vegito Blue team can do it as wellll.....

https://dbz.space/box/cw_sasuke

Is there any team that could clear the 50stam Dokkan event ?

linkent

Powercreep in this game is just too much...why dont they have a driend system ala OPTC where you can choose other Friends leaders if they own the same one as you, even if they arent the active leader.

I just looked up the Dokkana Zamatsu event and Buuhan is the only lead i could beat him with. Unless Vegito Blue team can do it as wellll.....

Should be possible to beat both event if you buy Roshi from Babashop for Mono STR team with LR Broly (easier to find than Buuhan)
Just use Rildo/SSJ3 Vegeta to block and do the damage with LR Broly/Gogeta.
LR Broly will 2 rounds all stage of these events.

Will set leader to Buuhan for you to try. :D

Syntsui

Funny enough, I don't think I ever saw a friend Broly, but I can still consistently find Buuhan (like 3 times and then they are gone until the game refreshes).

Eh, if you want, add me I'll put my Buuhan as leader. TUR and SA10.

eazy peazy with super team probably. VB, Gogeta, SV, SS3 Vegeta, TEQ SSJ Trunks (future), PHYtenks. If you keep Vegeta and Trunks together they'll do good damage because of their Vegeta Family links in this event. Maybe keep PHYtenks in the other rotation with VB because i heard he can super multiple times per round.

And yeah this game really should let you select any friend leader. I have a 3 dupe path Buuhan with like 90% completion that's mostly just sitting there, although I have a team set up, I never use it.

J4g3r

Wha? It leaves on Thursday dude. Don't scare me like that! I've been pretty busy with random stuff so I haven't had much time to farm medals as well. I have about enough for 4 Punished Trunks right now.

Also Gotenks Dokkan Event is getting another stage in JP: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB..._new_stage_added_to_the_gotenks_dokkan_event/ PHY Neo God SSJ3 Gotenks?

Damn, well that's an extra day - Still not sure I'll be able to do it.

His Dokkan event leaves on the 11th, right?

Meneses

Trunks grindhouse horror update:

SA3 so far, and I have 6 normal trunks medals (7 needed for each feed), 13 SSTrunks (3 needed) , 7 Vegeta (3 needed). I also have the Father-Son Vegeta that needs 7 of these Vegeta medals to Dokkan, but i'll likely leave it alone for now.

I have two SR Trunks cards to awaken. So if I ever get those normal medals (seems doubtful at this point, it took me a bunch of refreshes to get to 6 lol), it would leave my INT Trunks at SA5.

Might try to finish it whenever the events return, or maybe I just throw the phone out the window instead, haven't decided yet.

Aiii

So not worth it
Haha, looks like the guy that was "proving a point" during the WT got what he wished for, they banned a bunch of people who have modded the game at one point or another.

I do enjoy the "I haven't modded for months" or "I only modded Battlefield because it's shit" posts of people somehow legit wondering why they were banned. The best ones are the ones that "never modded" but then get asked if they bought their account and still are puzzled on why they are getting banned.

This whole WT fiasco really just is a good reminder that A) this game sucks B) Bandai sucks and C) everyone would be happier if they just removed the competitive element from the WT. Let people mod, who gives a shit, and make the rewards purely deterministic (for points/wins). It's just a disaster. 10 times as many people yet still the same reward brackets, like at least make them percentage-based. People will keep modding because it sucks ass, people will keep getting banned rightly or not, and every WT is going to go through this song and dance. It's not even a competitive game, you're only competing for who has the most time/least life. Just stop it.

Haha, looks like the guy that was "proving a point" during the WT got what he wished for, they banned a bunch of people who have modded the game at one point or another.

I do enjoy the "I haven't modded for months" or "I only modded Battlefield because it's shit" posts of people somehow legit wondering why they were banned. The best ones are the ones that "never modded" but then get asked if they bought their account and still are puzzled on why they are getting banned.

It had me panicking at first. My account is rerolled on what I think was a modded APK, but then transferred to my phone with the regular APK. I've not been banned so I guess it never triggered since I never actually did anything but a pull on the modded one.

Some people are suggesting downloading through QooApp is a trigger too though. Hope not! That's where I get my updates from.

Aiii

So not worth it
Don't think QooApp mods APK's, so I doubt that is the case. It's the same game you get from the Play Store. Same goes with dbz.space's Google Play version APK's.

Is there an up to date list on good LR Goku card strategies? Every one I see is several months old, and there have been a lot of new cards since then. Debating whether I should farm any of the TEQ ones today or not.

Don't think QooApp mods APK's, so I doubt that is the case. It's the same game you get from the Play Store. Same goes with dbz.space's Google Play version APK's.

I should be all clear then hopefully. I did a few runs in the tournament too just to get myself another Piccolo and a few more medals so I suppose I'd have been hit by now if there was anything to worry about.

Is there an up to date list on good LR Goku card strategies? Every one I see is several months old, and there have been a lot of new cards since then. Debating whether I should farm any of the TEQ ones today or not.

It only allows strike cards so the old guides are still relevant, until stage 4 drops anyway

cw_sasuke

Okay i familiarized myself again with the game. Seems it will be too late to do the current Arale quests since today is the last day. What i will do for now is farm Fusion Zamasu copies so i can max his Super. Once i maxed him i will give the Dokkan stages another try....until then i hope to have a solid team ready.

One important question before if get back into it - did they went through with the update that you cant restart the game to see if the enemies launches a super ? Because if thats coming i dont know if its even worth to get back into it. I dont think i could clear or farm Dokkans without this exploit.
Should be possible to beat both event if you buy Roshi from Babashop for Mono STR team with LR Broly (easier to find than Buuhan)
Just use Rildo/SSJ3 Vegeta to block and do the damage with LR Broly/Gogeta.
LR Broly will 2 rounds all stage of these events.

Will set leader to Buuhan for you to try. :D

Thanks - i might give this a shot, sadly i dotn have too many LR Broly friends....actually i dont think i have a single one. So probably not the best lead to depend on right now.

Thanks if you can put up Buuhan in 1-2 days when i start farming the medals. But if the LR Brily approach is much easier than Buuhan i will tyr to add some people who have him over the next days.
Eh, if you want, add me I'll put my Buuhan as leader. TUR and SA10.

Yeah thanks - but i think ill just max his Super for now.

eazy peazy with super team probably. VB, Gogeta, SV, SS3 Vegeta, TEQ SSJ Trunks (future), PHYtenks. If you keep Vegeta and Trunks together they'll do good damage because of their Vegeta Family links in this event. Maybe keep PHYtenks in the other rotation with VB because i heard he can super multiple times per round.

And yeah this game really should let you select any friend leader. I have a 3 dupe path Buuhan with like 90% completion that's mostly just sitting there, although I have a team set up, I never use it.

Alright thanks - Vegito Blue would be the best option for me because most of my friend have him. Though i wonder if it will be easy considering SA for Trunks and Vegeta are still on lvl1. Actually i havent even Dokkaned my TEQ Trunks because i forgot to farm his medals. I also remember someone saying that a fodder to max his Super would be released soon....did i already miss it ? Because the current event doesnt seem to drop anything could level his Super.

Alright thanks - Vegito Blue would be the best option for me because most of my friend have him. Though i wonder if it will be easy considering SA for Trunks and Vegeta are still on lvl1. Actually i havent even Dokkaned my TEQ Trunks because i forgot to farm his medals. I also remember someone saying that a fodder to max his Super would be released soon....did i already miss it ? Because the current event doesnt seem to drop anything could level his Super.

Stage 4 of the future Trunks event drops the STR card which can be used to level the SA of undokkaned TEQ Trunks (50% when you awake the STR card to SSR).

denebj

Neo Member
Finally completed the the SA10 for TEQ and INT Trunk ... What a pain LOL
I am know farming the SSR Zamasu, trying to get 20 copies in case I pull the him :-O

Hellix

PHY Kid Goku, PHY Zamasu, STR Trunks, and TEQ Goku Black all drop like nothing for me. Pulling a banner card? Jack shit.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
STR cell would be nice. I've had that SSJ2 Gohan waiting to join the big leagues for a while now.

Just noticed he's not translated yet though. LR Frieza maybe?

RIP medals. RIP training items. RIP stones for stamina refills. RIP life. RIP everything.

Christ that was intense. Kinda can't believe I did that, I didn't think I ever would when I saw people doing it in JPN. I pray to god I never pull TEQ Trunks.

Such tenacity, I could never do this lol.

STR cell would be nice. I've had that SSJ2 Gohan waiting to join the big leagues for a while now.

Just noticed he's not translated yet though. LR Frieza maybe?

Cell and freeza are both on the inactive list and both fully translated.

MiTYH

You'd think for 50 stamina I'd pay more attention to this stupid Zamasu event. I've lost... 2, maybe 3 times today because I looked away and got super-KO'd. Such a waste of energy... and I'm only 14 away from being done with the event!

Top Bottom