• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
bRMJKoo.jpg

I just like the art here tbh.

Still don't think it's really worth summoning on Heroes though

Blah, didn't have time to grind out the medals for Punished Trunks SA up. Ah well, at least it's coming back at some point in the next couple months and ultimately I'm still okay without him being a centerpiece on my teams.

Aiii

So not worth it
Had Stones for four multis. First three were complete fucking trash, one SSR in total and it was the Universe 6-7 tournament INT Piccolo.

Fourth one, though...
Life is good. All Super leads, good good.

This banner. I didn't even know it was possible to get a single Goku come up when doin stone pulls. It's usually two at least?

Edit: Wooooow. 10 multi. 2 banner cards. None PHY. 5 SSR total. I've actually just pulled more R units than SR too and seen pull screens I only see in friend pull.

A lot of the recent rebirths have great art. It's weird, but imo most rebirths consistently have better art than their original versions, whereas a lot of dokkanfest dokkans have worse TUR art. The WT cards for example all get a lot better after their dokkans art-wise and the new Gotenks dokkans are pretty sweet too. This one's classic.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Nice that the non-SS Str Gotenks got a decent Dokkan. If I'm still playing the game in 6 months I'll be sure to make use of that.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
eazy peazy with super team probably. VB, Gogeta, SV, SS3 Vegeta, TEQ SSJ Trunks (future), PHYtenks. If you keep Vegeta and Trunks together they'll do good damage because of their Vegeta Family links in this event. Maybe keep PHYtenks in the other rotation with VB because i heard he can super multiple times per round.

And yeah this game really should let you select any friend leader. I have a 3 dupe path Buuhan with like 90% completion that's mostly just sitting there, although I have a team set up, I never use it.

btw. Thanks - it worked out with this team.
Probably would work even better if i could Z-Awaken my TEQ SSJ Trunks ....but of course i dont have enough Gregory medals. Thats one other thing i hate about this game....why does every unit need Greg medals when they are other lower rank medals to use as well :-/

I think today is the day I realized I'm real bored of this game :( I expected to be pissed at the results of my 500 stones later in the day. I mean, the results were actually worse than my 550 on global for SSBKK. But I just don't care that they were trash because it doesn't make a difference. All I'd have been was even more OP and my teams are already broken as fuck.

I'd log in, max them and log out again waiting for whatever's next because having them provides me no real benefit. I've been feeling this with the game for weeks but I think my inability to give a shit about wasting so many stones confirmed it for me. I actually miss the old gods meta lol.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So i just used linkents STR LR Broly....

Holy shit that unit is OP.

Cheers ! Added you.

Fox1304 in-game.
How is decided the character people see ? Is it the leader of the "current team"? Meaning the one you see on the home ?

Approved your friend req.

It's whichever team you edited/used last.

Also I realized I never updated the spreadsheet so I updated my entry now lol.

Durden77

I made a huge mistake, I did two singles and pulled INT Trunks, fuck. I don't want to farm his SA >.>

It's pretty awful, but it's also pretty worth it. Just depends on how bad you need Kais and how useful you think he will be to you. And it will wreck some of your resources (mainly STR medals/training items/elder Kai medals). But he regularly hits around 500k for me and can definitely go higher.

He also is just a cool as fuck card though that I see as one of my weird personal favorites, so I'm glad I've got him stacked.

Syntsui

It's pretty awful, but it's also pretty worth it. Just depends on how bad you need Kais and how useful you think he will be to you. And it will wreck some of your resources (mainly STR medals/training items/elder Kai medals). But he regularly hits around 500k for me and can definitely go higher.

He also is just a cool as fuck card though that I see as one of my weird personal favorites, so I'm glad I've got him stacked.

I'll get around 30 cards and see what happens, I don't really have the training items to awaken all of them to feed Trunks, so it's not even a matter of wanting, it's impossible considering my resourses.

Durden77

I'll get around 30 cards and see what happens, I don't really have the training items to awaken all of them to feed Trunks, so it's not even a matter of wanting, it's impossible considering my resourses.

What do you mean 30 cards? 30 SR Trunks? Why would you do that, you only need nine.

Besides the obvious resource suck, the medals are the wost part. Just so you know you'd need...

63 Base Trunks medals
27 Each of Vegeta Blue and SS Trunks medals
And obviously 9 SR Trunks

to complete it. I just focused on the medals. It's pretty awful but once you get that out of the way, SR Trunks drops well and it's just a matter of resources when you get them at that point.

Man, putting this into texts makes me realize that I probably lost a bit of my sanity here. Whatever I love my Trunks.

Syntsui

What do you mean 30 cards? 30 SR Trunks? Why would you do that, you only need nine.

Besides the obvious resource suck, the medals are the wost part. Just so you know you'd need...

63 Base Trunks medals

to complete it. I just focused on the medals. It's pretty awful but once you get that out of the way, SR Trunks drops well and it's just a matter of resources when you get them at that point.

Man, putting this into texts makes me realize that I probably lost a bit of my sanity here. Whatever I love my Trunks.

I thought the level up chance would be 50% only considering it's not an identical card, that's better I guess. Let's see if my disposition holds up lol.

Durden77

I thought the level up chance would be 50% only considering it's not an identical card, that's better I guess. Let's see if my disposition holds up lol.

If you dokkan a SR Trunks into a SSR SSJ Trunks then it's a 50% rate. But if you futher awaken that dokkaned SSR SSJ Trunks into a UR, it becomes a 100% rate, as long as your INT Trunks is undokkaned. It will cost you 9 Elder Kai medals an a bunch of STR medals, but it's pretty much the only way to go. If you go that far to dokkan each Trunks and try the 50% rates and fail, you'll find out what real insanity is. *shudder*

63 Base Trunks medals

Your love for Trunks is damn impressive that's for sure. That grind is BRUTAL just to read.

I shit the bed this time when it comes to maxing out TEQ Future Trunks' SA. Damn life keeping me way too busy.

63 Base Trunks medals

I stopped at SA6. I'm in no rush. xD

Meneses

Your love for Trunks is damn impressive that's for sure. That grind is BRUTAL just to read.

I shit the bed this time when it comes to maxing out TEQ Future Trunks' SA. Damn life keeping me way too busy.

Trunks is my favorite too but I had to stop at some point. It was driving me nuts.

He's at SA5 for now, maybe i'll go back to it when the event returns, or maybe i'll have some spare Elder Kais after I max Godtenks (which is at 1 now). I also have Blue Kaioken Goku at SA2 but I had previously maxed the regular SSB so i'll hold on for now.

After those 2 (or 1, really) I don't really have any other cards to feed Kais to, so if we have shop refreshes I might be able to spend a few on mah boy Torunkusu.

If another 10 Elder Kai banner comes along i'm jumping on that shit with eyes closed. the minute it shows up.

Durden77

Just to reiterate to try and save face for my sanity, I attempt to play this game as much at work as possible to get through my days. I stay at work for 9 hours 5 days a week, so sometimes the bigger the grind the better, because I don't feel as bad stoning for stamina throughout the day so I can pass the time lol. That's why I did Trunk's grind because....well what else am I going to do while I'm working my mundane as fuck job?

Even with that though, I still dunno if I would have done it if it wasn't Super Saiyan Sick-As-Fuck Trunks.

Good luck for everyone else tryin it, I say push through if you're already half way there the next time the event comes around.

did a single, got a Bye Guys, got mildly excited

fucking universe 7 Piccolo. I almost baba'd him in disgust immediately. The only thing that stopped me is that he might get a dokkan.

SnakeEyes

Banned
did a single, got a Bye Guys, got mildly excited

fucking universe 7 Piccolo. I almost baba'd him in disgust immediately. The only thing that stopped me is that he might get a dokkan.
I've got 3 Hits, and I'd have Baba'd them earlier if a friend hadn't convinced me that he'll get a Dokkan later on >.>

Top Bottom