• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Meneses

That STR Gohan was the second SSR I ever got (after PHY Vegeta). The third one was the INT Gohan and the 4th Majin Vegeta lol. The only one I still use is MV, for obvious reasons.

I think I have the androids that awaken with the Cell event, too.

Maxim726X

People that bought accounts on dbzspace were banned because those accounts used duped gift stones to roll for good characters.

Whew. Hope it's just that... Because I transfer devices a lot, and have even done so in other countries (take advantage of regional pricing). Glad to know I won't be affected.

I wish they added redo mission as an option after you finish one. Its annoying going back through everything just to pick a partner.

Also needs to have a filter for friends for Heroes and Villain leads.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So yeah...i farmed the 35 Medals i needed to dokkan TEQ Future Trunks....worth it...together with TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta he hits hard on that current even even though both are only Super Level 1.

I get why people spend so much time farming/evolving his Super skill up fodder...he seems Top Tier. Wish i had done the same....would be my best TEQ unit on VB team.

If i can dokkan Fusion ZM....is he a good lead if paired with Rose or any other Extreme lead ? His leader skill isnt that good...but i dont have a Top Tier EXTREME or TEQ lead but i would wanna use him somehow.

So yeah...i farmed the 35 Medals i needed to dokkan TEQ Future Trunks....worth it...together with TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta he hits hard on that current even even though both are only Super Level 1.

I get why people spend so much time farming/evolving his Super skill up fodder...he seems Top Tier. Wish i had done the same....would be my best TEQ unit on VB team.

If i can dokkan Fusion ZM....is he a good lead if paired with Rose or any other Extreme lead ? His leader skill isnt that good...but i dont have a Top Tier EXTREME or TEQ lead but i would wanna use him somehow.

Merged Zamasu leader skill is pretty damn good. Giving 1ki and 70% on villains can work well if you have Rose or Goku black giving ki. If you want you could use Merged Zamasu and bring a Rose friend.
Also I have to hate you for pulling Mergerd Zamasu when I couldn't ;).

Merged Zamasu leader skill is pretty damn good. Giving 1ki and 70% on villains can work well if you have Rose or Goku black giving ki. If you want you could use Merged Zamasu and bring a Rose friend.

I'd trade my Merged Zamasu for Rage Trunks any day. My Villains are crap.

cw_sasuke

Well so far all leads i used had +3 KI + HP/ATK/DEF boosts as leads, so without the right Link skills or Item use it will be more difficult to launch Supers with him. But i will try him out with Rose friend...but i dont think the Extreme units have much synergy with each other lol.

Well so far all leads i used had +3 KI + HP/ATK/DEF boosts as leads, so without the right Link skills or Item use it will be more difficult to launch Supers with him. But i will try him out with Rose friend...but i dont think the Extreme units have much synergy with each other lol.

What team are you using? Just Curious to see how the links will work out. If they can't really link well then you may need some ki supporters, if that doesn't work, then you may have to wait till Rose comes back during the SSJ4 summons.

The 1Ki leader skill was there to help balance things out but that hinders Villains while not having much of a problem for heros since they are mostly SSJ or fusions. I wanted Zamasu over Trunks because I missed on getting Vegito Blue and Zamasu, and need some hero or Villain lead before the meta changed again.

Cell banner is a definite skip. There was something to be said for MZ/Trunks because neither have been outclassed yet in JP and rainbow teams are dope, but STR Cell being Extreme STR doesn't get to shine at all until the Extreme STR lead, who won't be out for like another 5-6 months, and will be on the banner with his neo-god iirc. Completely not worth pulling on this banner unless they do something insane like put LR Broly on it at featured rates.

Skip it.

cw_sasuke

So the new INT Trunks doesnt unlock "Vegeta Family" Link if teamed up with TEQ Trunks ?

Teamed up my VB Super team with a INT Trunks friend....INT Trunks hits really hard if i can team him up with Vegeta, but as said launching Super can be troublesome.
What team are you using? Just Curious to see how the links will work out. If they can't really link well then you may need some ki supporters, if that doesn't work, then you may have to wait till Rose comes back during the SSJ4 summons.

The 1Ki leader skill was there to help balance things out but that hinders Villains while not having much of a problem for heros since they are mostly SSJ or fusions. I wanted Zamasu over Trunks because I missed on getting Vegito Blue and Zamasu, and need some hero or Villain lead before the meta changed again.

I dont have many Extreme units...so i would just use my SSR units.

https://dbz.space/box/cw_sasuke

So Buuhan, PHY Buu Kid, Broly (havent dokkaned him yet, since im missing Rampage units for that events i think), Meta Rildom , Android 18 ? Yeah....dont have too much choice lol.

If you have Black and Rose ki won't be an issue between Rose/Zamasu leads. Keep one in either turn for that +3 ki passive and links.

I have neither of them...so yeah lol.

I dont have many Extreme units...so i would just use my SSR units.

https://dbz.space/box/cw_sasuke

So Buuhan, PHY Buu Kid, Broly (havent dokkaned him yet, since im missing Rampage units for that events i think), Meta Rildo , Android 18 ? Yeah....dont have too much choice lol.

I have neither of them...so yeah lol.

If you replace Phy kid buu for the Teq one the team would be better. It's not an amazing team but with 18 providing Ki links and having Kid Buu be a bit self sufficient you could make a decent team provided you take Rose as your friend lead.

Yeah Bandai would probably have Broly on the Cell banner to try and get some stones but the SSJ4s are too good, so I'll save and skip that banner.

Faynwulf

On one hand having LR Broly is just great. But my STR-Team makes it so hard for him to get super off. Got this Trunks a few days ago. And it definitely got a lot easier.
I might buy the blue Dragon Stone when it comes to Global for Omega Shenron.

you should be on the lookout for str ssj gotenks or ape fasha if you are having trouble supering with Broly. Gotenks should link for a +3 ki and is a decent unit by itself, so with double leads you'll have 9ki at the start all the time.
Fasha links for +1 ki, but also changes orbs and I personally have no problem getting 18+ ki nearly every rotation when paired with her.

Faynwulf

Omega Shenron isn't going to make supering with your Broly any easier.

Oh you're right. I was really sure they had at least one Ki link.

you should be on the lookout for str ssj gotenks or ape fasha if you are having trouble supering with Broly. Gotenks should link for a +3 ki and is a decent unit by itself, so with double leads you'll have 9ki at the start all the time.
Fasha links for +1 ki, but also changes orbs and I personally have no problem getting 18+ ki nearly every rotation when paired with her.

Do I get Fasha through the Guaranteed SSR WT Banner? Haven't had much luck with that one.

On one hand having LR Broly is just great. But my STR-Team makes it so hard for him to get super off. Got this Trunks a few days ago. And it definitely got a lot easier.
I might buy the blue Dragon Stone when it comes to Global for Omega Shenron.

Yeah that Trunks is his best buddy, he's a staple on my team. No FB but his passive makes up for it. Gogeta is a good buddy too for obvious reasons (PFB, FB, SS links and he's a semi-truck himself).

Also I hit rank 300 today. Not gonna bore you with the whole box, just the top characters and the first cards I ever got.

nXm7Pjt.png
iI3Y5mn.png

TEQ Beerus was the first natural SSR from a gacha I ever got. Gogeta came to me on the first SV banner, along with Broly. They (mostly Gogeta) carried me until the ticket banner, where I finally got SV. That and the Rose/VB banners gave me all the gods except Gotenks. Then I pulled Broly in 150 stones and now the game's a joke, GG.

I have over 750 Gregory medals. Baba shop was so nice to me recently lol.

Baba has also saved me from a Gregory crisis recently. Also a Gero crisis surprisingly.

Also hyped that Battle of Gods is back, now I'm gonna dokkan the ultimate result of summon rate shenanigans: SA10 White hot face off Goku.

I also wondered why I never got the Whis dupes I needed to finish AGL Whis' potential. Then I spent most of my weekend stamina without a single Whis drop. Thanks Trump. =|

Nightbird

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask:

This is my current roster after I started playing a month ago

http://imgur.com/a/VOgbO

Have I been doing good, or is there just a whole lot of trash?

I haven't been paying attention to Tierlists or anything like that, but my little brother suggested that I better should, so I will so that.

I'd like to have some tipps who I should focus on, and which kind of team would be doable with that current roster.

I would be very thankful for you helping me out :)

Smh these people with their no dupe, no orb, only sa10 LR Gokus

Better than me, I have NO LR Goku. Just running Vegeta as a lead.

between all these SA grinds this game is just never gonna let me recover my Zeni and training/awakening shit ever huh

8 times 50% training, 2 SA levels. Good fucking start. I hate this grindy bullshit. It's such a tedious process, too.

Meneses

Better than me, I have NO LR Goku. Just running Vegeta as a lead.

between all these SA grinds this game is just never gonna let me recover my Zeni and training/awakening shit ever huh

I'm using Vegeta as well.

Also, feeding my 15 Friezas ended up at... SA 9.

At least I finally got that box space back.

linkent

Did the LR Goku quest pretty much every week since it launched, but still couldnt get another to drop.
Gave up and wait for the next stage.

Got the first form of LR Frieza to SA10 finally. It's a good thing I stockpiled all those SRs because it took all but 1, probably used around 20. RIP all my Roshi medals.

MiTYH

Happy about the overlapping login banner. Not happy that I'm missing stupid SS Tien's medals. Since Frieza's around a bunch I'll farm him today. His droprate has been the WORST THING EVER for me. I only have him at SA 5, so... that's rough.

Need to look at my AGLs and ind a nice team. Without LR Goku, but taking a friend, I beat the first stage for the drop, but it certainly could have been easier

Maddness

I've personally found the event to be pretty easy so far. I'm not even rolling with LR Goku.

Just an almost mono team

Paikuhan lead, Vegeta, Metal Coola, Perfect Cell, Whiz, Teq SS Goku and usually just AGI friend.

Though I haven't tried phase 3 yet. Been farming the phase 2 medals.

So do I have any hope of a team for the LR Freiza stuff?

https://dbz.space/box/Lagamorph

I've seriously neglected strike events....

Unfortunately no. You have about 3/6 units (Whis, Pinich and Baby Vegeta).

You would need to get those super strikes to have a leader (Super Strike Vegeta) and getting Pikkon and Tien would fill up the team.

At this point I would just recommend you wait for stage 4 where you fight Agl Freeza instead and get a teq type.

Boy does LR goku steamroll this event, he got his ultra super and took an entire life bar. Kind of sucks I didn't even bother getting him.

Lagamorph

Unfortunately no. You have about 3/6 units (Whis, Pinich and Baby Vegeta).

You would need to get those super strikes to have a leader (Super Strike Vegeta) and getting Pikkon and Tien would fill up the team.

At this point I would just recommend you wait for stage 4 where you fight Agl Freeza instead and get a teq type.

Boy does LR goku steamroll this event, he got his ultra super and took an entire life bar. Kind of sucks I didn't even bother getting him.
I thought that might be the case. Need to start grinding those strike events then since I'd like LR Goku as well.

For getting strike characters to SA15, how does it work exactly? Dokkan an SA10 and an SA5 then feed the 5 to the 10?

I thought that might be the case. Need to start grinding those strike events then since I'd like LR Goku as well.

For getting strike characters to SA15, how does it work exactly? Dokkan an SA10 and an SA5 then feed the 5 to the 10?

Dokkan at 10, Get another one up to level 5 then dokkan him. I think you could just Z-awaken an undokkaned one for a 50% chance but I'm not so sure.

Lagamorph

Dokkan at 10, Get another one up to level 5 then dokkan him. I think you could just Z-awaken an undokkaned one for a 50% chance but I'm not so sure.

I actually have the strike AGL Vegeta at SA10 already, what kind of team is best taken in for his Stage 2 for the medals? I tried just a Super Vegito solo with Super Vegito friend but that didn't go at all how I expected.

MiTYH

jfc. I figured with all the extra stones we'll be getting I'll spend one to try and get a fifth Tien drop so I can dokkan it without wasting medals. FIfth, mind you, I'd still need 10 more to complete him

150 stamina, not a single drop.

Top Bottom