• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Summary of random current Dokkan thoughts:

-Fuck I didn't save any stones for the Elder Kai event.
-King Cold's stage is terrible. Long, lots of traps and encounters.
-I need AGL orbs
-I just want to be done with LR Goku.

I need to start LR Goku. At least I'm getting pretty close to done with the super strikes.

Last goal before the 200m stones has been hit. Delicious AGL orbs incoming!

So vegeta and vegito.
Edit: how about rose or SSGSSKK Goku?

Rose hits much harder than SSBKK Goku (even when they're both on my Super AGL team due to his % passive), so if you had to choose between the two, Rose.

So vegeta and vegito.
Edit: how about rose or SSGSSKK Goku?

I'd say your priority is:
SS4 Vegeta > Super Vegito > Rose

I say SV is the best, but to be fair Vegeta hits a lot harder with SA10, and SV's counters aren't affected by increased super attack level.
Rose is great and should eventually be SA10, but the other two are better.

Voror

So I have Super Vegito, SSJ4 Goku and Super Gogeta. I've currently got a second SSJ4 Goku that I haven't used yet as I thought to save for when I unlock Hidden Potential.

Should I spend the ek cards on in that order then? I'd previously used a second Super Gogeta before to get his SA to level 2, which may have been a mistake.

So I have Super Vegito, SSJ4 Goku and Super Gogeta. I've currently got a second SSJ4 Goku that I haven't used yet as I thought to save for when I unlock Hidden Potential.

Should I spend the ek cards on in that order then? I'd previously used a second Super Gogeta before to get his SA to level 2, which may have been a mistake.

SSJ4 Goku > Gogeta > Super Vegito. imo. And yeah that's a shame, hidden potential on Gogeta is huge.

Cruxist

Aww don't tell me that :(

Wish I'd looked into that more. Now I feel like an idiot since it's unlikely I'll get him again.

Yeah, Super Gogeta remains optimal for STR teams, and is a great character for hero teams. It helps that his damage ability has only been seen in other Gogeta cards.

I have 3 paths open on mine and he's stupidly powerful.

Voror

Yeah, Super Gogeta remains optimal for STR teams, and is a great character for hero teams. It helps that his damage ability has only been seen in other Gogeta cards.

I have 3 paths open on mine and he's stupidly powerful.

Guess I'll need to hope I pull him again then. I'm one pull away from getting another free one on that banner, but odds probably aren't high. I'll definitely keep that in mind now though.

Edit: Okay never mind. Just did a pull and got one. Of course that would be two down if I hadn't spent the one.

Guess I'll need to hope I pull him again then. I'm one pull away from getting another free one on that banner, but odds probably aren't high. I'll definitely keep that in mind now though.

Don't worry about it, SSJ4 Goku at SA10 with bottom-right dupe path filled out is so strong, Gogeta won't even get to do anything half the time. And he'll be on plenty of future banners anyway. I don't recommend spending more stones on these banners. Well, maybe if you can do another 2 pulls for 50 stones, go for it, I guess.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Second time in a row that i wont be able to get on the Elder Kai deal....sucks.
Once i have finished farming the Gogeta medals ill go back to only daily log-in and not even look at what banners are up...until the next really big one. Hope i have enough stones again by that point and we get another Elder Kai deal.

Voror

Don't worry about it, SSJ4 Goku at SA10 with bottom-right dupe path filled out is so strong, Gogeta won't even get to do anything half the time. And he'll be on plenty of future banners anyway. I don't recommend spending more stones on these banners. Well, maybe if you can do another 2 pulls for 50 stones, go for it, I guess.

Yeah went ahead and did it for 50 and got him as well as SSR INT SSGSS Vegeta. I'll do the free one and call it a day.

How long will the ek banner be up? I'm going through the Quests right now so I think I should be able to get enough stones for a few pulls through there.

Aiii

So not worth it
photo11-08-2017185410nxs8g.jpg

Rainbowing my favorite card is just about the most satisfying this game got in a while.

Yeah went ahead and did it for 50 and got him as well as SSR INT SSGSS Vegeta. I'll do the free one and call it a day.

How long will the ek banner be up? I'm going through the Quests right now so I think I should be able to get enough stones for a few pulls through there.

not sure, it'll say in the news.

All of my cousins who plays the game has pulled SSJ4 Gogeta. While I'm sitting here with out one.

ZTUwOTZkNDQyYiMvMXVaUFVzX3ZIQzF6RDBwWWRyWElMaVZiSzcwPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vbDc0YWJuenRyeXJodWduc3duc2ZrMHliZ3l4NmtnaXdqcmNlY2piZHIwejBqZ3NkYmVpdzZsZXR6d3R5cnhkaC5naWY.gif

Probably wont pull the Kai banner and just save my stones for the next big banner.

Shouta

Rainbow Super Gogeta is disgusting. I'm glad he was my first one of that, lol.

Anyway, I finally got all my SS4 Gogeta medals. It was annoying trying to get INT leads from my friends list to use. Double LR Gohan shredded it when one came up though.

Sec0nd

Lol what? I got kicked out of Dokkan and wasn't able to open the app for a little bit. Now it has SSJ4 Goku as app icon lol. That's weird.

Durden77

Man, I didn't know we'd be able to pull 4 times from the Kai banner. All I've got are 21 stones. Well balls.

I can use the Elder Kais anytime I want? There's no backfire to using them before/after awakening a character?

Nah there's not. Just make sure the character you want to use them on doesn't have some form of a farmable super attack.

Oh dude 20 kais? That's awesome. Highly recommend everyone pull at least twice on this banner but honestly probably get all of them. Got my Gotenks to SA10. Considered spending the rest of them on FP Frieza or Omega Shenron but I think I'm gonna sit on them until the Gogeta banner at least. If I manage to pull SSB Vegeta, Rage Trunks and Gogeta I'm gonna need the rest of them and then some.
Which SSB Vegeta?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So is ssjkk goku the strongest goku(blue haired goku) out there?

Sort of? He's the strongest in a vacuum, but the agi non-KK SSB goku can actually hit harder when linked with the right units. The SSB links (Resurrection f, super god combat, etc) used to be awful but got buffed.

Flambe

Mm elder Kais. Topped up ss4 Goku and super gogeta to 10 and decided to drop orbs into gogeta since I had 3 paths open. Shit man he's pretty good now

Last ten Kais into the bank for hopefully INT gogeta

Anoregon

Need help building a agl,int,phy,and teq, teams
https://dbz.space/box/Khansolo97

For the most part it looks like you would go with the pretty obvious choices, given you don't have a whole lot of choices for any given team:

AGI:
ss4 vegeta
ss vegito
rose
ssg goku
ssbkk goku
goten

INT:
Buuhan
Baby
Bardock
Golden Frieza
Future Trunks
SSG Goku

PHYS:
Broly
Omega
Syn
FP Frieza
Pan
Black

TEQ:
You don't have gotenks, so no reason to bother putting together a gimped teq team that would be weaker to AGI fights than any of the above teams.

I wanted to see what other people would recommend.
But I did try the mono-int team, and I'm still getting beat down at the Ssj4 gogeta.

Someone else recommended pretty much the same team on that same page so at this point I think you're doing something wrong, you should be able to beat the stage with that team. That is provided you can score an LR Gohan friend, double Buuhans might be tough.

Need help building a agl,int,phy,and teq, teams
https://dbz.space/box/Khansolo97

AGL Team

SSJ4 Vegeta after Dokkan, pre dokkan should be Super Vegito lead instead
Super Vegito or SSJ4 Vegeta if not dokkaned
SSB Goku or SSBKK Goku, if SSB has a dupe use him, if not then SSBKK Goku
SSJ Goten
SSG Goku
SSJ Goku after dokkan

You can sub Rose Black for Goten but you won't get as much of a buff if SSJ4 Vegeta is your lead. If you lead with SV, use Rose instead.

INT Team

Buuhan lead
SSG Goku
Rage Trunks
Piccolo LR
SSJ Goku
SSJ Bardock

PHY Team

LSSJ Broly Lead
SSJ2 GT Goku
Super Kaioken Goku
SSJ Gotenks
Goku Black
SSJ Trunks

TEQ Team

Errr it doesn't look like you have a god or demi god lead for this type so its a bit harder to make a team for this one.

Lead.... dunno
Gogeta SSJ4
Vegeta SSJ3
SSB Vegeta with Trunks
Paikuhan
SSJ2 Angel Goku

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man Buuhan destroys Gogeta...so awesome. I didnt had any LR Gohan friends online so i said fuck its lets go with linkents Buuhan...well and it was great. Honestly the run is even smoother than with Gohan.

Having Buuhan + Baby2 or Buuhan + Android 13 means non stop healing and attack debuffs for Gogeta....love it.

Nah there's not. Just make sure the character you want to use them on doesn't have some form of a farmable super attack.
How do I know if they have one? I'm planning to use them first on STR SSJ2 Gohan (the Father-Son Kamehameha one) and INT SSJ Gohan (the one that can become LR). Next probably would be PHY SSJGSS Vegito and AGL SSJ Rose Goku Black.

You don't need to make teams of every type to beat events in this game

Yup two good teams is plenty if they're in the meta.

How do I know if they have one? I'm planning to use them first on STR SSJ2 Gohan (the Father-Son Kamehameha one) and INT SSJ Gohan (the one that can become LR). Next probably would be PHY SSJGSS Vegito and AGL SSJ Rose Goku Black.

Check the wiki. in the search bar type the name of the character (eg. Goku) and go to the disambiguation page. Any units under the same header (eg. Super Saiyan God Goku) can raise the SA of another unit under that header. Oftentimes the specific pages of the cards will also tell you if they have a farmable SA (almost always, actually)

Top Bottom