• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Piku_Ringo

Banned
All of my cousins who plays the game has pulled SSJ4 Gogeta. While I'm sitting here with out one.

ZTUwOTZkNDQyYiMvMXVaUFVzX3ZIQzF6RDBwWWRyWElMaVZiSzcwPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vbDc0YWJuenRyeXJodWduc3duc2ZrMHliZ3l4NmtnaXdqcmNlY2piZHIwejBqZ3NkYmVpdzZsZXR6d3R5cnhkaC5naWY.gif

Probably wont pull the Kai banner and just save my stones for the next big banner.

Spend some money on that Pilaf Trove and try again.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Friendsystem in this game is just the worst....they really dont want you to run anything but the latest meta uber lead.

J4g3r

These Strike Event bonuses are still going to be here over the weekend right?

I missed Chilled and I really don't have it in me to finish King Cold today - I'm all grinded out.

To be quite honest. The Pilaf Trove deal is amazing and I would do it. You get tickets for the ticket banner on top of 100 stones for about the same price as the 91 stone pack and some great items.

Thats just me as a whale shilling though lol. I'll probably wait till next week to actually use it.

To be quite honest. The Pilaf Trove deal is amazing and I would do it. You get tickets for the ticket banner on top of 100 stones for about the same price as the 91 stone pack and some great items.

Thats just me as a whale shilling though lol. I'll probably wait till next week to actually use it.

I'd get it but I promised myself to not cross a certain threshold of money paif. Literally if I bough the $1.09 pack or whatever I'd cross it lol

SnakeEyes

Banned
Welp, we've definitely hit the 1.5mil target to bring back another 200mil free stones, according to Reddit.

Website still only says 1.36mil, but we'll see an update in a day or two, because I bet that Bamco have this all rigged and will release the stones according to their own schedule.

Chucker

Welp, we've definitely hit the 1.5mil target to bring back another 200mil free stones, according to Reddit.

Website still only says 1.36mil, but we'll see an update in a day or two, because I bet that Bamco have this all rigged and will release the stones according to their own schedule.

We'll get the stones after LR Goku and the EK Banner.

I'll put money on it.

All cards & medals needed for Trunks & Gohan possessed. Not sure if I should've grinded another 10 and not DAed since the I think the DAed and the unDAed can be on the same team like Goten & Vegetas were.

Sweet. I ran outta AGL training fodder for Pikkon SS and I decided to yolo 50% the second one, and I it worked. It also turns out I didn't farm enough Grampa Gohan medal DA two cards. So I did the yolo 50% for him and it worked!

My luck sucks was when pulling, but SA LVL up is niceeee.

edit: Putting Frieza & King Cold because I don't have LR Goku or SS Piccolo, so not sure who to sub for them.

double edit: omg I destroyed the LR Goku event lol. Usually I'd have to usher or Baba, but Bulma is a glorious glorious tank!

Just did Stage 3 LR Goku for the first time and.... It went pretty well. Using a full INT team was helpful and I ended up using 1 senzu 1 usher and 2 puars. Hopefully the grind inst too much.

Oh and Super strike Kid Vegeta is coming. Get him if you want to destroy LR Freeza.

Just did Stage 3 LR Goku for the first time and.... It went pretty well. Using a full INT team was helpful and I ended up using 1 senzu 1 usher and 2 puars. Hopefully the grind inst too much.

Oh and Super strike Kid Vegeta is coming. Get him if you want to destroy LR Freeza.

Yeah....it's rough. You need 777 medals and you can get as low as 5 and I think the higher end is 20.

So, I'm thinking of spending 10 of my kais on making LR Goku SA 20. I'm never gonna pull a SSJ4 so why not :/

Yeah....it's rough. You need 777 medals and you can get as low as 5 and I think the higher end is 20.

So, I'm thinking of spending 10 of my kais on making LR Goku SA 20. I'm never gonna pull a SSJ4 so why not :/

I know getting the medals is rough, but with it beating half stamina, per stamina bar I can get 5 runs, which can reduce the time it takes. I mean the fight itself is not that rough. I read that you can take TEQ Bulma on your team, which means I should a run a TEQ/INT team to make things easier.

I also hope that Stage 4 drops when Kid Vegeta or INT buff Goku dokkans. If not fuck that grind just getting him and 10 elder Kai's is enough.

Meneses

I was feeling good about the new Goku fight, Bulma makes it pretty smooth, but then the harsh reality came knocking when I only got 5 medals on my first two runs.

Fuck this game.

Don't worry guys. Stage 4 is coming. I BELIEVE

If not: Fuck this game. And all I'll do is just get LR Goku because I'm not gonna grind out his SA with the farmable cards.

Meneses

Don't worry guys. Stage 4 is coming. I BELIEVE

If not: Fuck this game. And all I'll do is just get LR Goku because I'm not gonna grind out his SA with the farmable cards.

I just got my mind blown by the amount of LR Gokus on my friend / guest list with several dupe paths already open. That's one hell of a grind or incredible luck.

cw_sasuke

Can someone put up LR Gohan or Buuhan for a second ?
Need only 2 more Gogeta runs.

TEQ Bulma destroys LR Goku, he almost kills me, A few Rainbow orbs gets me back to near full health. Just need 16 and another INT to tank and watch as he you beat the event with 1 senzu and maybe 1 usher.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
TEQ Bulma destroys LR Goku, he almost kills me, A few Rainbow orbs gets me back to near full health. Just need 16 and another INT to tank and watch as he you beat the event with 1 senzu and maybe 1 usher.

She really is great. Glad they made her compatible with the event.

ffvorax

I tried right now a team with double bulma and is mostly a cakewalk... Just a couple of Int units to tank when necessary, and items in case of emergency, but with a bit of luck it can be done without items... :)
Still... 777 medals? Lol... Nice we have some time to do it... I will use Kai to bring it to SA 20 for sure...

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
So they added bulma but not otherworld goku.
I guess they figured otherworld goku absolutely destroy lr goku.
Easy enough with double bulma and 16/eis to tank.

cw_sasuke

Done with GogetaSSJ4 finally.

Now its time to save up stones for the next big banner.

fXIvLOTl.jpg

Solid team and easily itemless for stage 3. Just remember to keep rainbow orbs for Bulma to heal and have a rotation of Jackie/Bulma/INT floater and Bulma/SSJ Gohan GT/INT floater.

ffvorax

But there is no better drop rate in this lr event right now? First I am farming the 777 medals, but then I need 10 more goku to open path and go SA 10... And if I remember correctly the drop rate is terrible for that card....
My team
Double bulma lead
Jackie
Chilled
King vegeta
Ssj Goku just for fun...

Bulma double is invulnerable practically...

But there is no better drop rate in this lr event right now? First I am farming the 777 medals, but then I need 10 more goku to open path and go SA 10... And if I remember correctly the drop rate is terrible for that card....
My team
Double bulma lead
Jackie
Chilled
King vegeta
Ssj Goku just for fun...

Bulma double is invulnerable practically...

If stage 4 opens then that would be the stage to grind for Goku's and according to the wiki, you have a 85% chance to get a LR goku medal from 5-30 or a 15% chance to get SSR Goku.

Its better to have Bulma and a SA 20 LR Goku imo. Its less than 5 mins that way. Especially if the LR Goku has most of his paths unlocked and has crits.

Its better to have Bulma and a SA 20 LR Goku imo. Its less than 5 mins that way. Especially if the LR Goku has most of his paths unlocked and has crits.

Yeah in my experience I tend to agree. It's much faster and I don't care about using items, that's what they're for. What else am I gonna use them on?

Top Bottom