• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Revival of “F” Spoiler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonZ

The thing I like is that is sounds like they might be continuing on the path that Vegeta is stronger than Goku that they started in BoG. Maybe this was a way to ease people into that and Vegeta will get the next baddie.

Freeza's power is dropping. So, Vegeta likely does better than Goku because he fights him afterwards. He doesn't need to be stronger.

How does freiza have henchmen who can go torle to toe with anybody?

Vegeta would be able to kill the ginyu force, zarbon and dadoria with a single punch at this point.

munchie64

No this is def real canon.

I like that Freeza has strong henchmen that other dudes can fight and stuff.
This is a continuation of the manga. If that's what you consider canon, that's cool.
There's no official statement on "canon" to be found anywhere though.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
For fucks sake I came in here by mistake because of the multiple DBZ threads so now I got spoiled with that post a page back? Fuck

How does freiza have henchmen who can go torle to toe with anybody?

Vegeta would be able to kill the ginyu force, zarbon and dadoria with a single punch at this point.

I feel like a lot of the alien races of Frieza's henchmen are by default stronger than Saiyans (as a race). Vanilla Frieza killed an entire planet of them. These guys have probably been training and discovering weird shit and techniques in remote worlds over the years too. Plus they're aliens, you can literally make up any bullshit gimmick and they're right up there with the SSJs.

It's like you guys never grow up and understand that Toriyama will NEVER make a movie where Goku isn't the center and saviour of everyone.

Holy shit guys, this shit is going on for... almost a century and you guys still complain about it?

They forget they're watching Dragon Ball. The show about Goku.

You know what's the best thing about these movies? Gohan fans can never claim that Gohan is the strongest fighter. Hold that L Gohan. Goku and Vegeta stay winning.

I guess blue hair saiyans are a Dragonball Heroes thing since there's nothing about that. It should be a stand out in the film.

Ronda Rousey knows who the real prince of Saiyans is.
jgjh4p9wbk7ifi0vmfjc.gif

My god I'm not even a vegeta fan but what kind of bs is that? Why can't they just let someone else kill the baddie? It doesn't always have to be goku, that's boring and predictable. Poor vegeta got robbed :(

munchie64

About Blue Hair:
They're both Super Saiyan Gods.

The blue hair thing is apparently just an effect of "going Super Saiyan" when you have absorbed Super Saiyan God powers. In other words, it's not really a new form as it is a 'new look' for Super Saiyan for Super Saiyan Gods. Or something like that. I don't know, it's weird.

Both Vegeta and Goku do it and they have to use that form to fight against Golden Freeza.

EDIT: This is from GameFAQs. Take the salt and grain the shit out of it.

Maedhros

They forget they're watching Dragon Ball. The show about Goku.

You know what's the best thing about these movies? Gohan fans can never claim that Gohan is the strongest fighter. Hold that L Gohan. Goku and Vegeta stay winning.

It's like Saint Seiya fans that wants Seiya to not win.

Is it explained why Wish can't just bitchslap Freeza around? I thought he was magnitudes stronger than even Beerus, who himself bitchslapped SSJGod Goku.

NeonZ

No I mean like when Flash beats Luthor and Braniac or when Batman beats Darkseid, in the end it didn't always come down to Superman

Because those are Justice League stories, not "Superman" stories. You won't see Luthor or Supergirl defeating the big bad by themselves in a Superman story. A better comparison would be how it took Toriko and Luffy attacking at the same time as Goku in order to defeat the big bad in the DBZ x One Piece x Toriko crossover.

Maybe they'll call it something like "Ascended Super Saiyan God".

What confuses me is that in BoG Goku went Super Saiyan after being a God and it was just gold hair, and they made a point to say that he didn't notice because Super Saiyan no longer boosted his power. It should be noted that this info is coming from Gamefaqs and not Kanzenshuu, so it might not be true.

Omni

Is it explained why Wish can't just bitchslap Freeza around? I thought he was magnitudes stronger than even Beerus, who himself bitchslapped SSJGod Goku.

Probably no reason to. The very fact that Goku apparently just chills out with Whis while Vegeta is fighting makes it seem like they're using it as a training exercise if anything.

munchie64

What confuses me is that in BoG Goku went Super Saiyan after being a God and it was just gold hair, and they made a point to say that he didn't notice because Super Saiyan no longer boosted his power. It should be noted that this info is coming from Gamefaqs and not Kanzenshuu, so it might not be true.
Yeah I'll put a note after every other GameFAQs spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom