• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest VII coming to Japanese 3DS' [February 7th, 2013]

Empty

man i hope this means dq7 releases in europe for the first time, square or nintendo plz. i'm a little afraid of its reputation for feeling way too long but it shouldn't be such a problem on a handheld.

MLH

It's from JUMP. Do JUMP scans usually leak on Tuesdays?

Thanks for the magazine name, I'm just being my usual cynical self. To be honest the news wouldn't surprise me, DQ7 remake for 3DS has been rumoured for a while.

Celine

yesjacknicholson.gif

Ourobolus

Banned
Well dammit, that settles it. With SMT and now DQ, guess that's where I'll eventually head (along with a Vita for P4G...).

jett

D-Member
Dragon Quest VII is a really great game. I wonder if it's just a straight port as the V and VI remakes were done in the VII graphical style.

watershed

Banned
So is this the last game we can cross off that old rumor list of games? Minus MH for Vita of course, unless it will pop up some time this holiday.

TheLight

I would like buy this. Never got a chance to finish the ps2 version but I love what I played.

Edit: nvm thinking if DQVIII color me reuninterested.

Takao

Banned
it's a scan leaked from next week's jump.

Next week's issue? Wouldn't this be a bit too early for that?

So is this the last game we can cross off that old rumor list of games? Minus MH for Vita of course, unless it will pop up some time this holiday.

MH for Vita was in a set of pre-TGS rumors, where the only ones that didn't happen were it and the Bayonetta movie. "Remake of seventh entry in popular RPG franchise" was a different tease.

Ahahaha. I still have my unplayed copy of DW VII sitting around here. Ah well, I may as well wait for this to be localized. No use in having my first time with the game be with an inferior version.

Road

Seems it's developed by ArtePiazza, for those who care.

I guess this game explains the "lack" of 3DS releases announced for January and February.

Takao

Banned
Ahahaha. I still have my unplayed copy of DW VII sitting around here. Ah well, I may as well wait for this to be localized. No use in having my first time with the game be with an inferior version.

I don't think you'll have to worry about a Dynasty Warriors 7 remake anytime soon. ;)

ranmafan

Nice! I've always wanted to replay this one on a portable. Really enjoyed it years ago. Can't wait to preorder this.

Seems it's developed by ArtePiazza, for those who care.

I guess this game explains the "lack" of 3DS releases announced for January and February.

Called it!

BTW, it's a little known fact that the remakes were actually also co-developed by Cattle Call, they also helped with Opoona. On their own they did Stitch Jam for DS among others.

Top Bottom