• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown |OT| Knock down the crown

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
No because you expect a Mario game to be cartoonish. There's no reason to expect a beat-em-up (or any game, really) to be loaded with sexism.

Any more false equivalences, or can we let this shit go?

No because you expect a Mario game to be cartoonish. There's no reason to expect a beat-em-up (or any game, really) to be loaded with sexism.

Any more false equivalences, or can we let this shit go?
Oh, so you can score a game down if it defies your artistic expectations, but not if it matches your expectations? That is a hilariously nonsensical way of thinking. Consider the conversation dropped, lol.

data

Woah, didn't know this game had an OT.

is there anyone who would like to play through the game from scratch with me? I've never really played it co-op aside from randoms and none of my online friends that have the game are (ever) in the mood to play it. I also haven't played in a while so I may suck

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Woah, didn't know this game had an OT.

is there anyone who would like to play through the game from scratch with me? I've never really played it co-op aside from randoms and none of my online friends that have the game are (ever) in the mood to play it. I also haven't played in a while so I may suck
I might be down for it. Haven't played in a while either. What class would you pick?

level 14 wizard here... just started this game a little while ago...

would love to have some newbs to play with once I unlock online.

east coast US here. PM me to sync up.

question - i can't save loot I find for my other characters right?

Top Bottom