• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Draw Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeSucks

My IRL friends are getting slack with their turns, need some gaffers to play with (I can't draw)

Username is Matt_E

edit: they need a chat box since this games makes me lol often, wouldn't cause more cheaters since you could just draw the word anyway

sangreal

which one did you order? I'm contemplating getting one now-and I've never once considered a neeed for a stylus until now! :D

I just got the one from AmazonBasics (store brand) since I've had good success with their stuff in the past. No complaints about the stylus I received, but there are cheaper options on there which also qualify for prime. Was $10 I think

jokkir

Just drew this for a friend

ibgej3hORXif98.png

It's hard drawing without a stylus. I need to find where I left mine >__<

Pilgor

Still fun. Trying to be a bit edgier with some people, and also experimenting with different styles. I'm sure it will get old soon, but all my friends are playing it still.

photoe.jpg

photod.jpg

photoc.jpg

photob.jpg

photoa.jpg

Unicorn

Am I the only one that gets mad when someone doesn't guess my drawing.

One random girl didn't get MC HAMMER, so when she had to draw bear, I took advantage of the fact that it plays each of your word guesses.

I knew it was Bear. I put bare, baer, bera, raeb, and some other random gibberish, then gave up, just like she did.

Then I had to draw Jello. I drew a blue square.

She couldn't get it. she then had to draw a shell. I bullshitted and passed.

my word was Ferry. I drew a fairy. She hasn't responded yet.

Another kid couldn't guess my word, which I can't remember what it was, but he then had Twitter, I typed Twat, twiettr, and vulva.

Haven't heard back from him either, after I drew something that was probably offensive.

TripOpt55

I got this and this thread is proving I need a stylus or something. These drawings put mine to shame. Me and my brother were having fun though.

n8

Unconfirmed Member

One random girl didn't get MC HAMMER, so when she had to draw bear, I took advantage of the fact that it plays each of your word guesses.

I knew it was Bear. I put bare, baer, bera, raeb, and some other random gibberish, then gave up, just like she did.

Another kid couldn't guess my word, which I can't remember what it was, but he then had Twitter, I typed Twat, twiettr, and vulva.

Haven't heard back from him either, after I drew something that was probably offensive.
I'm pretty much like that, but more so when they start to spell. I might know exactly what they are drawing, but when they start spelling it out for me... Pretty much expect dumb drawings from me here on out. I don't care about getting coins.

remz

Dude, relax ahahahahah It's just a casual game, it's not competitive, at most you lost 3 coins, big deal.

oatmeal

Banned
Okay...

I used to play iSketch back when it was popular. I just tried it again and it's a buggy mess.

Is there something similar that I can play? Draw Something is a blast, but it's only 1 on 1. I'd like a group thing.

Unicorn

Dude, relax ahahahahah It's just a casual game, it's not competitive, at most you lost 3 coins, big deal.

Nah, its not about the coins. Plus, it's her loss. She wants to guess right if she wants coins. I'm mostly doing it to troll, but when they continue to pass, it is obvious they don't care about coins either. We just waste each others' time.

With that said, let's play GAF

ADivineUnicorn

Samus4145

My IRL friends are getting slack with their turns, need some gaffers to play with (I can't draw)

Username is Matt_E

edit: they need a chat box since this games makes me lol often, wouldn't cause more cheaters since you could just draw the word anyway

I must say, I am quite enjoying our turns haha. Hopefully you get my last one.

Pastry

Banned
I was playing with some young kid and he had to draw the word "union". He ended up drawing an onion. Hahaha.

I had a game with some girl where she drew a meteor heading towards earth. The answer was Metroid haha it took me a while to figure it out.

Wrekt

My wife calls every PC game 'wow'. It doesn't matter what art style or camera view it is. Guild Wars? "He's playing wow." Mass Effect 3? "He's playing wow." League of Legends? "He's playing wow." I've told her dozens of times that I've been unsubscribed from world of warcraft for over half of a year and no longer play it. She just doesn't give a fuck and is ok calling everything wow.

I got the word wow. I drew a guy playing a PC game. She immediately sends me a text saying "WTF is this, I don't know your game acronyms." I don't even

Ashhong

My wife calls every PC game 'wow'. It doesn't matter what art style or camera view it is. Guild Wars? "He's playing wow." Mass Effect 3? "He's playing wow." League of Legends? "He's playing wow." I've told her dozens of times that I've been unsubscribed from world of warcraft for over half of a year and no longer play it. She just doesn't give a fuck and is ok calling everything wow.

I got the word wow. I drew a guy playing a PC game. She immediately sends me a text saying "WTF is this, I don't know your game acronyms." I don't even

To be fair, you listed 3 RPG type games that might look like WoW =P Well, except for ME3.

The bolded made me laugh harder than I should have though.

So I am a cheap bastard. I bought the paid version of Draw Something, opened Draw Free and saw that the bonus coins and words transfered over, and then promptly returned the paid version :D

PS: anybody able to play this on their touchpad through the market? I am getting incompatible device error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom