• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drawn To Death |OT| NeoJaffe is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaDPo0L84

Welp, looks like I won't be wasting any bandwidth on this. Fuck Jaffe.

You guys/girls seriously need to take this dumb ass shit somewhere else. Go create a topic in the off-topic forum and have a circle jerk with the rest of the people who feel so inclined to proclaim how strong their values are by not downloading a free game due to the creator having different views. I guarantee you that you there is something you own in your life where a person involved with creating it probably has different or shitty views from you. Nobody gives two flying fucks about your self righteous statement when people just want to discuss a fucking videogame. You already wasted way more bandwidth making this senseless comment than you would have playing the game.

Kinyou

Fuck Jaffe. He pulled a 'Hitler had some good ideas' on twitter during the election.

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/757684645311807488
Looking up the full tweet that's not what he said at all. It's a dumb statement but a far cry from "Hitler had some good ideas"

MhWn6YK.jpg

DeaDPo0L84

Also fuck the stupid self destruct for the demon character. That shit is way too short to even have a chance to escape from.

KanameYuuki

Something I really liked about the game is how it shows how this gen could do so much on art style, stuff looks photo realistic enough, bring more of this unique crazy style, the consoles can handle them really well, it should be cell shaded paradise already.

Also fuck the stupid self destruct for the demon character. That shit is way too short to even have a chance to escape from.

Sprint away and use flips; jump+L1 (jump is very generous and floaty in this game)
It can be effective but your pretty much screwed on the smaller maps.

I had problems with the self destruct demon on the really tiny outdoor castle-esque map

Edit: actually not sure if flip is available to every char, I've only used two so far.

Gonna be home soon and playing online.

Anyone interested in doing a match or two together before the football (soccer to ya yanks) can add me: funky_ole.

Lifeline

Looking at his Twitter Jaffe hates Trump and did not vote for him. I don't know what you guys are on about.

He also hates Hillary, but are you really going to boycott anyone who doesn't like Hillary?

Back to the game:

Biggest problem is being put into 2v1 matches. They just take forever to end and are not that fun. It's not like the other teammate leaves just as the game starts, most of the time it just connects with one person or the other teammate leaves during the 30 second load out phase, giving plenty of time to stop the match.

DeaDPo0L84

OléGunner;233408511 said:
Sprint away and use flips; jump+L1 (jump is very generous and floaty in this game)
It can be effective but your pretty much screwed on the smaller maps.

I had problems with the self destruct demon on the really tiny outdoor castle-esque map

Edit: actually not sure if flip is available to every char, I've only used two so far.

I'm gonna give that a shot. I knew you could strafe and back flip but I havent even thought about flipping forward.

EDIT:Yup that works, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom