• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drawn With A Different Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whimsical Phil said:
by Bill Mudron:

ncpoa9

Shit, that doesn't lose anything in transition, does it?

The Charlie Brown realistic one pisses me off, because it was done by an actual artist, but he got the proportions totally wrong. It wouldn't be as creepy if he'd fucking kept with the same basic proportions as the cartoon. I think he also did the Homer one, which is a lot closer.

Medalion

Banned
The Futurama pic from OP, did someone make Fry into Eric Foreman???

Dorothy and wizard of oz pic is hot, and so is Kyle's mom from that OP south park pic.

Binabik15

GCX said:
Sideshow Bob:

30vlyqs.jpg

Many of the stuff posted here (Calvin & Hobbes, Simpsons, Futurama, Death Note, etc) has been done by the same person as that pic above. Here's her Deviantart page:

http://spacecoyote.deviantart.com/

I had someone at school that we used to call Sideshow Bob because of his haircut who looks like this*. Mind blown.

*well, a bit uglier :lol

A lot of these images are amazing. Eventhe anime ones. It's really neat to see.

I gotta love the C&H ones, especially vs Winnie.

Although it's not a contest, really. Hobbes would eat him alive.

REALLY hoping that Calvin and Hobbes one isn't part of some larger, twisted furry comic....or am i?

no, not really.

Leunam said:
God damn. Way to lose the original characters in the redesign. Specifically Fry and Bender. Those two are my only complaint.
Bender looks like he could be one of those killer thing's from that something sector.

USD

I just saw an... interesting picture of an all grown-up Christopher Robin and a Winnie the Pooh doll.

Anyway.

25qyadz.jpg

r02s6u.jpg

Snaku said:
Fixed. Get that Funimation dub shit outta here.
"HERCULE RULES! HERCULE RULES"

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
man that Ed Edd and Eddy is fuckin crazy. They made everyone so fuckin ugly, even though they were in the show lol.

y2dvd

Garou said:

Highly approve of this thread! I love the AD pic but real life Homer and Peter Griffin freaks the shit outta me!

Can someone make a Pyscho Mantis avatar for me outta that pic?

KevinCow

Banned
y2dvd said:
Can someone make a Pyscho Mantis avatar for me outta that pic?

Come on, is it really that hard to crop and scale it? You can do it in Photobucket. You don't even need to download anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom