• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DriveClub season pass €6.50/£4.99 on EU PSN

Danlord

Just bought it, but seems I have to manually go in and download everything by hand. In and out of menu's is a tad slow, wish it would just automatically detect the Season Pass and download everything.

Danlord

Doing it inside DRIVECLUB is slightly faster using their dedicated homescreen button and doing it by tours and then liveries. It's still a lot of packs but not too arduous compared to doing it from the PS4 Home screen and checking the add-ons that way.

KORNdoggy

Best Season Pass ever. Everybody with Driveclub should own it.

i was tempted, but i can't say i ever really desired more cars...i wanted more tracks. not just more events in the same tracks. but more actual tracks. if they were a part of this, i'd have been all over it.

Hasney

Fucks sake, I don't even like the game and at that price I get tempted due to the amount in £5.

But I'll never play it, shut up stupid brain.

eso76

Do i have to unlock those cars in career ?
Because..eh, while i think DC is fun enough, i really only just do quick events and..erm..take pictures.

Also, are bikes included ?

Do i have to unlock those cars in career ?
Because..eh, while i think DC is fun enough, i really only just do quick events and..erm..take pictures.

Also, are bikes included ?
All season pass cars are unlocked right away.
Bikes are not a part of the season pass.

Ogawa-san

And I was about to buy the season pass... Now I'll be playing the waiting game until US gets that awesome discount too.

Bedlam

Best deal ever. I'm playing this game pretty much every day still, it's just that great.

i was tempted, but i can't say i ever really desired more cars...i wanted more tracks. not just more events in the same tracks. but more actual tracks. if they were a part of this, i'd have been all over it.
I agree, new tracks (and environments) is what I want most. Unfortunately it's also the most costly thing to make. Oh well, I still have hope.

Have fun adding the 70 pieces of DLC to your download list!
Isn't that stuff already included in the regular DC patches and then you just have to unlock it? That was my impression when I got it.

Isn't that stuff already included in the regular DC patches and then you just have to unlock it? That was my impression when I got it.

The content itself is in the patches yes. However you still need to download all the items from the shop to unlock them.

Even in the web store it's a nightmare because it lets you add only 10 items to your cart at once. And there's about 80 items I believe.

Griss

I've been playing the season pass tours/events almost every day for months now.

It's fantastic, and well worth that price.

EDIT: Downloading all the separate pieces of DLC is a huge pain, yes.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Yes it is. All you need to do is click the little DL arrow on each one and it activates it with a tiny kb sized key.

I don't know what he was going on about.

That price is a steal. This is one of very best and content rich season passes.

Doing it inside DRIVECLUB is slightly faster using their dedicated homescreen button and doing it by tours and then liveries. It's still a lot of packs but not too arduous compared to doing it from the PS4 Home screen and checking the add-ons that way.

Yep that's how I did it, also picked it up today. Hell of a value for money.

Top Bottom