• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished jerking off to my girlfriend on Skype.
ihn7ENHwoWsdl.gif

edit: I think this is my favorite reaction gif as of now

Reminds me of someone I went to high school with. The guy was a total dudebro but he was fucking hilarious.

I remember this one time when my high school art class took a field trip to BJU (you know, that really religious university that I got kicked out from. :p) to view its art gallery and we were on the bus ready to leave. And just as the bus was about to leave the campus, the guy rolled down one of the bus's windows and yelled out to a female BJU student, "HEY YOU! Show me your ankle!"

Haha...

I'm surprised he didn't get in trouble for that. I guess my art teacher couldn't hear him.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Just had to meet up with my group for a Biology presentation. One of the Asian chicks was trying to modify the powerpoint for the presentation and opened up a picture browser and saw nude pics of me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, I don't think anyone would take you seriously if you posted a thread about it.

So that's probably the best place to ask.

I don't think anyone would take him seriously to begin with, but there's nothing wrong with being a clown. Someone's gotta keep things entertaining.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I can't stop stop stop stop stop.

Watch the Throne is a fucking masterpiece.

boring ass album. N in paris club remix is good in clubs though. I'v been hitting Grime the last few weeks.

"when i used to go school i never passed an exam, but divided the fractions when i parted the grams"

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
EfQtP.jpg

Got the weed now i just need the beer because fuck i got my video game of choice ready for a session of glory

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
So today I did the presentation with the group with the asian chick that saw my cock. After the presentation I said good job team she said like ur dick

ZeroRay

Don't worry, that score means only one person rated your profile (I'm an expert), and that person is quite the bitch.

It's nothing, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom