• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are tired and drunk, but you can have any meal in front of you right now free of charge. What would it be?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Stamppot boerenkool with a nice sausage in it. My Dutch grandpa, may his soul rest in peace, always made Stamppot zuurkool when autumn came. Damn now i'm sad, cause in all those years i can't replicate his recipe, even though i asked him to write it down for me. Nobody_Important Nobody_Important i do believe that there are forces beyond our comprehension and our grandparents cooking is living proof of it.

My condolences.

It's easy though..
Broodje worst?

Lijkt op een frikandel broodje of een
appie saté ding

Last edited:

DKehoe

Obligatory:

NwqsK.jpeg

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
Kimchi buta don. There is a bar in Osaka that does those, perfect meal at 3am after a night out drinking.

Doczu

My condolences.

It's easy though..

Lijkt op een frikandel broodje of een
appie saté ding
Thanks man

mis hem echt, was een vader figuur voor me, maar leven, hé?

I miss bitterballen. Would eat a bag in no time...

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thanks man

Sorry man. Leven is kort.. Make those dishes in his honour once in a while!!

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thanks man

6ZtgQCg.jpg

Sorry te horen man...

Also maak lekker erwtensoep. 💗

Even thuis.

Last edited:

Kacho

Chipotle is my go-to when I’m nursing a hangover. Chicken bowl with chips and hot salsa. Always does the trick.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
We don't have Jack in the box, Taco Bell, Wendy's etc etc etc.

Weren't you in The Netherlands? They have Taco Bell over there I'm pretty sure.

Man I would love Chipotle over here but all we have is O'Tacos, which I've never tried actually.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Too many to count, but probably Indian. Nothing beats a drunk curry.

Banned
I think I'd want a Yufka Döner, a bunch of chilli powder on that thing and a bunch of peppers on the side...

the kebab meat will fill you up, the spice will make you sober and the peppers give the whole thing a freshness and moisture that's very welcome if you're drunk

Last edited:

Tams

Gyuudon is my most recent go to. I like it with a cheese topping.

Kebabs are great too.

Just anything but that Nutella and banana pizza I had at university. Even extremely drunk me could not tolerate that. Vile shit.

And a Full English Breakfast to start the hangover.

Majormaxxx

I'm stuck waiting on DoorDash to bring me my high brow high class meal of Jack-in-the-Box while coming down off of my vodka fueled night of Gloomhaven with friends. But in this moment of intoxicated impatience I am wishing for a better way.

What is your "I'm drunk, I don't care, and I wanna eat" meal if there were no limitations on price or time of day?

Mine would be a giant ass pile of Chicken Wings I think. :messenger_smiling_hearts:
Either pizza with mushrooms, ham, olives, mozarella or a doner kebab with a portion of fries with ketchup and mayo and a coke.

Anything kind of dough and meat doused in sauce and cheese works, I use to love Jack in the Box Munchie Meals. The perfect trash food for a trashed palette. Sadly I no longer have access...

jack-box-late-night-munchie-meal.jpg

God I dunno man I haven’t had drunk/high jack in the box in so long that sounds glorious all on its own. Ultimate cheeseburger and curly fries fuckin rule. Alas, the closest one is 300 miles away.
I hear ya

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Asian Food Vietnam GIF

Vietnamese sizzling crepes (Banh Xeo) would be my hangover restorative. Not sure about having the coordination to eat this, when I'm in a drunken stupor though.

Last edited:

NeoGiffer

Well it doesn't matter if it has carrots in it because later when it comes out the front and most likely the back....there is always carrots.

harry-potter-snape.gif

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
ZiuOvef.jpg

Grilled mackerel in boemboebali sauce.

I have a neighbor that when he wasn't able to go out and about he asked me to get him some coffee if I could. So I did (ofcourse) Since then (he has recovered) when he's going to the city he goes to the Indonesian Toko and brought me some spring rolls. So I gave him home made soup in return. Today: ding dong and he bought the dish he was raving about, although with a different marinade. I was like dude. You're to kind (and it's expensive like 10 euro) so I'll pay him back for this one ofcoure. Still so sweet...

#wrongthreadbutehhhh

Last edited:
Top Bottom