• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
girl texts me: " can i buy some alcohol from you?"
i respond (i'm not 21): "yeah. can I drink it with you?"
her: "haha definitely."
me: "cool, what ya want?"
her: "uv pink"

anyways. young pussy here i come

edit: snuggler thats a good way to end my night. thank you.

jaxword

Gentleman, I bring you a tale of SPECTACULAR failure.

So I'm on a date with a beautiful girl I've had a crush on for a while. I talk her into taking me into her house.

I was too drunk to even perform.

I now wish for death.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
iUbnXukT9Coya.jpg

WIN/WIN WE HAVE A WIN/WIN SITUATION.

Im going to bed im going to bed i made a fool of myself tonight fuck fuckfuck

Lolz you will feel like even worse tomorrow now he he, we have all been there .

Won't be the first time and won't be the last! LOVE IT

kehs

Banned
Protip: When they say "I have to go to the washroom" after dry humping for a bit, that's your go ahead to jump on them after they get back.

jaxword

Damn son.

You'll be fine man I'm sure.

I just cannot believe how badly I screwed up. My drunk self was all "lol what the fuck" and my internal sober voice was all "DO IT NOW YOU PUSSY"

WHY THE FUCK DID I NOT LISTEN TO MY INTERNAL VOICE?

I'm going to be beating myself up for days over this. She's gone for good, now.

Lesson learned: Do not drink so much that you lose the capacity to read signals.

Mully

I just cannot believe how badly I screwed up. My internal voice was saying "DO IT NOW, TURN HER FACE TO YOU AND DO IT NOW, YOU ARE AN INCH AWAY"

You put too much pressure on yourself and your "plan" was a little immature. If you want to kiss her, know the moment and the go from there. It's not about making all the right moves, it's about seeing the right signals. Next time just go with the flow and stop putting pressure on yourself.

jaxword

You put too much pressure on yourself and your "plan" was a little immature. If you want to kiss her, know the moment and the go from there. It's not about making all the right moves, it's about seeing the right signals. Next time just go with the flow and stop putting pressure on yourself.

Yeah, you're probably right, I overthought it and second guessed myself at all the signals.

Oh well, no way to salvage it. Lesson learned, don't drink til you're blind if you want the girl.

AcridMeat

Banned
Lolz you will feel like even worse tomorrow now he he, we have all been there .

Won't be the first time and won't be the last! LOVE IT

At least what I learned last night was that this one particular friend is a true friend. Fucking cat woke me up after 4 1/2 hours of sleep to get fed. I HOPE YOU'RE SATISFIED YOU PUTA GATO

Xun

I just cannot believe how badly I screwed up. My internal voice was saying "DO IT NOW, TURN HER FACE TO YOU AND DO IT NOW, YOU ARE AN INCH AWAY"

You don't know that.

You screwed up, sure, but you don't know that yet.

AcridMeat

Banned
Did you punch the guy out who sold it?

Wait this wasn't your exact bike nvm

Man double shift Saturday that's weak. Today is organize radio playlist day. Got that show in the early morn tonight.

Kentpaul

saturday i work all day all night man.

and yeah i bought another bike. same one that got stolen. :(

You got punked bro, buy a gat and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Is it just me or does Stella beer smell like weed a little lol? I was just sniffing the bottle there and though DAM this shit smells a little like WEED? Could be the hops in the beer right ?

coldvein

Banned
You got punked bro, buy a gat and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Is it just me or does Stella beer smell like weed a little lol? I was just sniffing the bottle there and though DAM this shit smells a little like WEED? Could be the hops in the beer right ?

not just you, its got some herbacious skunky scent going on.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow, I got so fucked up last night. I'm still feeling pretty fucked up. It's times like these I'm so, so glad that drunk thread exists. I can only imagine what would happen if I wandered into other threads in that state of mind.

Anyways, after four days in a row it's probably time to try and take a break from this. Let's see if I can do it.

Kentpaul

not just you, its got some herbacious skunky scent going on.

Smells so good man, I'm firing a big ass bottle back right now! Kentpaul is on "it" till he "vomits"

Wow, I got so fucked up last night. I'm still feeling pretty fucked up. It's times like these I'm so, so glad that drunk thread exists. I can only imagine what would happen if I wandered into other threads in that state of mind.

Anyways, after four days in a row it's probably time to try and take a break from this. Let's see if I can do it.

My greatest moments on gaf were by drunk posting! Used to get shitfaced and make random ass threads back in the day

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395012&highlight=

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383465&highlight=

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382255&highlight=

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392554&highlight=

LOZL

So I see that I stumbled in here last night.

Needless to say, I've spent today feeling fairly fragile. Just feeling slow and tired which is annoying because I'm off drinking again tonight.

Kentpaul

Friend just gave me some BUCKFAST, ain't had a drink of this shit in months.

Currently still drinking meh big ass stella

Wait, I decided to have a Jagerbomb last night despite already being pissed and thinking I better not.

That explains me not remembering much.

Kentpaul

Wait, I decided to have a Jagerbomb last night despite already being pissed and thinking I better not.

That explains me not remembering much.

Shit turns real after a few of they badboys, Its my go to drink in clubs! Fast and easy.

Get'sMad

woke up in my underwear on my couch

surprisingly not really hungover...just smoked a bowl, gonna put on a record, make some breakfast and a bloody mary.

Mully

Yeah, you're probably right, I overthought it and second guessed myself at all the signals.

Offhand, do you see any way to salvage this? It's awkward now.

Not really. Learn from what you did and just move on. If anything, there's a small chance that she'll see you've learned from your mistakes and try going out with you again.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Henry Westons ahoy (again, been drunk on this like 3 nights on the trot), looks like I'm heading out tonight. FUCK YEAH.

EDIT: Man Saturday Drunk-GAF is quiet. GOING THE FUCK OUT, YES. Been wanting this for like a week but so many assignments to do, fuckit they're all outta the way now it's time to hit Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom