• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Might as well pound that shit on the side as practice and a consistent source of pussy until you upgrade. Just don't kiss her on the lips or make eye contact. Let her know that she only serves one purpose for you.

Well. On Monday I'll just see how things go from here on out.

I wouldn't mind having more sex with this girl but at the same time I don't want to end up getting stuck with this one person and not branch out some more while I'm still in college.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't think you have to worry about that. She might not be interested in anything serious or exclusive either, she probably does that stuff with random dudes all the time, but if she does start to show a sign of wanting that, you just gotta be a little cold and drop it.

I don't think you have to worry about that. She might not be interested in anything serious or exclusive either, she probably does that stuff with random dudes all the time, but if she does start to show a sign of wanting that, you just gotta be a little cold and drop it.
Kk. Gotcha.

Next time you lick them though.
I wouldn't want to lick her feet...

Even though I do have a foot fetish there's certain feet that don't really do it for me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Casual relationships are the best relationships. Couples should be non-exclusive and only see each other like once a week. Life would be so much easier.

Yeah, it sounds like she just wanted to fuck. I wouldn't assume much from it.
Yeah, that's probably the most realistic assumption.

I'm basically going to play this off as "no big deal" when I go into that class on Monday. Hopefully she does the same.

Anyways, I need to get back to working on my art history research paper...

ZeroRay

The mods won't realize this thread's existence until we throttle their database after a certain number of posts exceed 20000.

I say we use the Triple H thread afterwards, but that's just me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Walkin back from an epic jog. They played a new deamau5 track on trance around the world. It was very happy sounding was surprised it was his. Oh man I'm sweaty. Walking by a house with a bounce house in the front yard and I just looked and the mom has a super nice rack. This is the same street as the hot genx mom.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Also can I just note that I'm listening to a hilariously in depth discussion about the way a plug is built.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm calling vaginas Kensington security slots from now on

ZeroRay

Look at you avatar, it seems you desperately want to be accepted but lack the self confidence to be your own person.

Am I correct?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Look at you avatar, it seems you desperately want to be accepted but lack the self confidence to be your own person.

Am I correct?

Well, the avatar is just due to a fad thread, i can admit i do want to be accepted into GAF, sorry to unload this weird insecurity onto you sir/madam

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Making ratatouille and pie dough. Gonna wrap the ratatouille and make little pockets..

Ratatouille bakes.. Then I'm going to get baked and watch ratatouille while I eat my ratatouille bake.

I'm taking a piss

I'm 3/4 of the way there to hammered-ness

Problem is I've been mixing beer wine and mixed drinks, I need to be careful here

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
DxUAD.jpg

Did you know you can now upload Images on the iPad directly through website without any wonky app?
I didn't.

Still chillin in the kitchen cooking, slicing eggplant. This girl at whole foods has great piercings and hair.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just go to Imgur and select upload from computer and your camera roll pops up. Hella badass.

AcridMeat

Banned
got chips/salsa and finally some pumpkin hard cider, it's delicious totally worth it.

plus roam by the b-52s was playing at whole foods, white guy singing it while buying his alcohol no big deal

3Sixty

Checking in for my first drunk thread appearance.

Spiced rum and coke makes me do crazy things.

At least i don't have work in 6 hours...

Shit.

Mully

Fuck. I hate taking care of my mom. Even when I have a night off, I don't have a night off because she doesn't know how to take her insulin.

Riggs

Banned
So pretty fucked up right now what should I do?

My mom and dad hate me.

I've accepted my fate.

Srry Mully at least you are a good son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom