• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DS survives trip to Mt. Everest

ibcmuXVsdDf5fa.gif

TnK

Oh man, what an insane bump. Also, I feel old thanks to this thread =(

DS is still one of the best systems ever made. Man, the nostalgia...

bobawesome

So, what was everyone up to when this thread was posted?

I was enjoying my summer vacation after finishing 7th grade. This was probably around the time I received an awesome bunk bed from my mom's boss at the time. Man, that thing was awesome. Too bad I traded it to my brother for his futon a year or two later. Worst mistake ever.

Raist

Banned
I was finished with my 4th grade entire semester and one month and two days away for my 11th birthday. ._.

This would be the summer between my 5th and 6th grades

I think I was starting 5th grade. >_<.

Hmm lets see I would have been finishing high school then and buying a Gamecube, my very first Nintendo home console.

Well, I'm petty sure I wasn't even in middle school yet.

bobawesome said:
I was enjoying my summer vacation after finishing 7th grade. This was probably around the time I received an awesome bunk bed from my mom's boss at the time. Man, that thing was awesome. Too bad I traded it to my brother for his futon a year or two later. Worst mistake ever.

Oh man.

I was a Sophomore at Auburn at that point in time. I feel old..

My son was one month old.

Me too(to the bolded). ...and I'm choking back a RTR...

Yep. I was about to start my PhD.

TnK

So, what was everyone up to when this thread was posted?

I was enjoying summer in my first year of high school, and had just bought a DS in anticipation for Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. I also bought mario 64DS as the first game for the system, and it was amazing. The JP gaming industry was still very strong, and everything was awesome. Man, the things I wish I had done at this age, I still regret nothing though.

tensuke

Amazing bump. I thought this thread was new and I was gonna dish some out towards Ubisoft, but dat Reggie macro.

Zeroth

Before entering the thread, I assumed someone brought a copy of Demon/Dark Souls to Mount Everest, but it was much better!

Top Bottom