• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dualshock 4 unboxing

[HP]

382.gif

salromano

Dude says he walked into his game shop, they were selling a whole wall of DualShock 4s, non street-dated. I must know where.

Dude says he walked into his game shop, they were selling a whole wall of DualShock 4s, non street-dated. I must know where.

A Reddit user said some EB Games in Canada was doing it also. I'm sure you could call Gamestop and ask, and if they say they haven't put them out yet, tell them they're not street dated.

jediyoshi

Just saying, it's a controller. Pretty straightforward. Not to mention there have been 9023491254 videos/reviews of the controller already.

Unboxing videos are less about providing insight and more literally about seeing the experience of opening the box.

Brizzo24

Yeah man, rip that plastic off and show the goods!

ijlUxcr.gif

"Not as rubbery as I was hoping for, it's just plastic..."

But I do like the ergonomics of the controller's 'handles'. Looks much better when it comes to gripping the controller, especially for FPS'

GuessWho

looks great, although they may be the first time I've heard "possible issues" when it comes to the symmetrical sticks. He didn't sound to convinced yet. Although I'm sure it feels better when actually playing.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I wonder when Amazon will send me the spare DS4 I ordered. If I wind up getting that, Killzone, and BF4 before the console arrives the anticipation might kill me.

looks great, although they may be the first time I've heard "possible issues" when it comes to the symmetrical sticks. He didn't sound to convinced yet. Although I'm sure it feels better when actually playing.

Yeah but he is one of those weirdos who puts his whole thumb over the analog stick instead of the tips on the centre

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
So beautiful. Can't wait to get it next year with better games, for example inFamous: Troy Baker edition.

feel

Guy will be plugging it into a ps3 and a pc tomorrow, someone remember to check his channel and bump this up when he puts the video up.

Cels

whines about lack of usb cable when the console comes with a usb cable

"when your thumbs are controlling the ps3, your thumbs touch"

getthefuckouttahere

Top Bottom