• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to Steam

gdt

Playing it now. Wish I'd waited for the pc version :(. Oh well great game either way. About 8 hours in.

elfinke

I've been saying for some time that this is the one game that made me um and ah about giving up my 360. I was always quietly confident it would make it to PC and now it has I'll grab two copies.

Really looking forward to jumping in next month and playing it.

Wish there was a way to remove the furries. I'd play it then.

The creator likes what he likes. It's a bit off putting, but within that style, Dust does look very nice, and the majority of impressions I've read have been very positive, even coming from those who had reservations about the furry nature of the game.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Wish there was a way to remove the furries. I'd play it then.

I grew up watching awesome animated movies and TV shows with anthropomorphic animals, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let the existence of "furry" nonsense keep me from enjoying good stuff just because it has talking animals in it.

Jobbs

Banned
I got really annoyed with xbox 360 (after owning it since release) and finally traded it in (during the gamestop promotion) to get a new white PS3.

The ONLY thing I regret is that, while I DID buy DAET for my 360, I never finished it.

Can't WAIT for it to come to Steam, and I don't mind that I'll have purchased it twice, I'm happy to contribute. Noogy is the indie developer I admire above anyone else, he made a top quality game, as good as any studio puts out, including the prettiest visuals on XBLA, by himself. I'll buy anything he does.

mileS

lol annnd he posts the date a couple min later. Well I'm glad this is bumped regardless. So freakin pumped to finally play this.

Top Bottom