• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dwarf stripper gets bride pregnant on her hen night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish woman admits she slept with a dwarf stripper on her hen night after giving birth to a baby with dwarfism

A Spanish woman has been forced to confess to cheating on her husband-to-be on her hen night with a dwarf stripper after she gave birth to a baby with dwarfism.
Her husband believed the baby was his and that it had been conceived during the honeymoon but his wife confessed to the infidelity after he repeatedly questioned doctors as to how the baby could have been born with dwarfism.
The woman has not been named, but according to local reports she felt compelled to tell her husband after questions were raised by friends who had accompanied her on the hen night, which took place at the beginning of the year.
Spanish website LasCincoDelDia, which broke the news, said: “Neither her closest female friends or her family knew she had sex with the midget stripper but once she had her son in her arms, she broke down and confessed what had happened. "As you can imagine no-one that sleeps with a stripper at her hen night broadcasts it or at least they try to take their secret to the grave. "But the protagonist of this episode had no choice but to confess and could never have pretended the boy was her husband’s because of a little problem - the child was born with dwarfism." It is not unusual for dwarfs to be hired as entertainers at hen and stag parties in Spain and several websites offer the services of "miniboys" as they are known in Spain.

1042014040990.jpg

Calling it the "Hen Night", I've never heard that term before and yet I somehow feel like it might have sexist connotations. I dunno, it seems like an odd choice of words to me.

I knew when I read the title, it would be derailed with confused people asking what hen night it.
Hen Night = bachelorette party,
Stag Night = bachelors party

Dizzy

Banned
So she confessed because it had dwarfism....I wonder if she would have kept the lie going forever if she could.

Ventara

Title cracked me up. I mean, it's do ridiculously outrageous. But this must really suck for the dude. Can't believe she screwed up so close to her wedding.

tcrunch

Is the groom's equivalent, the stag night, also sexist?

Well hens are associated with being cowardly and noisy, and women talking or complaining have been dismissed as "clucking hens", while stags are associated with being awesome and getting hit by cars. So you tell me

Calling it the "Hen Night", I've never heard that term before and yet I somehow feel like it might have sexist connotations. I dunno, it seems like an odd choice of words to me.

C'mon dude. Is google really such a foreign concept to you? I mean I can understand to a point but before you claim something has sexist connotations you should at least do due diligence and look it up.

Well hens are associated with being cowardly and noisy, and women talking or complaining have been dismissed as "clucking hens", while stags are associated with being awesome and getting hit by cars. So you tell me

I have never heard that before. Not sure if joking.

"Hen night" shouldn't be completely unrecognizable in the US:

Wikipedia said:
Prior to its usage as a term for a pre wedding party "hen party" was used in the United States as a general term for an all female gathering usually held at a hostesses residence. In 1897 The Deseret News noted that "hen party" was a "time honored idea that tea and chitchats, gossip smart hats, constitute the necessary adjuncts to these particular gatherings". In 1940 Eleanor Roosevelt was described as hosting a Christmas time "hen" party for cabinet wives and "ladies of the press"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom