• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dwarf stripper gets bride pregnant on her hen night

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fake.

LasCincoDelDia, the source of the news, is a random Spanish site founded last year and which has barely 1600 likes on Facebook.

Don't have any sources on me. But I've read stories in the past that husband has had to pay for child support since he was initially the one raising the child as his own.

since paternity is not as clear as motherhood the law works with "fictions". you do not want to do DNA tests on every baby-father born. however in cases where the supposed father is not identical witht he biological father there are court procedures to identify misattributed paternity. maybe he would have to do a DNA test or something but if he is not the father at the end of the day he will not have to pay.

studyguy

Just another word for party. Usually for obligatory formal stuff like a stag do, the office christmas do, or a leaving do.

England here.

Gotcha,
Is saying do the do a thing?
mountain_dew.jpg

Wow. I still don't understand how people can do something like this, or do something like this and not tell the person. It's one of the worst things a person can do to another I think.

I feel bad for the kid regarding what the parent arrangement might be :(

For one of my best mate's stag do we dressed up as knights and drank copious amounts of mead at a medieval banquet. It was awesome.

Soodanim

For one of my best mate's stag do we dressed up as knights and drank copious amounts of mead at a medieval banquet. It was awesome.
Sounds like a good night. Can't say I've ever had mead though. Would it be a bit off-theme if you had a pint of cider instead?

Jesus H. Christ.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Woah. Bet that was awkward.

Woman = Hen night.
Man = Stag night.

S'always been that way.

There is/was a TV here in the states called Stag that was very much about that night. I don't think it caught on because of the name
or quality of the show.

Fuck cheaters. Well deserved on her part but it really sucks for the husband. I guess he's just lucky the dude was a dwarf so he could easily figure out the child isn't his.

A dwarf stripper impregnated a woman the day before her wedding. The woman confessed to her infidelity with said dwarf stripper after bearing the stripper's child.

She had a dwarf stripper baby

75% of all responses to this story feature some sort of incredulous marveling at the term "hen night"

So yeah, a woman had to cop to the fact her baby is a dwarf stripper's.
BUT WHAT'S A HEN NIGHT, THO?
It's... a party with strippers? I thought context would hav--
I NEVER HEARD OF A FUCKIN HEN NIGHT. LIKE A PARTY WITH CHICKENS?
No. It's a bachelorette party. Again, the article basically spells out what kind of
MAN, ENGLISH PEEPS ARE WEIRDOS. GOING TO A PARTY AT FOSTER FARMS.
That's not what happ-
AY, WHAT'S A HEN NIGHT
I KNOW RIGHT?
Guys, a woman gave birth to a dwarf stripper baby, I think we're missing the--
MAN, A HEN NIGHT? WHAT DO BIRDS HAVE TO DO WITH GETTING MARRIED?
THEY CALL WOMEN BIRDS IN BRITAINLAND
O SHIT THAT'S RIGHT
SO WHAT HAPPENED AT THE HEN THING?
well, a woman actually had sex with one of the dwarf strippers, and then--
WAIT, DO THE STRIPPERS WEAR THE CHICKENS? I'M LOST.

akira28

So she confessed because it had dwarfism....I wonder if she would have kept the lie going forever if she could.

of course. That's just how most people work. The only clue she had that the kid was from her little dalliance was the fact that a genetic disorder had been passed along.

SO WHAT HAPPENED AT THE HEN THING?
well, a woman actually had sex with one of the dwarf strippers, and then--
WAIT, DO THE STRIPPERS WEAR THE CHICKENS? I'M LOST.

hen night? isnt that sexist? speciecist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom