• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 |OT| Musou Horny Unicorn Edition

Tizoc

Coxy said:
I got it, it was really fun right up until the last few missions I had to unlock by
doing 20 missions each in suits like ball and kapool :(
Huh? What mission is that?
Might actually get to doing this since I'm close to getting the 100 online play trophy.
For that matter quick update:
70-ish hours, nearing 80 hours of playtime.
Less than 10 online matches til the trophy and 12 characters at Lvl. 4 >=3

Tizoc

Hehehe, only 6 characters in Lvl. 4 friendship, I should be getting that plat by the end of this week >=D

Nix

Banned
Yeah, I need a little help here. I bought DWG3 awhile ago, it's the European version, and I'm playing on an NA PS3, but it won't start because it has a problem with the Video output settings. Is this normal?

Do I have to change it to European standards, or should I be getting a new DWG3? I'm really confused as to what to do here, since it won't even start.

Nix said:
Yeah, I need a little help here. I bought DWG3 awhile ago, it's the European version, and I'm playing on an NA PS3, but it won't start because it has a problem with the Video output settings. Is this normal?

Do I have to change it to European standards, or should I be getting a new DWG3? I'm really confused as to what to do here, since it won't even start.

Are you playing on an HDTV?

Nix

Banned
distantmantra said:
Are you playing on an HDTV?
Well, my HDTV kinda..fell down when I was dancing around my room, so yeah. I've been playing on an old SD TV for awhile before I buy a new HD setup; is that going to be a problem?

Leezard

Dedication Through Light said:
Whats the best way to raise the characters?
Quick missions are good, as well as friendship missions where you can have several of the characters you want to raise as your allies. Your partner will also gain on his/her friendship.

If you play online, you can use the "play while waiting" to gain 2 "plays" with a character while not spending much time at all.

Tizoc

Dedication Through Light said:
Whats the best way to raise the characters?
There are various ways.
For characters you can play as do any of the following
1- Play as that character online. Keep playing with a character you want to raise their friendship level. When they are in Lvl. 4, play around 5 online games with that character and then go see if you unlocked their Friendship mission.
2- Use that character as a partner and summon them as frequently as you can. This also applies to NPCs you can't play as.

For non playable characters...play in stages where you are allies with characters associated with the NPC you want their friendship to increase.
For example, Fa is a close friend of Emma and Kamille, so playing in missions where they are your allies might increase the chance for her friendship to increase as well.

Top Bottom