• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 Nintendo Press Conference Thread: What's in your coffee? [Over]

Eradicate

gifcheck.gif

Hype!

DragonKnight said:
No. Epic does not work backwards. This thing needs to meet their goals for the future or else it would also be on the PS3/360.

Epic will make games for the system as long as it can run it (which it's safe to assume that it can). Rein being there would be a big deal as it's similar to the situation that Sony was in with Gabe and Valve. A major developer that constantly critical of their platform finally coming around.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Mark Rein announcement at 10:00 am, old?

Checking in! Water check! Coffee check! PC restart just in case, check!

madara

Basics need to happen today. If you want me buy your next console show me you can support your current one which is very easy, just bring over Xenoblade and Last Story, games sorely needed and already being translated.

Will more of the same franchises released be a big win for Nintendo? It didn't seem to thrill many during the MS conf. Or is this assuming all of these would be Cafe games and not Wii games?

mj1108

anonnumber6 said:
Because Nintendo is a much smaller organsiation.

Because Nintendo has ninjas and the fear of Yamauchi.

gutterboy44 said:
Will more of the same franchises released be a big win for Nintendo? It didn't seem to thrill many during the MS conf. Or is this assuming all of these would be Cafe games and not Wii games?

Trouble with the ones during the MS conf was they were nearly all shooters.

Daschysta

When was last time we had an e3 presentation so leakproof? Holy crap, some of these announcements could literally cause unheard of meltdowns.

Dead Man

gutterboy44 said:
waggle entries woul be fail, more core versions on Cafe would be a moderate win.

ivysaur12

Banned
Daschysta said:
When was last time we had an e3 presentation so leakproof? Holy crap, some of these announcements could literally cause unheard of meltdowns.

Metroid: Other M was pretty incredible to watch on GAF.

I am still in shock that pics of this thing haven't been leaked. I'm more in shock that something is coming from Zelda for Cafe. I thought for sure skyward sword would be Wii only based on latest chatter on the net.

Darklord

Banned
Daschysta said:

I'm really excited. It feels like Christmas as a kid. :3

Top Bottom