• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 Schedule

Clipper

Good work on using the template :). Incidentally, I had already created my own for this year that help remove the issue with people thinking the dates were column headers...

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'm at the bringe of collapse and must get some sleep. I will post the General Information & FAQ thread when I wake up, which ought to be in about 6-8 hours.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Good work on using the template :). Incidentally, I had already created my own for this year that help remove the issue with people thinking the dates were column headers...

Thanks, added to OP.

DaBoss actually made the chart though. Rewrote that to be more clear.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
We all set! :D!

I am gonna have to make the thread, save it as a text file and copy paste it to my phone while I work haha. GAF is banned :(! Although I can get in through the IP but it won't let me login.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Took Monday off to watch all the conferences. My body is certainly ready.

Clipper

Wow even Berlin is listed. Thanks for the info. Will be an awesome day coming monday.
Yeah, the represented time zones have evolved over the years based on requests, so we cover most of the locations where the vocal GAF members reside. The representative cities were chosen based on the first big city that I could find in each zone.

As I tend to say every year in one of these threads, if there's a GAFfer who's time zone isn't represented, let me know and I can provide a chart for you and your zone will appear in future years' charts for as long as I'm doing them...

2:30am, 11:00am and 12:00pm for the big three conferences for me. Not bad....
You mean 12:00am for Nintendo, right? That's midnight, thirteen hours after the Sony presser starts, not lunch time.

I just wish Nintendo would push their Directs down two hours so I could actually watch them and not just read what Cheesemeister has to say about them while I'm at work :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
God bless this thread. Confusion is finally over!

olympia

The color codes between the two images in the OP should be consistent for easy reference. Maybe I could whip something up.

USF

NeoGAF should really consider adding GMT timings at all times.
Makes it alot easier for all other nations :(

spekkeh

Banned
Great schedules!
I have normal working days, so probably going to watch the Sony conf in the rerun (I'm officially too old for 3am), may be a bit late for the Nintendo Direct. Going to hammer F5 through the NeoGaf server outages for the others.
Schedule:

GameTrailers/Spike TV Livestream Demos: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578720
It's gotten to the point where I just read Gametrailers/Spike TV Livestream Doritos and didn't think this was strange until the end of the post.

Katzii

Well, I can at least watch the Nintendo Direct, but 2am for the Pokémon Direct may be pushing it a bit.

Top Bottom