• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | GIF & WEBM Thread

Not sure what you mean, is it that it's shocking to you that people are hyped for the future Xbone content?

or am i misunderstanding.

I'm surprised people are hyped to the point of making Phil .gifs. I thought it'd take a while for people to get to that point. I'm glad it didn't!

By "jarring" I mean I'm not used to it yet.

LNBL

I'm surprised people are hyped to the point of making Phil .gifs. I thought it'd take a while for people to get to that point. I'm glad it didn't!

By "jarring" I mean I'm not used to it yet.

Haha ok was not sure what that word meant, google gave me ''incongruous in a striking or shocking way; clashing.''

Awesome thread :). Here's my E3 gif contribution:

n4nd.gif

Donos

People making actual legit Xbox hype .gifs is super fucking jarring.

I appreciate it, mind, Phil makes some great faces

Don't understand this. Why people who only have a XB1 should not be hyped up for the MS conference?? New game announcements for the system is nothing to be excited for?
MS still has heavyweigth ip's under their roof. Last years E3 MS conf was not bad. Some people mix it up with their april console reveal.

big_z

this gif needs phils and kens face, while maintain the awesome expression. ive been meaning to do it myself but haven't had the time.

eY8kSKU.gif

People making actual legit Xbox hype .gifs is super fucking jarring.

I appreciate it, mind, Phil makes some great faces

Microsoft is creating hype for this show by basically claiming nothing but awesome games this E3 so people are pumped. Having Phil lead the xbox has done wonders as well.

Sony on the other hand has been fairly quiet and as a result kinda boring. Even their fake E3 list with a few exceptions was meh. We're still a ways away from E3 though so maybe a few nuggets of coal will drop and start their train.

aPXvuwq.gif

KiraFA37

Gif still embed by default whereas webms need a plugin that many don't bother to install.

Instead of complaining that nobody has them installed and thus having a lesser NeoGAF E3 experience, you should have linked to the extensions like this embedded link that points to the firefox addon or this one that points to the chrome one. (Credits go to the official NeoGAF Webm thread) I also recommend this firefox addon that allows you to restart or pause gifs.

Add to OP?

Makai

These Phil gifs remind me that Microsoft needs some better avatars. They were already lacking when they had Mattrick and Ballmer.

LNBL

Really, that was brilliant

Here´s the only game gif i ever made and i show it up every time there´s a direct or something

perfeitoijoaz.gif

I could say i have more better ideas and unfortunally im not a fancy gif master like you guys and etc but to be fair i have zero ideas for gifs. Even the only one i made is very lame

Behehe i like it

Really, that was brilliant

Here´s the only game gif i ever made and i show it up every time there´s a direct or something

perfeitoijoaz.gif

I could say i have more better ideas and unfortunally im not a fancy gif master like you guys and etc but to be fair i have zero ideas for gifs. Even the only one i made is very lame

I really like that. Simpler gifs are a lot more useful too.

icy_eagle

Learn to take a little constructive criticism, my friend. Not everything is an attack.

Wow...

The fuck is wrong with you?

lol

Anyway, this thread's amzing, E3 can't come soon enough

Needs more webm tho

edit:

Instead of complaining that nobody has them installed and thus having a lesser NeoGAF E3 experience, you should have linked to the extensions like this embedded link that points to the firefox addon or this one that points to the chrome one. (Credits go to the official NeoGAF Webm thread) I also recommend this firefox addon that allows you to restart or pause gifs.

Add to OP?

Thaaaaaaaaanks! that's awesome

I have an idea that I'm willing to give a try. What software should I use to export a movie scene as, and edit, webms?

Edit: Nevermind, found much of the relevant information in the official webm thread. Gonna see how far this information takes me, and see if I can make my idea manifest.

Top Bottom