• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | GIF & WEBM Thread

Sarobi

Banned
Not a gif, but..
8Lul6.jpg

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
How do I get WEBM to play on my mac using Safari?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
WARfaD9.gif

Edited: It's my first time making GIF in text but it don't came out good as I hope it to be. Any advices?

Edited: I decided to redo my work again.

QzK6wcN.gif

WARfaD9.gif

Edited: It's my first time making GIF in text but it don't came out good as I hope it to be. Any advices?

Edited: I decided to redo my work again.

QzK6wcN.gif

Wow, you're going for individual days! Good job! Doing one each week is enough for me XD.

By the way, which program do you use? I'm using GIMP, but every time I finish, the edges come out choppy - even though the res is set to 300.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this thread is already amazing and E3 is 1 month away

Best episode of the whole series. I was yelling and fistpumping at that scene.

what series is it?

And_Boy

Maybe it's only me but...

can we not have any SONY vs MS sort of fights, where they kill / beat / run over / smash head to the ground or use any unnecessary violence against each other.

I really didn't like many brutal gifs from last year although many thought those were very funny.

It's easy to find killing gifs and replace heads. Creativity and fun are way beyond that. Or maybe not.

Tuck

Maybe it's only me but...

can we not have any SONY vs MS sort of fights, where they kill / beat / run over / smash head to the ground or use any unnecessary violence against each other.

I really didn't like many brutal gifs from last year although many thought those were very funny.

It's easy to find killing gifs and replace heads. Creativity and fun are way beyond that. Or maybe not.

Yeah, I'm not gonna tell the funny people what they should and should not come up with.just gonna enjoy the ride. Hell, most of the gifts aren't even that violent.

Work in progress, but I'd thought I post it, since I'm not sure if I'm going to continue it.

My original idea was to try to do a full-length piece highlighting the talents across WWS, with subtitles like "Paul Rushy of Evolution, DriveClub." "Even ND's Neil Druckmann." But the idea feels ridiculous once elongated.

http://a.pomf.se/bkmahf.webm

Top Bottom