• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verendus

Banned
:/ man. The Level 5 laugh at us thing wasn't cool. Just give us something real to be excited.
That's because the Level-5 game is going to be a really good thing for everyone. I meant I would laugh positively. Not that I would laugh at you.

That's it Thuway. I didn't want to do this, but I'm going to employ the use of Search, and "Verendus laugh". I am going to check if your words are true. And if they aren't, then you should have consultation prepared.

Edit:

THUWAY! It took me thirty seconds!

I'm going to lol when Level-5's game is eventually shown. The reactions should be hilarious to read.
What I meant was I expect good GAF reactions, not that that I'm going to laugh at you. I can laugh about good things too. Laughter is usually a positive thing.

Do you think they'd debut a game at E3, and it'd just be something no one wanted? Would something like that really happen? Is that possible?
This is libel!

LIBEL!!

Leko04

Banned
Come on now, why stop there? Just throw in FFXVI, KH3, Crash, Guerilla's game, Gran Turismo, Suikoden, and anything else that comes to mind.

I'm more than happy to start making up games if you have any good ideas, like Harry Potter without Harry Potter. Instead, it stars a fish, but it can talk. And the big twist at the end of the game is that its name is Nemo. Oh, and that it's actually a Kingdom Hearts world, which you only realise when you run into Sora.

You are right, maybe I have made my bets too safe, too obvious.

Name of that game should be: Tales about fish whose name is revealed to be Nemo and the plot twist is that it all happens in Kingdom Hearts world. Oh and Sora is in it.

I would be up for that.

xHunter

The Last Guardian returning as colab between SCE and Telltale Games. First Episode downloadable after the conference. BELIEVE
lol

2thepoint

Verendus, friend, I've missed seeing your sarcastic posts around GAF.

Please dispense some crumbs to satiate the rising hype.

Add some fuel to the thread, oh wise one.

Yawnier

Banned
I'm so out of the loop in gaming news, I haven't played a game to completion since last November (combination of losing interest in gaming and not having the time for it).

So I don't much of an idea on what to expect this E3 and my expectations aren't as high as they have been in years past... I just hope Sony has a more interesting conference than last year, and that Nintendo's digital event is decent again. That is mostly all I care for.

Philippo

You know farisr, we're not so different, you and I.

You yearn to return to a time that has passed you by, and I yearn to experience a time yet to come. We both wish for something that feels fleeting. We are two different sides of the same coin. A head and a tail. An apple and an orange. A potato and a potahto.

what the fuck i actualy went on and google searched "potahto" to see if it was a word i didn't know lol

jiggle

Verendus, can you just say if the FF7 pc port is the remake you heard of or is it something else.. any news on that?
He answered that before
http://www.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=142521175
First, to get the important part out of the way, you lost the avatar bet. And yes, I was aware of a port of the PC version coming, although I did not know that last year. That's a more recent thing I learnt of a couple months ago through necessity.

And no, this isn't what I referred to a year ago. I think that should be apparent considering what I've said in the past, but let's clarify here for the last time. Firstly, for a little clarification since I haven't said this before, but the FF7 project doesn't necessarily refer to just one game. The core of it will end up being a proper home console game and that's going to be the main thing, but it's basically a visit back to the FF7 world again, and there'll likely be a few things surrounding that. A large part of their discussion is likely surrounding this point.

It may not necessarily just be games, but I don't know what it could be either. It's far too early to say and most of this stuff is in early planning stages, so I have no idea about the details for most of it. Nor am I always in a position to know. And to be fair, I don't really care about the extra stuff whatever that ends up being since I don't exactly think the original Compilation was any good. I imagine Nomura needs to be freed up before they start making any real progress with some of this stuff, although he's no stranger to juggling various works. But considering he's busy with KH3 at the moment, that's why my best guess in regards to the development timeline would be for this to kick into gear sometime after KH3 is completed. I have mentioned this point before. This last part is my assumption though. Kitase and him are basically the key people for it all.

TomShoe

Banned
Oh, just when you think you're in control
Just when you think you've got a hold
Just when you get on a roll
Oh here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again
Oh, here it goes again
I shoulda known, shoulda known, shoulda known again
But here it goes again
Oh, oh here it goes again
It starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy
Something inching past the edge of reserve
Now through the lines of the cheap Venetian blinds
Your car is pulling off of the curb, hey!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with having almost no leaks. I feel like for the first time we can be surprised.

I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with having almost no leaks. I feel like for the first time we can be surprised.

Speak for yourself. :( No pre-E3 leaks or teases means no pre-E3 hype/excitement for me. I can never watch the conferences live, because I work, so I rely on pre-conference leaks and teases to even have an E3 experience at all.

So far, my E3 is ruined.

ekim

I've insulted no one. As a matter of fact, it's been, I think, a good few weeks since I last did that. Taking the piss out of video game characters doesn't count.

How dare you? This is libel.

And besides, when have I ever given you anything to talk about? I'm on the side of no leaks. I'm vehemently against them. There are better ways to get excited. Look at me. I don't get hype. I stay hype. Have you ever heard about that? Staying hype? That's how I roll.

Just tell me if I will be happy as a PC and Xbox One owner liking games like Mafia 2, L.A. Noire and being interested in what Agent actually was/is. Or should I go out and buy a PS4? Btw: Will this E3 satisfy my passion for red painted round faucets?

LuuKyK

Come on now, why stop there? Just throw in FFXVI, KH3, Crash, Guerilla's game, Gran Turismo, Suikoden, and anything else that comes to mind.

I'm more than happy to start making up games if you have any good ideas, like Harry Potter without Harry Potter. Instead, it stars a fish, but it can talk. And the big twist at the end of the game is that its name is Nemo. Oh, and that it's actually a Kingdom Hearts world, which you only realise when you run into Sora.

Oh yes. It's going to be really good.

You fool. You said yourself that a new Suikoden game was being made. Now what do I believe?!

What if Verendus is a huge Powers fanboy and that is why he is saying it is the best E3 in years, because Sony will show a 30 minute presentation of it and then 60 minutes of third party content.

Jomjom

Banned
I sure hope you're more chipper when we get to the theater. Come on Jomjom, feel the hype and joy

I just can't! I've gotten SUPER hyped every year and to some extent I've been at least somewhat disappointed because of that. I'm taking a different approach this year! Also the knowledge that any big announcements would not see fruit until 2016 and beyond definitely dampened my spirits a bit.

Either the insiders don't know anything worth leaking, there's nothing worth leaking, or they just want to keep their jobs.

Either way we aren't getting sheeeeeit.

SDCowboy

I guess we were spoiled by the massive Xbox leak and Project Beast last year haha

I don't think I want another Project Beast level leak again unless it's TLG. I just wish there was a bit more individual game crumbs to chew on until E3 finally rolls around.

schaft0620

Still not getting hyped learned my lesson after PSX, i would say i am moderately optimistic..

Oh come on, everything that wasn't announced at PSX got pushed it E3! It was always true this entire time!

I don't think I want another Project Beast level leak again unless it's TLG. I just wish there was a bit more individual game crumbs to chew on until E3 finally rolls around.

I don't understand why people who don't want leaks sign into gaf before E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom