• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Floor Reporting - Ask questions, receive answers

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Is Spark available?

If so, how many different types of games can be made with it? Just shooters or brawlers, or is there a more complex game engine. What's the size limit on play fields? How does sharing work with it?
Has 2.5D platformer aspect. Flying. Dual stick shooter. Creation game inside a creation game. Brawler/action. Everything in the video you can do.

Sharing can be done in game, or queued to xbox download from a website. Size limit is by value, you can build a super long path for example.
Levels can be linked.
F2P, DLC for money.

Came away pretty impressed at how robust it is, but in the end it's up the players to make a real game of it. Could use some more Mediamolecule-like charm to it.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
DS4 > XBONE. dont like bumpers. Ds4 triggers are better
Is the footage from Witcher 3 using the new renderer or the old one? They promised they'd be implementing a new renderer, but it looked pretty similar to Witcher 2 graphics-wise.

Thanks
You have NOTHING to worry about Witcher 3. :D

I forgot your question though sorry :(
Graphics >>> Witcher 2

Akira

Is The Division on the show floor at all?

How was the DS4 touchpad and examples of how games used them?

Stillmatic

Does anyone know if it's been said that we'll be able to change the country on our PSN account? I think it's been confirmed we can carry over our current PSN account to PS4, but my original was created in NZ, I now live in Australia and can't access the Aus store. It's a pain in the ass.

Meelow

Banned
I know this seems big, but if your trying to get Destiny info, could you ask if there is a possible Wii U version?

I'm just really curious, thanks if you could.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
First Post is updated. Maybe someone can continue where I left off?

Will either console allow digital gifting?
Unable to contact someone who could answer this.
Ask some Microsoft dudes about their "Family Sharing". Get all the details.
Also (Obvious question but I havn't seen it anywhere) is there a noticeable leap between X360 and One games??
They aren't even on the same level.
I noticed in Titanfall that some players started the match with Titans while the player had to wait 2 minutes for his to be ready to drop. I know there are ways to shorten the wait for the drop, but is there a game mechanic that allows players to start the round immediately with a Titan?
Didn't get to this.
I'd love to know what game the mech in your first photo is from - looks amazing!
Titanfall
I would love to know this too.
Also,
Will we be able to trade in our digital games to their specific digital stores?
How will PSN on the PS4 improve their MP/online environment?

Thanks.
Sneak into Bethesda's place and see what they're hiding. Get proof!
Unable to.
Whoever you speak to in relation to next-gen games; can you ask about resolution and frame rate.
These questions particularly interest me in relation to BF3 and Infamous.

PS. Can you find out about how KZ shadow plays in terms of weight and responsiveness.
No Go on KZ, I was surprisingly semi pressed for time today, and it's one of the lesser interesting titles for me.
Is there any news of a new Advance Wars? Any news of a new Tactics Ogre?
Nintendo wasn't answering anything.
For Sony I'd like to know if there are any plans to bring PlayTV to PlayStation 4.
Please ask Ms about windows media center extender support in the xbone.

Please!!
any news about the Adventure Time title??
I met a KickStarter Backer and he said 'in development'. All I know, sorry :(
I have a question for the disney infinity guys.

My question is Why have they seemingly left out all of the more female oriented properties for the game that we know so far? My daughter and wife are really interested in the game, but so far it seems like Disney is ignoring the female portion of their fanbase for this game.

No Sleeping beauty, No Beauty and the beast, no Brave, no Tangled, no real princess love at all outside of a few items here and there, do they have plans to include any of that for the game?
This was something I thought I could get to, but spent most of my time today in and around the other hall. Hopefully someone can ask this as it's a good question.
This definitely won't be reported anywhere, so I ask here in hope!

CoD: Ghosts: with it running on a new/reworked engine, will there still be split-screen multiplayer? Specifically, split-screen + online like in the last few games?
CoD area was media appointment only, didn't snag anyone around the area.
Can you ask Nintendo specifically the resolution of Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8, and DKC Tropical Freeze? Smash was confirmed to be 1080p.

Also, can you ask Ubisoft if the Wii U version of Watch Dogs will be closer to the PS4 and Xbone versions than the PS360 versions. Also ask who's behind the PS360 versions.

Ask Ubisoft who's behind the Wii U version of AssCreed 4 as well.

If you by chance get ahold of Namco Bandai, ask if we could see a Tales on 3DS (3DS is NEVER mentioned by Baba), and ask if 3DS will get a new Dragon Ball fighting game after Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission on 3DS did so extremely well in Japan. Budokai 3DS Namco Bandai, doooooo eeeet! :D

OH, biggie; ask Microsoft if they're still okay with their IPs being on Nintendo handhelds. This is never addressed and we haven't seen any since Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow on DS.

Thanks. :)

Edit: And ask Sega is they are making more retail 3DS games from Japan aside from Sonic and Miku, like RPGs or something.

And ask MarvelousAQL where is Dragon Marked For Death for 3DS!!! :(

Edit 2: Oh, and ask Ubisoft if they would consider Wii U versions of The Crew, The Division, and Trials Fusion, especially if Wii U does take off.
I didn't drop by Ubisoft and SEGA + Nintendo weren't answering anything. MK8 looked 1080p.
Didn't ask Bamco, sorry :(
Yeah a ton of people care about media center. not sure why no one is asking... ugh!
Because the 30 people in the Xbox area rotate, many of them are game devs, all the important people have press interviews the entire day, and some are just there to overwatch setup. Can't just go to a booth and expect answers. It's a chain of someone wondering where 'x' went, looking around, seeing if they can leave their post or call someone over who might know something, looking again, and then luck.
Is the Wii U next gen?
It has more 1080p 60FPS games, but no.
'Current Gen+'
I know this seems big, but if your trying to get Destiny info, could you ask if there is a possible Wii U version?

I'm just really curious, thanks if you could.
I didn't ask, but I'd say not a chance in hell. Too many factors why not.

beat

Saint's row IV (Xbox 360)
  • Demo I played didn't have super powers. Looks like more SR.
  • Current gen is so terrible
I didn't play it, but I was watching over someone's shoulder on the show floor and:
  • they had a purple laser sword
  • they had freeze superpowers
  • they could sprint into cars and knock them flying, like Hulk Ultimate Destruction
  • they could glide, kinda like Prototype.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I didn't play it, but I was watching over someone's shoulder on the show floor and:
  • they had a purple laser sword
  • they had freeze superpowers
  • they could sprint into cars and knock them flying, like Hulk Ultimate Destruction
  • they could glide, kinda like Prototype.
I played it for a little while at the MadCatz booth, might have been different.

How is the Dual Shock 4's DPAD in comparison to the Vita?

Vita's DPAD is regarded as perhaps the finest DPAD in existence due to its super-responsive, clicky feeling.

If you have a Vita, or have played a Vita, can you compare the quality on the DS4?

Also, do the buttons feel different on the DS4 vs. the DS3 or are they exactly the same?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
How is the Dual Shock 4's DPAD in comparison to the Vita?

Vita's DPAD is regarded as perhaps the finest DPAD in existence due to its super-responsive, clicky feeling.

If you have a Vita, or have played a Vita, can you compare the quality on the DS4?

Also, do the buttons feel different on the DS4 vs. the DS3 or are they exactly the same?
I only used the DPAD on Vita for a little bit playing Dragons Crown, but the DS4 DPAD feels very good.

The buttons didn't not feel noticeably different.

Top Bottom