• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

Kinyou

It's not a gif, but does someone have the Iwata "I'm coming to drop the bomb" airport picture?
2s7h0kz4mc6e.jpg

mdtauk

Thinking back with the Wii, we learned that its codename was "Revolution", with "Broadway" and "Hollywood" chips.

Now we know Wii U is codenamed "Project Cafe", so what about the chip/chipsets? "Caramel Latte" and "Dark Mocha" ? What about "Grande Frappe" and "Cinnamon Whisp"

I was in TEARS of laughter at this.

I remember a different thread going at the same time I think where we were desperately trying to play forensic detective GAF and see patterns behind the curtain covering the Nintendo booth:

From this:

skullcrossbones.jpg

to this:

UZooT-1.jpg

Yeah, we kept our day jobs.

I lost it at the Spirit Bomb. That's gold right there.

dudereactionx4j5j.gif

this would make a nice reaction gif.

For the uninitiated, that's a reaction to a group of guys watching an episode of My Little Pony. Much like the infamous seizure episode of Pokemon, that episode has sense been edited to make it safe for everyone.

smurfx

get some go again
isn't photobucket one of the banned sites for gifs? or am i mistaken? that out of bandwith pic is no different than the imageshack frog.

Made another one. A bit iffy on the dialog, though.

picardtorture0ci3j.gif

With no offense meant to people who actually enjoy iOS/Android games, of course. Just those inane "iPhone will rule all" articles.

Mirk

So I made this gif still don't know what I am going to do with it. When I first saw this ep. my first thought was e3 gif. Maybe one of you will have a good idea for it.

test2.gif

mdtauk

So I made this gif still don't know what I am going to do with it. When I first saw this ep. my first thought was e3 gif. Maybe one of you will have a good idea for it.

test2.gif

What about clips of classic e3 gifs on the screens, and the "TSA" replaced with the gaf logo??

Magnus

test2.gif

Holy SHIT. The amount of potential for this one is staggering.

Top Bottom