• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Nintendo Direct 2013.6.11 - 11 pm Japan Time, 3 pm BST, 10 am EDT, 7 am PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest hype update:

Edit.

ixRfFDHLGXiSY.png

Thank you very much!

I was just thinking, ONE year ago, NintenGAF was crazy speculating with all the hopes and dreams of Subcon. I can't forget how crazy those speculation topics went and how dedicated people were to being martyred to the hype.

And then... =''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

Still, it's nice to know that everyone is sufficiently HYPE'd again! Ready to play Nintendo!

Somewhere... somewhere a Ace is smiling.

Rumors damaged my last E3 experience, not as much as the 3 horrible conferences but still. I want to walk into this event expecting nothing.

Ricky 7

That picture is amazing, I want to be on it. Kirby's Warp Star or Meta knight's Battleship Halberd should also be added to it.

BowieZ

Banned
The PM:

Guek said:
hey yeah so apparently -- and this is definately not some crazy breaking news or anything -- but the rumor im hearing from my friend who is involved in noa is that the as-yet-untitled wii u mario game is heavily multiplayer and focuses on crossplay with 3ds and may or may not be online enabled

skypunch

Banned
I still hope there's a single player mode for the new Mario. Nintendo wouldn't not include it, would they?
That'd be a bit disappointing...

I still hope there's a single player mode for the new Mario. Nintendo wouldn't not include it, would they?
That'd be a bit disappointing...

Would easily destroy the third WiiU e3 in a row for me if they make it MP only. :| (and I thought it couldnt get worse, fu) Guess it would be okay like NSMBW whose leveldesign is still awesome played alone.

Davey Cakes

Nothing wrong with Local MP, but isn't Online MP a selling point for many people?
Online MP is definitely a selling point for most people.

For me, personally, it's all about local though. Local is way better in my opinion, and thankfully I have friends who enjoy multiplayer gaming.

Doesn't hurt to focus on both though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom