• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA is deving games for Nintendo consoles, but not anywhere near as many as PS/Xbox

Phazon

Euhm ...

WHAT?!

I'm going to slap myself in the face to see if I'm not dreaming this.

And nice Nirolak, some extra confirmation is always good

Meelow

Banned
LOL.

WTF EA.

First you say "we aren't developing anything!" And now you say you are.

I could say a joke here but I can't.

lenovox1

RISE WII U RISE

iqWQzpyirTqck.gif

Perfect together.

iceatcs

After the negative reactions towards Xbox One, EA changed its mind and decided to develop for the Wii U afterall.

Could be. Or EA purposely leak the EA & MS rumour to hope MS jump the conclusion for massive moneyhat.
And fail that, decided back normal.

Might as well stop right now, nobody is going Fifa or Madden on Wii U.

Dead Space, Mirrors Edge, Mass Effect, etc might have a chance.

thefro

Not buying it. Most likely either a misquote or a misinformed exec.

I'd hope the CFO of a CEOless company (i.e. he's basically running the show until they get a CEO) isn't misinformed. He certainly is going to know if they have money budgeted for Wii U development.

Kimawolf

Nah, Disney probably gave them a "talking to" being Nintendo is a huge kid brand and popular with parents. Expect those Star Wars games on there, but that's about it I bet.

OR they've seen what Nintendo has to offer for the fall and decided to reverse course. But my money is on Disney.

Before the ONE:

Nintendo sucks and is weaker than a 360. We are not developing anything for it, bro!

After the ONE:

Develop some Wii U games!

Oh god, I can't stop laughing. Between this thread and the microsoft burning it's bridges down threads... I'm just not able to catch my breath.

Don't get me wrong, all of X1 news is terrible and I wouldn't wish that on ANY systems/people... it's just it feels like the gaming industry is rushing head long into that collapse that everyone has been worried about. Going to take a lot to stop it now.

Of course they are.

Fifa 2014
Fifa 2014: Road the the World Cup
Fifa Street 4

Its in their contract, they have to.

Also, I laughed out loud when the EA guy talked about their strategic partnership with MS.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Of course they are.

Fifa 2014
Fifa 2014: Road the the World Cup
Fifa Street 4

Its in their contract, they have to.

Also, I laughed out loud when the EA guy talked about their strategic partnership with MS.

Pretty much this. And I wouldn't be surprised that the NFL requires it too

Shaanyboi

Banned
This has got to be just sports shit though, right? Like no way are they pumping millions into another Dead Space or Mass Effect or whatever for WiiU or anything unless it's purely stuff that's coming to the 360 or PS3 as well.

Cbajd5

I'm guessing there's some games they have to be developing for all platforms per terms of the license, and whether they like it or not Wii U is a platform.

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY MESSIN' WITH THE MOUSE!

also new partnerships for ea mean doing anything but what you should do in a partnership

Taker666

They probably just miss drip feeding negative Wii U news.

Now they can continue individually saying what games the Wii U won't be getting...saying it was getting nothing stopped the drip,drip,drip.

Top Bottom