• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Earliest photo of you while gaming (real photos only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
This is me and my best bud Suge playing Sonic.

3MLMe.jpg

That's not funny. He died after that.

Being the buttend of 4 kids, my parents were exhausted from photograph fatigue by the time I arrived. It really sucks because I hardly have any pictures of myself as a kid.

The earliest I can find online, but I know there is some on my fathers lap while he is playing commodore 64.

(The dark haired one, the other was our neigbor who I always gamed with)

13643_1250382615645_4812013_n.jpg

Gustav

Banned
The earliest I can find online, but I know there is some on my fathers lap while he is playing commodore 64.

(The dark haired one, the other was our neigbor who I always gamed with)

13643_1250382615645_4812013_n.jpg

This picture. With your avatar next to it. It all makes so much sense.

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
Erie pics here...

Me and my friend playing some random Sega or SNES (ZSNES forever baby!) game on the PC when I was 12.

dj2.jpg

Fast forward 14 years later and I snapped this pic of My nephew and his friend gaming.

kA.jpg

Here's a photo of me playing Turbo-Grafx. I think I'm playing Galaga '90.

1A99b.jpg

Having all those gaming systems at such a young age? You were spoilt.
When I was about 10, only a few rich kids at my school had Genesis/Mega Drives. My friends and I loved our Master Systems but really envied those rich kids. lol

Switters

You guys are breaking my heart with all this nostalgia. Great Thread.

There are many more pictures, but this is one of the most amusing. I'm the chicken boned red head.

xuu6F.jpg

andymcc

Banned
Having all those gaming systems at such a young age? You were spoilt.
When I was about 10, only a few rich kids at my school had Genesis/Mega Drives. My friends and I loved our Master Systems but really envied those rich kids. lol

my dad was a a REALLY avid gamer (still is somewhat). the turbo-grafx and Genesis were technically his!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait, why is this thread in OT? Wasn't it in Gaming earlier or is my mind failing me?

Druz

Playing Asheron's Call on my IBM Aptiva in 1999.

Exciting new time of 3D MMO games, live events, and thousands of other people. Wasted a lot of my life on that game and its a picture of the beginning haha.

AC1999.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Oh man I just remembered I have a photo of me from like 1994 standing in front of my tv with my first metropolis in SNES Sim City, so I do have something to contribute. Will try to post later.

oh man I know I have some pics of me somewhere!

its pretty cool to see how all of our interest/bed rooms and stuff were so similar back in the day.

edit: minus those naked Xbox guys. Weird. lol

Riptwo

Fuck. That was in Southcentre.

Turned into Wizards Castle...now it's a fucking Sport Chek. bleh. I loved the arcades.

I think this was taken at the TD Square location, but yeah. I miss the hell out of our arcades! The slow death of the UofC one was painful.

low-G

http://murphman-studios.com/movies/nintendo.mov

Here's a video of me playing Mario 1 the day after we got it (this is Boxing Day...'87? I don't know...I was either 1 or 2 there...if 1, 86, if 2, 87)

EDIT:
Clearly hadn't watched in awhile. I think it was 87, so I was almost 3.

That is fantastic.

I do have some pics of me lookin like the biggest dweeb ever playing my GameBoy, that's one of the first pics I have of me playing a game. Also got some of me playing those handheld single-game systems, NES, and many others after that (SNES, Playstation).

But sorry won't share on NeoGAF, my identity is still a secret here. Just wanted to say I appreciate this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom