• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Earliest photo of you while gaming (real photos only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... felt the need to

thewiz.jpg

Hey, I used to have that tv! And as posted before, it was bad ass.It had the richest colors and deepest black I've seen. I am sure it was emitting some nasty radiation that will give me cancer given I had my face next to that thing for most of my childhood.

bengraven

There is only one picture of me with a gaming console and it's locked away in the family vault.

No, seriously. It's me at age 11 unwrapping my Gameboy for Christmas. The picture is in my grandmother's huge photo collection that are in the family bank vault.

edit: wait, there is one other...

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Oh man I just remembered I have a photo of me from like 1994 standing in front of my tv with my first metropolis in SNES Sim City, so I do have something to contribute. Will try to post later.

Here we go..

N5wld.jpg

The entirety of my SNES days were spent on that shitty old tv, lol.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
And a poster of Rampart, is that what I see behind you?

Yes sir. What you don't see are the 25 other super nintendo posters around the room. Super Nintendo is serious business at age 12.

This is my and my bro on Christmas after getting an NES, I'm the one playing in the sweet martial arts themed PJs. Don't remember the exact year but I look like I'm totally in the zone!

oY43x.jpg

I hope fashion brings back the Toad mushroom haircut that your brother has. They were so awesome back in the day.

Hmmmmmm wow I've been playing games all my life and I'm sure I've got a pic of me playing or with a game , let me see.

I think I have one of me opening Yoshi's island for Christmas :D

Riggs

Banned
http://murphman-studios.com/movies/nintendo.mov

Here's a video of me playing Mario 1 the day after we got it (this is Boxing Day...'87? I don't know...I was either 1 or 2 there...if 1, 86, if 2, 87)

EDIT:
Clearly hadn't watched in awhile. I think it was 87, so I was almost 3.

Dude, so many memories. Awesome video. I got my NES for learning my ABC's. I couldn't learn them to save my life so my dad promised to buy me a Nintendo if I could do it. Learned that shit fassst!

You are really good btw!

Unicorn

Wow. This made me realize I have no photographic proof of my gaming childhood. I guess, even now, that I don't see why anyone would want to take a picture or get their picture taken while playing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom