• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

egm review scores - september 2007 (lair, blue dragon, mario strikers: charged, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razoric

Banned
:lol :lol

f*ck it, im just playing... this thread is a goddamn disaster. we should all be ashamed.

hall of shame this shit after EDGE gives lair a 4

sphinx

the piano man
duketogo88 said:
6f4nabs.gif

that's the creepiest thing I've seen at neogaf.

Tobor

Razoric said:
:lol :lol

f*ck it, im just playing... this thread is a goddamn disaster. we should all be ashamed.

hall of shame this shit after EDGE gives lair a 4

There is a black mark on my soul. In short ugly scratches, a word has been etched. The word is...LAIR

ari

Banned
Amir0x said:
the wall! SERIOUSLY! They are arguing with their inner demon or some shit.

<Inner Demon> Buy a 360.
<Sonyfan> OH GOD NO! STAY WAY, BLASPHEMER!
<Inner Demon> Fine I'm off to play Bioshock *runs*

so all sony fans have inner demons that want to play bioshock and buy a 360, but they don't want to because of there loyalty of there sony products?

you open my eyes amirox.

Tobor said:
Have you not read any of Darji's and Tideas's posts? That pretty much sums it up.

darji is canceled out by his second cousin ari though, so he's effectively a non-factor. Where the hell did arias go though? And doesn't that kind of rhyme with... Tideas?

7251_3.jpg

Quazar

AltogetherAndrews said:
darji is canceled out by his second cousin ari though, so he's effectively a non-factor. Where the hell did arias go though? And doesn't that kind of rhyme with... Tideas?

wtf :lol :lol

Tobor

AltogetherAndrews said:

Whoever is the ultimate culprit, it's like a monkey ****ing a football in here.

Tideas

Banned
AltogetherAndrews said:

It's a conspiracy theory. lol, and anyway, amirox, the same thing you wrote could be said of all the people that goes in and say yeah they didn't expect much from lair in the first place, and agreeing with EGM.

Streets goes both way

Tobor

Tideas said:
It's a conspiracy theory. lol, and anyway, amirox, the same thing you wrote could be said of all the people that goes in and say yeah they didn't expect much from lair in the first place, and agreeing with EGM.

Streets goes both way

No, these people would be called correct.

Duke Togo

This thread reminds me of a group of people assessing the damage they've done to a hotel room the day after a drunken, cocaine fueled party.

AltogetherAndrews said:

I think GAF broke the time/space continuum when they brought in this latest batch of members.

I propose that the person that starts a thread with '9 out of 10 Edge score for Lair confirmed...' only to open the topic and read '......to be fake. 4 out of 10 lololololololo'.

Amir0x

Banned
duketogo88 said:
This thread has reminds me of a group of people assessing the damage they've done to a hotel room the day after a drunken, cocaine fueled party.

cocaine sounds good right now. brb

Tideas said:

Streets goes both way

What about the very reasonable people who don't expect much from Lair, but expect even less from EGM?

ari

Banned
AltogetherAndrews said:

7251_3.jpg

yes, you like my puppets...soon i'll have neogaf turned into neofaqs soon enough

muwhahaahahahah

Tideas said:
Isn't it funny, how the issue talked about Halo 3, yet Halo 3 is not even discussed? lol
I'm sure when one of the Halo fans get that issue, that person will create new thread. So don't lose your hope.

Tobor

Darji said:
sure. Sorry forgot its on PS3 so it must be bad....

I've been repeating this for 40 pages. It doesn't matter if it runs on PS3, Ngage, or the Vectrex. It's a Factor 5 shooter without the one thing that made Factor 5 shooter's bearable: The Star Wars license.

Tideas

Banned
AltogetherAndrews said:
What about the very reasonable people who don't expect much from Lair, but expect even less from EGM?

I"m fine with people expecting less from Lair. Hell, I do. I have a feeling it'll be repitive without fun. But do you think those ppl would have gone into the thread if LAir had been given a higher score?

Darji

Banned
Tobor said:
I've been repeating this for 40 pages. It doesn't matter if it runs on PS3, Ngage, or a Vectrex. It's a Factor 5 shooter without the one thing that made Factor 5 shooter's bearable: The Star Wars license.
so alone this disqualifield Lair from beeing good? Lair is their biggest project and the costs for this game is huge and alone the music is ****ing Epic^^

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Guys, can i play? This looks ACE fun!

so alome this disqualifield Lair from beeing good?

no matter how much money you throw at something, you don't just 'get' good gameplay - and from a company with a HISTORY of producing very good looking games with average game play, then - again - the only 'surprise' with Lair was the hype all the sony fans opened wide to swallow.

This is what happens when you don't have a AAA+ game on the horizon. Only when MGS4 is out will people actually look back and laugh saying "lol - remember when we thought Lair and Motorstorm were going to be AAA+?! loools. It's like Onimusha all over again!"

Tobor

Darji said:
so alone this disqualifield Lair from beeing good? Lair is their biggest project and the costs for this game is huge and alone the music is ****ing Epic^^

Yes. Don't you get it. YES. YEEEEESSSSSSS.

Amir0x said:
Star Wars kinda sucks so that couldn't hypnotize me from the Factor 5 bad before

Indeed. I don't mind dragons though, and I'm fairly certain that had Star Wars featured dragons in place of x-wings, I'd have enjoyed those movies quite a bit more. Unfortunately, these particular dragons got stuck with Factor 5.

Amir0x

Banned
i like dragons too and have a certain fondness for the rock-face designs in this game, and giant beasts and shit

i just... ya know, factor 5 and gameplay. if i had a PS3 I'd still buy it cause i love graphics, and 1080p = <3, but i dunno.

ari

Banned
Darji said:
hey even Bungie made crap games before Halo.^^

what........ you assplode over killzone 2 and heavenly sword, from developers that never had a game score over 6.0 before. but you gonna question bungie's proven track record.

your unbelievable. how dear you be my puppet.

DCharlie said:
Guys, can i play? This looks ACE fun!

DCharlie, rhymes with ari. Join the fun.

DCharlie said:
This is what happens when you don't have a AAA+ game on the horizon. Only when MGS4 is out will people actually look back and laugh saying "lol - remember when we thought Lair and Motorstorm were going to be AAA+?! loools. It's like Onimusha all over again!"

Oh come on, show ND and Insomniac some respect.

Speaking of which, where is that guy who kept trolling Uncharted threads with the OMFG amazing Lair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom