• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls Online Beta (PS4/Xbox One) starts tomorrow

Somnia

I got to the account creation screen, filled out the info, got the email and completed the registration, now I'm back to the login failure.

I did get a few "Unable to connect to PSN" errors. I closed the application and restarted and now I'm back to login failures.

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/33lk65/login_issues_for_console_beta/

submitted 15 minutes ago by ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that we're experiencing an issue where those participating in the console beta cannot currently log in to either megaserver. We are aware, and we're working diligently to fix it. We'll post in this thread when it's fixed, and you can try logging in.

MMaRsu

Banned
Really? Wow... well, now I don't feel so bad about turning down a beta key...

Even FFXIV on consoles allowed beta characters to persist.

Uhh you sure?

MMO beta characters are 99% wiped.

Cant wait to get home and play this, anybody wanna team up? MMaRsu is my PSN ID.

I have an X1 key (UK) if anyone wants it? I am working so won't really be able to make use of it. First come first served and I'll PM it over.

Verfault

If anyone has an extra beta key for either xbox or PS4 I wouldnt mind giving it a shot. I signed up for one a long time ago and seems I didnt get in. Watching the live streams makes me want to play even more haha. (USA)

H3xum

I have a million emails from ESO about the free weekend and 20% off of the computer version, but, nothing about the beta :(

xHunter

PS4 Code: H92E-G2N3-2MP9

Not sure if you can use it in other stores, but thats a code for the german ps store.
Dont really feel like playing it, so i might give it away :D

zeox

bummed I didn't get a key, even though I got the confirmation mail earlier T_T.
oh well. If anyone wants to give me a PS4 key (EU) I would be forever grateful

I have a million emails from ESO about the free weekend and 20% off of the computer version, but, nothing about the beta :(

You and me both brother! Same thing happened to me with the Planetside 2 beta until the other day. Here's hoping I get an ESO invite soon!

I'd also take an extra PS4 or XB1 code ;)

gossi

For info, they posted on the official forum saying they haven’t sent all the invites out yet and they’re doing more in batches today.

T-Rex.

Banned
Looks like I didn't get in so if anyone has a spare PS4 code could they hook me up please. I gave a few PlanetSide 2 beta keys out on GAF before so sharing is caring :p

Lucifon

Anyone know if the beta client will be upgradable to the retail client?

If so I'd love a PS4 code if anyone has one spare, as I'll be getting this digitally so I'd rather not download twice.

Edit - Apparently it is!! Great news :D

Wallaby32

Neo Member
I can't remember how many times i've signed up, or when I signed up.

If anyone has an extra PS4/Xbox One NA code I could have that would be great.

Of course if I do receive one I'll pass it along on this thread as well :)

ironcreed

Banned
Anyone know if the beta client will be upgradable to the retail client?

If so I'd love an invite, as i'll be getting this digitally.

It was mentioned yesterday that they will just patch the beta to the full version, so yes. Looks like I will be downloading it again, though. Got the beta on Xbox One thanks to a kind fellow Gaffer, but have it pre-ordered on PS4. Whatever, it's all good.

Wallaby32

Neo Member
It was mentioned yesterday that they will just patch the beta to the full version, so yes. Looks like I will be downloading it again, though. Got the beta on Xbox One thanks to a kind fellow Gaffer, but have it pre-ordered on PS4. Whatever, it's all good.

Have there been any confirmed resolution differences between xbox one and PS4?

MrNelson

Banned
I completely forgot that the free weekend was happening and ended up missing it :(

I really wanted to give this a shot before launch because I've how it's improved so much since its initial release. Does anyone have a spare PS4 key?

Character creator is good, although I Just spend 20mins making my character it did not allow me to finish it because I clicked template at the start :/

TVexperto

So disappointed in Sony, I signed up for this beta such a long time ago yet I dont get a key. I really wanted to try it on a console to check how a mmo feels with a controller instead of a keyboard. Well guess I have to watch live streams then. Anyone know a good one?

Samus4145

So disappointed in Sony, I signed up for this beta such a long time ago yet I dont get a key. I really wanted to try it on a console to check how a mmo feels with a controller instead of a keyboard. Well guess I have to watch live streams then. Anyone know a good one?

Why does Sony have anything to do with ESO?

Xater

Dear god I forgot how bad the combat in this is. Feels so bad. It combines the awkwardness of Elder Scrolls with the awkwardness of a MMO to create something way worse.

M.W.

Well, I don't think this is a good game based on that what I played on the PC Beta back then. But things can change, but I got no Mail.

We're all beggars here. With that being said and thinking more invites we're going out today...help! I'd take a code for either system! Lol /beg

Top Bottom