• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
noz8Z.jpg

Kozak

Banned
Dali said:
Harry is going to be the new Mark Hamil. I see a future for Ron and Emma though. Ron played a pretty good stoner in Wild Target. He seems like a legitimately decent actor, unlike Harry who is supposed to be the handsome, alpha male, hero, but outside of these movies won't ever be cast as it again (similar to Hamil). Maybe he'll bounce back if he realizes he's not huge star material and probably doesn't try to fetch a premium rate because he was Harry Potter.

He did December Boys in the middle of HP. A low budget Aussie film.

And in 2012 The Woman in Black, with I guess a considerable budget (28 million).

I don't think these guys will need to shoot for the stars in their movies anymore...

Kozak said:
He did December Boys in the middle of HP. A low budget Aussie film.

And in 2012 The Woman in Black, with I guess a considerable budget (28 million).

I don't think these guys will need to shoot for the stars in their movies anymore...

Don't forget he's doing pretty well for himself on Broadway right now. He seems to be enjoying that a lot.

Kozak

Banned
CF_Fighter said:
Don't forget he's doing pretty well for himself on Broadway right now. He seems to be enjoying that a lot.

Yup. They seem to be pretty modest which is surprising cause Daniel has that whole "dick" look going.

Koodo

Banned
gollumsluvslave said:
Not really my cup of tea, but the most recent Harper's shots are quite stunning; always loved the charleston / twenties look and it suits her:-

Emma-Watson-Harpers-Bazaar-UK-August-2011-Cover-Alexi-Lubomirski-5.jpg
vghg.jpg

Why so flawless.

Kozak

Banned
I can see Emma taking a lot of Fantasy and Romance/Romantic Comedy roles.

I can literally see her in every role that Keira Knightly has played.

To me she is an upgrade to Keira <3

Enco

I don't get the Harry hate.

He seems like a cool guy. Maybe his hair/clothes can use some work but other than that he's cool.

Lakitu

st5fu
Emonga said:
Yeah she looks like she's been dipped in butter or something.

Though I see how some here would actually like that.

You don't like piss filter, yet you like games. That doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom