• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emonga said:
CSk4v.gif

Mechanical Snowman said:
Post in spoiler tags?
She transforms into bellatrix and after the spell wears off, she's still wearing the cloths which kinda have a... cleavage window? There's one scene in particular where they fall and off the rail in gringotts... you'll see.

SilentProtagonist said:
She transforms into bellatrix and after the spell wears off, she's still wearing the cloths which kinda have a... cleavage window? There's one scene in particular where they fall and off the rail in gringotts... you'll see.

I saw this in a clip already and yes it's a great shot indeed.

StuBurns

Banned
SilentProtagonist said:
So, I'm finally going to see a Harry Potter film...

Enco

Tntnnbltn said:
Hermione has been into the polyjuice potion again.

http://i.imgur.com/15Qt8.gif[/IM G]

(You can thank me for this mental image later, GAF)[/QUOTE]
You SOB!

What an ugly man (at least in comparison to her).

Throavium said:
What is this outfit?

The outfit? WHO GIVES A SHIT YOU CAN SEE HER UNDIES!

I highly doubt she's a virgin too, she's regularly photographed with a shedload of criminally good-looking, floppy-haired wankers.

Granger Danger said:
Half-Blood Prince premiere.

Designed by Ossie Clark.
I find it kind of hilarious / impressive that you replied within 1 minute of the request with a location and designer. :lol

So, how well is your Emma Watson folder organised? ;)

Salsa

no chance in hell she's a virgin

she was dating Johnny Borrell

razorlight-frontman-watson.jpg

who, being sort of a rockstar, must require and expect sex in his relationships.

Burai

shitonmychest57
jim-jam bongs said:
Pro-tip: virgins suck in bed

B-b-but I love it when a girl is in pain, bleeding, frightened and looking for constant reassurance when we're having sex!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Granger Danger said:
Not when she also had her pick of the likes of Robert Pattinson and Stanislav Ianevski on the same franchise.
either way, my point was shes probably not been a virgin for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom