• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESA teasing a "big announcement regarding E3 2013"

BlazinAm

new york - madison square garden !!!

Dude MSG is really small. If the Jacob Javits Center add-on gets done then that would be bigger than LA Convention Center.

EDIT:
Based on logic it would be Las Vegas or San Francisco so that booth and equipment that publishers have in storage can be easily moved to a new center so they can set up shop. Anything on the east coast would be pricey unless they are going to be using stuff from PAX East.

IrishNinja

I'd do Miami in a heartbeat. I never experienced the kind of humidity and stickiness of Atlanta in the summer in Miami, but I haven't been to Miami late summer. But then again, you still have the issue of Miami being on the opposite coast, so freight for exhibitors to move their booth from the west coast where most are stored becomes a huge pain. Don't think Miami will happen for that reason.

prolly not..but we'd love to have you out here, man! our local arcade scene is finally coming back, too.

NY please.

nah, ya'll already have enough cool shit up there. fall back.

yeah, i'm guessing Orlando or Tampa. Both would be smart moves.

i am down for either of these venues.

vireland

And it's not like E3 has to happen at the exact same time every year. They could push it to the end of June. Late May. First week of July. Whatever works.

The only Vegas calendar space in June that has enough loadin and loadout time before and after the show would have the show start about June 12th. July and Aug are pretty much wide open, but too late, IMO.

Top Bottom