• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Escape From Butcher Bay...first downloadable Xbox game on 360?

chubigans said:
It hasnt worked on the 360 since launch as far as I can tell.

Lots of non-360 games don't work on the 360 since launch. I just tried putting Final Fantasy 7 in there and no dice. But it works just fine on the system it was designed for. How about that?

nubbe

13GB is more than anyone would ever need. If your one of the very few who are cramped for space (less than 0.00001%), you could always get a memory card which is quite sizeable and cheaper than a HDD.

shpankey

not an idiot
nubbe said:
13GB is more than anyone would ever need. If your one of the very few who are cramped for space (less than 0.00001%), you could always get a memory card which is quite sizeable and cheaper than a HDD.
you've got to be kidding

Dante

nubbe said:

Are you out of your mind? Especially since they are pushing all sorts of HD downloadable media on there. I had to clean off my 360 HD twice already due to it runningout of space.

RoH

I takes under 3 minutes for a stream to start once I purchase it from Video market place. So I just delete the videos I don't use, its not that hard. I don't hoard demo's because if I don't like it I delete it and if I like it I buy it. I also do not store music on my 360 because thats just inconvenient.

gstaff

I just read about this on another site...this would be great if we could get this on 360 with some slight touch ups. How long would it take to port something like this? Is it something that Starbreeze could do a few months after the Darkness is done?

XSamu

Banned
gstaff said:
I just read about this on another site...this would be great if we could get this on 360 with some slight touch ups. How long would it take to port something like this? Is it something that Starbreeze could do a few months after the Darkness is done?
Don't think so, only re-texturing would take a lot of time already.

Top Bottom