• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NFL 2k5 GAF Season 2: Because EQ wasn't on FMT YOU RETARD!

ramirez is right. this league is dead... all the best players have lost interest or patience with the game. gotta close it down boys... unless i have enough support to state otherwise. but to be honest i dont think i do... even from myself!

Cloudy

Banned
Umm, everyone played their last game except you and the quitters. Don't close it down, dude. We'll keep playing and all you have to do is advance it for us....

edit: On 2nd thoughts go ahead and close it. It's just gonna be too hard to play when the admin's not into it. I will start another small one free of whiners and quitters if there is enough interest.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
First the NHL league and now this..wtf are we all holding on to these games if leagues are not being played :\

Ramirez

wtf are we all holding on to these games if leagues are not being played :\

Prolly cuz we couldn't give them away on Ebay and the EB clerks would laugh at us for being so stupid to buy it in the first place. :(

Fifty

Ramirez said:
Prolly cuz we couldn't give them away on Ebay and the EB clerks would laugh at us for being so stupid to buy it in the first place. :(

Yep, you'd probably get less than 4 bucks for each one. No point in doing that. Anyway, the NBA league was doing fine....now it's really slowed down. :(

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You can't close it. I have a winning record! For God's sake think about the CGI fans!

Mrbob

Fifty said:
Yep, you'd probably get less than 4 bucks for each one. No point in doing that. Anyway, the NBA league was doing fine....now it's really slowed down. :(

That's because we've figured out the NBA game is actually worse than ESPN Football and has more problems. I just wish the ESPN NBA league would end soon I'm trading it in as soon as we are done. I don't care if I only get 3 bucks for it and rather have that money than play the POS known as ESPN BBALL again.

ShadowRed

Banned
LOl the same thing happened last year. Looks like I better rent Madden and learn how to play it if I'm going to ever be able to play football online.

Top Bottom