• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESRB Rates Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles for PC/XB1/PS4 [Update: More Leaks]

Steiner

Banned
You can find the rating here.

I haven't really been following the Blops3 Zombies scene lately. I guess this could just be a standalone collection of all of the Zombies maps + DLC?

Kill and reanimate me if old.

// Mod Edit:

CharlieIntel said:
UPDATE: A Polish retailer also appears to have posted (and now removed) another listing about the Zombies Chronicles for Black Ops 3, spotted by a Reddit User on r/CODZombies. The text on the Polish retailer site, as seen below in the image, translates too:

”Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombie Chronicles is the latest set that includes the original Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 gameplay complete with Zombie Chronicles – 8 original maps renewed for the next generation of Call of Duty."

Original:

Here's an interesting rumor...a Mexican retailer appears to have posted up a small listing in their store suggesting that a new DLC is coming to Black Ops 3 called ‘Zombies Chronicles.' The listing at the Spanish retailer suggests that a bundled Black Ops 3 game with this new Zombies Chronicles DLC is coming soon to PS4 and Xbox One (although the DLC itself will probably be available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC), with no confirmed release date as of now.

The rough translation suggests that the Zombies Chronicles DLC includes 8 remastered Call of Duty Treyarch Zombies maps, which have been updated to include the Gobblegum feature.

”It is a full suite which brings the original contents of Black Ops 3 and the content of Zombie Chronicles, includes 8 classic maps of Treyarch Zombies remastered and all the maps include the Gobblegum function."

https://charlieintel.com/2017/04/22...coming-black-ops-3-8-remastered-zombies-maps/

5amshift

Banned
After the original Black Ops came out, I said they should just make a stand-alone zombies since that shit got popular fairly fast. Finally they're getting to it.

If this means I can get the complete Black Ops 3 Zombies experience without having to pay over $70 to get it, then I'm in.

KDC720

Is there any info on what this could be? I'm guessing its all the Blops 3 zombie maps in a single package, but if it is every map from all the Treyarch games then I might be interested.

kuYuri

According to another source, this isn't all of Black Ops 3 zombies, but rather older maps remastered in the Black Ops 3 engine or something like that.

We're not sure if it's DLC or a standalone release or both either.

BigEmil

Hoping it's remaster of Black Ops 1 zombies and not any of the awful Black Ops 3 zombies. Giants was the only decent one there more like original zombies
A best of zombies collection from all three would be good too i guess

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
Hoping it's remaster of Black Ops 1 zombies and not any of the awful Black Ops 3 zombies. Giants was the only decent one there more like original zombies
A best of zombies collection from all three would be good too i guess

Hell yeah I'd take any of these options.

agc

What's the secret to enjoying Zombies? Playing only with friends? I remember trying to get into it a few games ago but I kept being yelled at that I'm playing it wrong.

What's the secret to enjoying Zombies? Playing only with friends? I remember trying to get into it a few games ago but I kept being yelled at that I'm playing it wrong.
Playing zombies with random suck. Nothing feels better than getting the squad together and tackling a zombie map for thef first time whooo than you all get progressively better,start going separate ways to divide the work load for doors,Easter eggs etc so good

BigEmil

That update, well looks like I'm in. Older zombies was best zombies and it being remastered to Black Ops 3 engine nice

Hmm...never played Black Ops 3 before so I'm interested in this. But then again the reason I never played before was because I heard the campaign was....disappointing at best.

Treyarch should make the weapons pool of each map they're bringing back the same weapons, rather than replacing the M14 with the Sheiva or MP40 with the Kuda.

And bring back the Ray Gun Mk 2

Well, despite owning the season pass for multiplayer and having little playtime in Zombies - I'll be picking this up just because BO3 is really really good. I hate it's microtransactions more than any game ever but the core game is so damn good. This game's player numbers still outperform Infinite Warfare and MWR,

8 maps isn't the whole collection, so will it be fan favourites from WaW, BO1 and BO2?

Actually, come to think of it. Revelations reusing old areas from past Zombies maps might have hinted what will be in this pack.

1. Nacht der Untoten
  2. Verrückt
  3. Shi No Numa
  4. Kino der Toten
  5. Shangri-La
  6. Mob of the Dead
  7. Buried
  8. Origins

Actually, come to think of it. Revelations reusing old areas from past Zombies maps might have hinted what will be in this pack.

1. Nacht der Untoten
  2. Verrückt
  3. Shi No Numa
  4. Kino der Toten
  5. Shangri-La
  6. Mob of the Dead
  7. Buried
  8. Origins
Ascension and Call of the Dead need to be in there...

Top Bottom